1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Early Twitter reviews are in, and it seems to have been a great show, even better than people hoped. And a triumph for Memi, whose acting held the stage, whose fighting was excellent, whose thighs were impossible to ignore, and whose voice shocked people by being so good. I've collated some positive reviews of Memi in her thread.

There was also praise for Mii-Pan's voice and acting. For Kyouko's voice. For Paripi's acting as a source of energy. One person said that when they heard Sarina sing, they thought it was Horie Yui. And praise for Miho crashing around bringing chaos with her hammer. Several people said they all sang well, and hoped both for a disc of the play and for a CD of the numerous songs.

EDIT: From Kyouko's blog. She was thrilled and encouraged by the fact that three members of Nogizaka were there on the first night: Wakatsuki Yumi, Higuchi Hina, and Satou Kaede. And Manamo came, too.

[​IMG]

EDIT: On Twitter, the director of Re:Mind says he went to the opening performance and that it was enjoyable even for someone who had never seen the anime or played the game. He called Memi's performance "overwhelmingly unequalled" and said: "That girl really is outstanding." He said Mirei, Paripi and Miho were solid and that everyone sang very well.

The show also gets praise from Gekidan Curry, the highly respected visual artist group that did the witch scenes in the MadoMagi anime.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

EDIT4: Next Wednesday's Weekly Shounen Sunday manga magazine will feature Memi on the cover between Miho and Nibu-chan. The Magia Record stage play is giving a boost to all three of them -- especially to Memi and Nibu-chan. Nibu is beginning to be a featured member.

100001161990104.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 3
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Digest video of Magia Record. Not to be missed. Bits of the play. Mirei. Memi. Seeing (but not hearing) them sing and dance. Everyone doing well. Praise from the Playboy writer who's been doing the series about them, saying they turn into different people and create a fabulous world. Memi is interviewed and goes from saying that when the project started she lacked confidence, and worried about a lot of things -- with an actual tear rolling down her face as she remembered it -- to an amazing catch of joy in her voice as she thought of creating more and more of this great stuff.

We're at ten performances, with ten more to go, and since the final performance is selling out, they're selling standing room, and plan to make it into an event. No folding stools allowed. It could be quite the scene, as someone commented. The digest video showed some good reviews -- although I myself haven't seen negative ones (or many reviews at all, really). One writer praised the combination of "sensitive acting and strong voices."

EDIT: Now on YouTube:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Zambi Sakamichi Series Collaboration Stageplay.
    Cast:
    Yamashita Mizuki (Nogizaka46)
    Yoda Yuuki (Nogizaka46)
    Habu Mizuho (Kanji Keyakizaka46)
    Kobayashi Yui (Kanji Keyakizaka46)
    Kosaka Nao (Hiragana Keyakizaka46)
    Saitou Kyouko (Hiragana Keyakizaka46)
    Other casts will be announced at a later date.

Official website: http://zambi-stage.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/zambi_project
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zambi_project/

EDIT:
    The Zambi stageplay casts.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Hiragana stage play Magia Record was recorded at the 9 September performance, and will be shown on TV on TBS2 Saturday 24 November, 10pm to midnight. It will also be sold on DVD/BD, release date 27 Feb 2019. As well as being on the official site, this was apparently announced by Memi at Sunday's handshake mini-live a couple of hours ago.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

A number of comments express delight at the "Blu-Ray" part of the announcement. BD will be Y9800 and DVD Y8800. Both will include the main disk and a disk of video extras, as well as a photobook, a random member postcard, and coupons to apply for a special event and/or present. source

One comment criticizes some otaku for shouting as Memi was making her announcement, but notes that when the word "Buruu..." (as in "Blu-Ray") issued from her lips, there was a great cry of "Yesss!"

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
  11. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    What's the point of having a team in a group and they are not even in Senbatsu at all?

• Old Old x 2
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We should make a "Keyaki History" post or something like that soon or later.
    At first there were 21 people... more or less. blah blah blah... and then Neru came back blah blah blah and Hiragana was born etc...
    but really, the more we go on, the more it becomes confusing explain to new fans and casual looker how we got here.
    Though I think when new gen(s) will be announced things will change once again.

@theworldofwindow Hiragana was create to adjust Neru late arrival and Neru was both a Kanji and a Hiragana. But then Neru became a full kanji and mngmnt needed time to trace a new path for Hiragana who aren't an undergroup or a team. Perhaps it's taking longer than fans expected or wished for, but meanwhile Hiragana had a lot of things as well. Songs, MVs, Netflix drama, stage plays, shows, and now, they'll have their own third generation as well.. or something like that, I'm not really sure what Sakamichi mngmnt is doing with the new girls if not waiting to have all this year graduations announced.
    My wild guess is that next year Kanji and Hiragana will have their separated "senbatsu" (but really, what that means in keyaki?) but we'll still be under the same banner and the same name.

Or at least, I'm not ready to see them divided fully.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Bemiho and Nibu on Yuugata paradise.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Big News:

It has been announced on Mezamashi TV a few minutes ago that Hiragana has a new single (one song, as far as we know) that is the theme song of a new campaign by the Mechakari "fashion rental" service. Silent Majority fulfilled the same role in 2016 for Kanji Keyaki. KazeFuka was also a Mechakari CM theme. The MV has been directed by the director of the Silent Majority MV. A CD will be given free to anyone who's signed up with the service (a monthly fee of Y58 for renting all the clothes you want, up to 3 items at any one time). No word yet on how (or if?) it will be sold publicly. There's a bit of speculation it could be a coupling on a new Kanji release. But what if this is a double A-side, or even just a (mainly) Hiragana disk?

The song is called "Joyful Love" (or "Mechakari Joyful Love") and here's a screencap:

[​IMG]

I counted the figures in the screencap and there are only 19, so it appears that Kage-chan is not back yet. Ads featuring the song -- and I believe the MV -- will start broadcast today, Friday. When the full MV will be made public is unknown.

Another image, from the Mechakari website news:

[​IMG]

Plus more from Tokyo Pop Line:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The commercials are out on YouTube: 15 sec and 30 sec versions.

I like that second one, which gives us a hint of a central trio: Nao-chan flanked by Memi and Miho. In general, though, I'm seeing all the members somewhat featured.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    @ukifune I saw it on Mezamashi TV too and I hope this would be the first Hiragana single. I didn't saw or read any web who called the song as "coupling", all are calling it as "Hiragana new song" (not even single). A lot of mistery but the only thing I'm sure is... that I need that CD (wait for me Mechakari!!![hehe])

By the way, the song sounds perfect for christmas and (why not) Kouhaku.:cute:

• Like Like x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More screencaps on this page.

Personally, I'm not overwhelmed by the song...yet. Need to hear more. I wonder if the full MV will show up on the Official YouTube soon. Maybe at noon Japan time (in about three hours).

I'm a huge Memi fan, but it's clear that Nao-chan is the young member who is eliciting the most response from fans, as well as having established singing ability. A young core of those two and others (Miho?) makes sense to me -- even though Kyouko/Katoshi/MiiPan are all highly competent and attractive. Nice to have such a wealth of possibilities. I'd add people like Hina, Nibu and Miku, with more coming up. Takahiro said a few months ago that this group is one in which just about any member could be centre. I'd include several of the 1gens, too: Yancharu and Take have more to give. But even though they will be certain to avoid another perma-centre situation, I think they do need to develop centre candidates who make an impact on the audience, one way or another.

mechakari YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/mechakari_official

mechakari home: https://mechakari.com/

With Japan's efficient delivery systems, paying US$50 a month to have three pieces at a time makes a lot of sense for a young working woman. Kind of limitless possibilities, if you look at the "collection" link. The collection is aimed at people in their twenties, it appears.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The song doesnt hook me, i remember when they drop saimajo and kaze ni mechakari CM the songs already gave me hook in just first play. Maybe will wait till the full version to judge it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The otas have already been hard at work, discovering where the MV was shot: in the pool at Tokyo Economics University, Musashi Murayama campus (東京経済大学 武蔵村山キャンパス western Tokyo -- a member of the swim club posted). And also at a strange little park called Yoro Tenmei Hantenchi (養老天命反転地, Yoro Heaven's Orders Upside-down area) that is part of the Yoro Park in Gifu, northwest of Tokyo.

Screencaps have been analyzed. This cap is said to show the members in order of height, with Hiyo-tan already taller than Kumi (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Remind me of this one. IMG_20181019_115940.jpg IMG_20181019_115943.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I heard this song will be released on December?