[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Kitai is good but I thought they would choose a brighter song like No war in the future or Happy Aura

• Like Like x 1
  2. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Yeah or Hiragana de Koi shitai.

The Kitai dance is weird.

4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well, they presented this song because they received the award best new artist japan for the album ( a hiragana album) and this was the principal song of the album. The other songs only are b sides in kanji singles.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Can I just hug the Iz*one members especially Chaeyeon? I have to say they are quite polite by congratulating them..
    Hiragana should deserve a single of its own...
    PS i forgot to mention that Kumi speaks Hangul quite good.. pretty much impressed..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I have to admit Ive been disappointed with the amount lip syncing going on. Obviously I understand why they would want to do it at MAMA but even on the past several Hiraoshi they've been lip syncing. Like even when they did Senkou Hanabi even though Paripi, Konoka, and Miku are all good singers. One of my favorite things about Hiragana is theyve have a ton of great singers and dont need to lip sync.

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    They’re currently STILL trending in Korean search engines at #4 with the tag “Hiragana Keyakizaka46” (of course in Korean). Many were impressed by them and found Mirei pretty (duh). Their trending more than iZone xD

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Mirei's got a new moniker as the Pretty Running Girl:^O^:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    congratulations to Hiragana for the award and a fine performance!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I was super impressed when Kumi spoke Korean when accepting the award.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Congratulation Gana-chan! I hope they can keep moving forward and achieve many more things. And in the end, they can fulfill the promise, the Yakusoku no Tamago. :1st:

Nano-chan centered W-Keyakizaka no Uta?
    181210_YK_04616-770x513.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Fulfill the promise with all 21 members, Kage-chan included!

• Like Like x 2
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The dance for Kitai Shiteinai was as close to Kanji as they come, eh? Like totally not K-Pop style? Intentionally? Made an impression on Twitter, anyway. The performers watching from the stage seemed confused how to react.... I knew Kumi had some Korean. How good is it? In Japanese people are saying her Korean is "futsuu ni umai" ("ordinary excellent") which I interpret as "pretty good."

Kumi speech (translation from tweet by ganakeya): “It’s an honour to perform at MAMA and receive such a great award. We will work harder in the future. It’d be nice if you support us. Thank you.”

@Furukawa_Akane -- Definitely all 21. Mana-tan came back from school hiatus after 13 months (Sept-Oct). Kage-chan announced her hiatus June 1.

14. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't worry about that just yet. They have been singing live most of the year. I do not quite understand why but I read that GanaOshi's lip syncing is the result of some sort of technical issue. It was in Japanese and technical so I didn't really get it though. I gathered that their studio or staff is somehow not equipped to record group live performances. I noticed the solos on GanaOshi were live but the groups were not so I thought maybe it was true.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Navicon46, @plus1plus1 -- I was wondering about the lip-sync. I can never tell for sure, but it seemed as if recent GanaOshi had more -- although earlier songs did not? Thanks.

Moriyasputa on twitter posts some Tweets about the "running girl." S/he comments, "Mirei about to get that viral bread":

"That group's stares were intense. When that girl started running around the others I was so confused, but I think I liked it."
    "My hands are G*ddamn shaking, I'm so shook. Sasami was running for her life and the other girls were dancing like it was nothing. AHHHHHHHHH!"
    "The Japanese girl running is me running away from my problems."

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I would have chosen Kitai for Korea also. Eccentric's choreography was crazier with throwing shoes and went over well with Korean audiences. Other songs probably represent Hiragana better but would not work as well internationally I think. Maybe No War would have been a balanced choice but I'd still go with Kitai.

Mirei and Kumi seem to have been the most popular but I loved Katoshi's ponytail and there was an great shot of Kyoko. The production quality was excellent too. Overall it was the best performance of the song so far I think. With this momentum, announcing a Hiragana debut single at Budokan would be perfect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Eh, I wasn't planning to watch it but with all this raving I have to :^^;:

18. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I think Manattan was around 21 or 22 when she came back so she probably took a hiatus in order to finish college.

20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2