1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    bringing 10 more would bring them to Nogi level population (42 to nogis 46).
    they seem to be accelerating alittle too fast for my taste. and this can end either really well or really badly.

in any case, no use worrying about it. wait it out and see what happens.

or maybe they are gonne finally form katakana keyaki... do they have 10 members?

Tsuchida
    Psychologist.
    AD Arai

7 more. maybe Kojima lmao.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lets see....Tsuchida, Sawabe, AD Arai, Danger-san, that psychologist, sandwichmanx2

need 3 more

3. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ito Asako and Yokosawa Natsumi?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i forgot that mousou cameraman that loves Nanamin & Mona. Also the actor from Tokuyama drama and his name is Shimada Kyusaku

Katakana Keyaki members: Tsuchida, Sawabe, AD Arai, Danger-San, Nijihiko Amon(psychologist), Sandwichman, Ito Asako, Yokosawa Natsumi, Mousou cameraman and Shimada Kyusaku.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Might as well add takahiro too, make him the center so he can rival techi [hehe]

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Generic_User -- You're right, they won't split off. But maybe they could still get a separate single somehow? Otherwise, there has to be some potential movement between the two, doesn't there?

In real news, the first Hiragana to post on her blog after the concert was Sasaki Mirei. No picture, just a heartfelt thanks to everyone who came. She said what a great pleasure it was to dance on such a huge stage. She said they did four numbers: Hiragana Keyaki, Dare Yori mo Takaku Tobe!, Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru, and a "special-skill dance.' I wonder if people got some of Higashimura's rifle drill, or one of her cartwheels.

Mii-Pan says she'll write in more detail next time, but just wanted to thank people. Acting like a captain?

Mao-chan said what a privilege it was to perform before so many people (12,000). An experience she would never get in normal life. She appreciated people's yells of support when she did her self-introduction, and loved seeing them waving her support towel.

Kage-chan's special skill was dribbling a soccer ball signed by the group, then kicking it into audience. She wondered who got it. She said this was a unique memory. She also said the sight of all the penlights brought tears to her eyes -- as it always does. She wants to write a lot more, but she'll wait until she has calmed down.

Kyonko said how grateful they were to take part, and to stand on the big stage at Yoyogi. The support from the audience was wonderful. Her feelings about the announcement of more members are "complicated," and she won't comment until she has arranged her thoughts. The cake was tasty:

mobqjYhtV.jpg d5a908681ca4a9b32f1ebe2e56ac3.jpg mobJh4lGAFLIP.jpg

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @ukifune I have no idea how they'll do it. Hiragana has been a mystery for their entire existence that anything goes. But like you speculated, a release all their own. It doesn't have to be a full blown, 5 version single. It could be a single with only one type. They should still do it under the Keyaki brand though.

8. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    interesting timing to dee this thread formed with so many developements happening shortly after.

to all you idol experts (only been here for less than a year so i cant contribute) : has a situation like this happened in any other idols groups before? im wondering if this is a first

is it possible if they rename hiragana to torikizaka. you lose the namesake but the memories stay, and they wont be related to keyaki, being able to do what they need on their own.
    but these girls are still so.. fresh, so to speak

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

9. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    I wonder if Keyakizaka46 would split up like One Day (a korean group more known as 2PM and 2AM). Kanji for dancing group and cool image and Hiragana for vocal and girly song.
    Well, i really like Hiragana. They have their own spirit and grow to be capable performers for their age. I want them to separated from Kanji, but that not mean they would get the same treatment. I can see Kanji would still be the superior one, just like 2PM is more prominent than 2AM. While i worried about Hiragana status, i hope the girl is ready for whatever management planning for them. Got more exposure before new member joining would be a good compensation for them.

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Omori Megumi and Kousouji Megumi.

11. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    Like what kind of situation? You mean having a group within a group or having new auditions so quickly?

Hiragana doesn't seem all that much different than having different teams like in AKB. Though Kayaki doesn't have theater performances so WHY they have two different "teams" is the question. IMO its also similar to how Team 8 is part of AKB but also a separate group unto itself even moreso than Team A, B, K, 4 since they aren't a theater group. The difference is that Team 8 has/had a strong raison d'etre (a traveling AKB group with a girl from each prefecture) whereas Hiragana's is not so obvious.

As far as having new auditions in such a short time, AKB has 16 generations and had 15 by their 8th year, plus 2 draft generations and Team 8. So its not completely unreasonable to have a new audition this summer (though it might be a mistake).

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

saw this chart that tells us how many songs each members participate in the first 4 single

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/odananaaka/status/850437835559534592

16 songs - Zuumin, Yuipon and Techi
    15 songs - Neru
    14 songs - Berika and Risa
    13 songs - Mona, Sugai and Akanen
    12 songs - Uemura, Suzumoto, Nanako and Habu
    11 songs - Nijika, Ozeki, Dani, Miichan, Fuuchan, Satoshi, Aoi and Yonesan
    4 songs - Mao, Sarina, Memi, Kageyama, Katoshi, Kyonko, Kumi, Miipan, Manafi, Takamoto and Mei

11 Hiragana Keyaki members were in 4 songs so far and Neru was in 15 songs.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    http://keyakizaka46.xxxblog.jp/archives/20335514.html

So in the interview with Nikkei Entertainment, they basically confirmed that Hiragana is "an independent group inside Keyakizaka46", strengthen by how Manafi expressed her happiness that Hiragana is treated as independent group.
    Though independent, that doesn't close the chance of a Hiragana member joining Kanji (and vice versa?)

14. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Something like that, maybe?

16. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    hm... learnt something new today. thank you for the info.

also, PVs are out! holy crap the sarina,shiho,kumi trio is dangerous as hell.

17. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Excited about new members but also a little worried...

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Now that Team 8 comparison might be on point.

It would explain Neru's kennin ala Yamada/Ikumin/Nagisa in AKB.

But then, Team 8 has a chance of participating in AKB's main a-side.
    Maybe they'll swap Neru with another girl when the time comes and have them hold kennin positions with a definite term?

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^Neru's too popular to be swapped out. The only outcome they would have if they wanted to include more Hiragana members, would be bringing the number of senbatsu members down and swapping some girls in Kanji out for really popular Hiragana members.

The only outcome I see for the groups (now that Kanji has been made completely separate from Hiragana), is them having a senbatsu A-side with the top members of both Kanji and Hiragana, and then have B-sides each for Kanji and Hiragana (with MV). So in a way it becomes Hiragana and Kanji competing with each other to be in senbatsu, fukujin, center etc.
    If that's the case, I can see management adding 8 new members, bring both Kanji and Hiragana to 20 members +1 with Neru being a kennin in both of them.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls