1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Cocoichi de HAPPY video with Katoshi, Memi-chan and Sasaku. All looks tasty.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Cocoichi de HAPPY campaign video. This time is members poster by lot. All members on the video.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I saw on IG Sakura's reaction and I was so touched. She was so overjoyed and even made the gana sign all the time they were passing by

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't have much info about the first two nights of the Budoukan lives, but here it is. Reports are the crowd was happy.

2nd day set-list [with 1st night/3d night] differences in square brackets]:

pre-show voices: Kosaka, Nibu [1st night: Takamoto, Higashimura; 3d Iguchi/Takase]

Overture
    video [1st night video Memi; 2nd?; 3d Memi]
    ① ハッピーオーラ Happy Aura
    ② ひらがなけやき Hiragana Keyaki
    ダンストラック dance track
    ③ 僕たちは付き合っている Bokutachi wa Tsukiatteiru (1st-2nd nights were double-centre of Memi and Kono-chan; 3d night Memi-Mirei)
    MC①
    video [1st night video Nibu]
    ④ ハロウィンのカボチャが割れた Halloween no Kabocha ga Wareta [1st night: Waretai Shapontama]
    ⑤ キレイになりたい Kirei ni Naritai [1st night: Natsuiro no Mule; 3d Sanrinsha]
    ⑥ 居心地悪く、大人になった Igokochiwaruku Otona ni Natta [1st night: Otokotomodachi; 3d Chinmoku]
    ポエトリーVTR(佐々木美玲)~ Poetry video (Sasaki Mirei)
    ⑦ わずかな光 Wazuka na Hikari
    ⑧ 未熟な怒り Mijuku na Ikari
    パリピラップ(富田鈴花) Paripi rap (Tomita Suzuka)
    ⑨ ノックをするな! Nokku wo suru na!
    ⑩ こんな整列を誰がさせるのか Konna Seiretsu wo Dare ga Saseru no ka
    video (3d night Kosaka)
    ⑪ 君に話しておきたいこと Kimi ni Hanashite Okitai Koto (CoCoIchi CM song)
    ⑫ 100年待てば Wait 100 Years (no info on who sang it)
    ⑬ JOYFUL LOVE
    MC②
    dance track (no info on dancers)
    ⑭ 期待していない自分 Kitai Shiteinai Jibun
    ⑮ 半分の記憶 Hanbun no Kioku
    ソロダンス~ solo dance (no info on either night's dancer)
    ⑯ 誰よりも高く跳べ! Dare yori mo Takaku Tobe!
    ⑰ NO WAR in the future
    ⑱ ひらがなで恋したい Hiragana de Koi wo Shitai

【Encore】
    ⑲ 最前列へ Sai zenretsu e
    ⑳ 永遠の白線 Eien no Hakusen
    MC③
    ㉑ 車輪が軋むように君が泣く Sharin ga Kishimu you ni Kimi ga Naku
    【Double encore】
    MC④
    ㉒ 約束の卵 Yakusoku no Tamago

No word on who the dance groups were. No word on who did Wait 100 Years. Sorry, just not in matome posts or in the tweets and 5ch threads I've seen. Songs from the album are probably being done by the people who do them on disk, but I can't see it confirmed anywhere. The two new songs are being done in the middle of the show, not as encores.

The big event on the first night was the way new member Kamimura Hinano was introduced. (Some people are now using the phrase Hinanonano, following her intro video.) The video at the event showed her being introduced to the other members for the first time, I think in a dressing room. They dokkiri'd her! They pretended to have big arguments with each other, to the point that she broke down in tears. Then they shouted "dokkiri!" and said they really all get along. Welcome to the tough world of an idol, lol. A real initiation. Hiananano has now given her first four performances, four days in a row, at Budoukan. She may be the first ever to do that. She did not apparently actually perform (I'm not sure), but took part in a late MC session.

On the first night, six members of Kanji Keyaki and at least two of Nogi were there: Moriya, Kobayashi, Satou, Sugai, Ozeki, Risa, Fuu-chan, Uemura, Ishimori. And Akimoto Manatsu and Shiraishi Mai:

[​IMG]

That's Kamimura Hinano on the left. All the new Kanjis were apparently there, too. On the second night, Audrey were there. Kasuga wore a health mask, but was still easy to pick out, lol. The group made various visual references to them, including his "Toos!" gesture. Konno-san was also there.

Supporter scarves for the following members were sold out before the first performance began: Kakizaki, Higashimura, Kosaka, Konoka, and Katoshi. EDIT: Now, before the final show, add Kyouko, Mii-pan, Hina-chan, Konoka, and Manamo.

Fans were trying to organize the crowd into honoring Joyful Love by having each section show one pure colour from their penlights while it was being performed:

[​IMG]

People reported they were 30% successful the first night, 70% successful the second, and hoped for 100% tonight (Thursday). 3d night: ~100%

On the first night, Katoshi was absent for a song or so, provoking consternation on 5channel, but she returned, apparently fine. Wardrobe malfunction? Felt sick? A small number of Japanese posters were speculating about food and water in Korea, lol.

View before first show:

[​IMG]

EDIT: I just read a piece saying that there was an NHK camera outside the arena interviewing fans. People wondered what show this could be part of, and said Hiragana and NHK educational TV seemed to have a relationship.

--- I'm adding 3d night info in green, as it comes in ---

EDIT:
    3rd live ends with NO special announcement (e.g., single, album, drama)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    No surprise announcement. Pissed at management for that. But congratulations Hiragana for a successful 3 days

• Like Like x 1
  6. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Whaat?! Come on! They won an award and no surprise for them?! Are they going to announce anything on Christmas or what?

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Honestly it’s quite infuriating

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Quoted for total agreement.

But I can't feel too badly after a show like the one that appears in the many photos (here and here). Especially after the success of the penlight caper:

[​IMG]

I've seen two dates for a potential single: mid-January (now deeply unlikely) and May.... For a group that has now put about 60,000 people in Budoukan this year (over six dates). At Y6800 a seat, that makes a gross of 408 million Yen (US$3.6 million). I wonder how much each member will end up getting out of this. Do they get a cut? Or is this just part of the job? EDIT: I said 90,000 people before, but a morning show talks about 30,000 people at these three shows, rather than the full capacity of 45,000. With seats closed behind the stage, that probably reduces the capacity.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Members get paid a salary AFAIK.

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

My understanding is that they get a salary, but outside work is paid to the individual (e.g., magazine work, radio). I think it's likely concerts are covered by the salary, but it would be good if increased work brings increased pay, somehow. They just flew to Korea, performed, rushed back and did three big concerts in a row, apparently earning scads of money for Sony and Aki-P (or are concert costs so big they cancel profits?).

11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    May is too far ....would love to start the new year with a Hiragana single.

The costumes for the Xmas Live were brilliant especially the suit looking dresses. A lot of the costumes gave me Nogi feels which is great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

TV report:

Flowers called "snowdrops" in English. They come up in late winter or very early spring:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Still more reports coming and general tweets about how good Gana’s live was. Very proud and I hope Sony don't do us dirty and actually release the DVD. :gavel:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    we will have to wait at least a year and that is being optimistic

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    True true. Do have a feeling this will get a DVD. It looks far too extravagant not to. Hopefully we’ll get a broadcast before then like Nogi’s Merry Xmas Live 2014.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't know about a DVD/BD, but things look good for an AKB (Hiragana Keyaki) SHOW. The producer of the AKB SHOW for NHK (Ishihara Shin) was there and put these pics in his timeline:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

People saw an NHK camera there during one of the shows. What great photos. Really. Great atmosphere. Click photos to enlarge.

And Akimoto Manatsu, who was there with Shiraishi Mai on the first night, posted "Hiragana Keyaki is the greatest!" (ひらがなけやき最高). Someone made a thread in the Nogi 5ch forum headed: "Bad news." Lol. Posters there praised Hiragana, said "and Kanji?", said "goodbye Mana," or said she was sitting beside Konno (the boss) when she wrote it.

When I first saw those costumes, I thought they looked a bit weird. I've gotten used to them fast. Maybe it was the pics of Memi and Konoka that did it for me. I really think that's a great pair to develop. Lots of untapped talent inside. I haven't seen Konoka act, but she was made co-star of the stage play Nanairo Inko with Itou Junna of Nogizaka. And her ballet training keeps showing in performance: grace and strength.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

EDIT: I just read Sasaki Mirei's blog, and she refers to the song Joyful Love as "Joyful." I like that better than the people using the abbreviation "Joirabu."

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The free Joyful Love CD from mechakari has begun being sent out to people who were signed up with them for monthly fashion rental on December 5:

[​IMG]

Now that mechakari has gotten its benefit from the campaign, can we go ahead and just release a single? Please?

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Waiting waiting waiting

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Isn't it obvious enough that those free CD is testing the water?

Why you folks still wait?:|

20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hope I guess. How do you think this “test” went.