[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

More about this idea, please. Have you seen this before? Are you saying the test failed? I don't think so, if we're talking about the ability of the group. Maybe the song is not up there, but I'm sure they're not aiming at Kanji-level sales. And there's no real way of judging the worth of the group on the basis of new sign-ons to mechakari, is there? But if they want a better song for the group's first, then maybe. Anyway, if you have more info, I'd love to read it.

And of course I'm still waiting because I really, really want them to get a single. I'm not a detached analyst. I'm a fan. I'll be hoping for a single right up until it happens. I'm already hopeful for announcement Monday, lol.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    But more than anything, I think officially introducing the kanji 2nd gen as “2nd gen” (rather than 3rd or 4th) sends a clear message that Hiragana is its own thing now. Until now Gana 1st was always treated as Keyaki 2nd gen. Another brick in the wall…

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    CocoIchi de HAPPY campaign video with Kyonko, Kosakana, Bemiho and Manamo-chan. 6 weeks already.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Akimoto Manatsu of Nogizaka46 has blogged about going with Shiraishi Mai to see one of the Hiragana Christmas lives. She says both of them had a great time. She went to see Katoshi, who is her main supporter in Hiragana, but mentions loving Sasaki Mirei's Wazuka na Hikari, and falling in love with Hinanonano. I've blogged an excerpt from her blog.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Unknown, but I appreciate Mechakari support and all party related for "trying". That's what matters.

(This is also directed to Ukifune misunderstanding.)

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

BLT February, comes out Thursday. Lots of Gana-chans, including a special gravure of the Joyful front three (Miho-Nao-Memi):

[​IMG]

This makes me feel they really are planning to bring out a disk. Or at least they were when the cover was decided on. EDIT: There seem to be two editions of this mag: this "special edition" featuring Hiragana and the regular edition featuring Kanji. Both sold on Amazon.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone else think that the reason they haven't announced a single for Hiragana is they just haven't found the right song?

They've been hardcore pushing Hiragana for awhile now and their debut single needs to be hype af or else its going to be a letdown. Joyful Love is not good enough. Its not a bad song. Its an OK song. But its certainly not good enough for a true debut single. Happy Aura wasn't good but not good enough. Even Kitai Shitenai Jibun. They need something SaiMajo-tier in quality but that fits Hiragana's concept and personality. That's a tall order.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Merry Hiragana Chrismas to you all! As always I put some articles in my edit-shaker and created an article from them in German and in English about this beautiful concert. Since i am not a native speaker the translation is not 100% accurate and has some interpretations. I also dream of an egg - an easter egg from SONY with this concert on disk.

Happy Hiragana Christmas 2018 in Budokan and the dream of an egg.
    http://saka46.at/en/blog/2018/12/20/happy-hiragana-christmas-2018-in-budokan/

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Interesting thought. I've been wondering that myself. I do like Joyful Love -- more or less fell in love with it doing a sub for the studio performance -- but I do wonder if it would hit the public fancy strongly enough to give the group a good start. There's no point doing all this publicity if the song isn't excellent.

There's also the CoCo Ichi theme song, Kimi ni hanashite okitai koto, but we haven't heard that much of it, and what I do hear isn't an obvious hit. Have to hear more of it. In any case, having bits of your song available for a couple of months may not be the way to impress people with a new song (I can't remember how far ahead of time the Mechakari SaiMajo ads were on air). Perhaps they have something else up their sleeves for the single, if and when it is announced.

The continuing flow of events and publicity makes me think a single is coming. They will do a late-night All Night Nippon 26-27 December, and they will be part of the All Live Nippon event at Yokohama Arena on 19 January, which looks fairly amazing. And we have the BLT special edition on sale today (Thursday).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I think the reason there is no single is because Keyaki management is acting without much of a plan. The graduations caught them off-guard, change of plans at Budokan, missing center and there was possibly a complication with the auditions if you give any weight to the numerous rumors/possible leaks. Next year, they start off on more solid footing. They got the 2nd/3rd gen finished and have a new year to work with.

A hit song, if this is what you mean, is unnecessary and expecting one is unrealistic. The only song that was unarguably a hit from Keyakizaka was Silent Majority back in 2016. Nogizaka never had a hit song. Yet, in Nogizaka's 4th year they sold as much as Keyakizaka does now. Right now Nogizaka sells over twice as much as Keyakizaka but still no hit song (Influencer got the Record Award though).

Casual fans are not very demanding. That is why they are casual. As long as the song is not complete trash they will be fine. They need to focus on establishing Hiragana as a separate brand. I think, this year they have done well in that respect. Idol fans are pretty much aware of them. Moving Gana closer to Nogizaka is, I suspect, the plan for 2019.

I believe, practically speaking, Hiragana is really only in it's first year. Their first solo release was this year. They only got strong (any?) promotion this year. But some members are a bit older so I also hope they can become more popular very quickly. But really, as a group, they have plenty of time.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^ I agree strongly with the last two paragraphs. This is a fresh start for Hiragana release wise as management are slowly but surely getting their act together. So a year old group in practical terms is very appropriate. Highly anticipating the maybe unlikely release of this song. https://twitter.com/mikusushi_hank/status/1075740477150773249?s=21

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Winner Winner x 3
  14. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 2
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Many, many thanks. I've been waiting for this. Wonderful. Looks like a very good time. Not nearly enough Memi, but I'm almost used to that.

On another topic, here are the lane assignments for Saturday's national handshake event. Some interesting combinations, and interesting solo lanes:

lane Hall 6A
    1 Nagahama Neru
    2 Watanabe Risa
    3 Sugai Yuuka
    4 Yonetani Nanami, Sasaki Mirei (both from Osaka)
    5 Ishimori Nijika, Moriya Akane (both from Miyagi, in NE)
    6 Koike Minami, Ushio Sarina
    7 Ozeki Rika, Suzumoto Miyu
    8 Satou Shiori, Habu Mizuho (the adults in the room?)
    9 Tomita Suzuka, Watanabe Miho
    10 Iguchi Mao, Kawata Hina (old and young)
    11 Kakizaki Memi, Matsuda Konoka (princess and prince, double centres in Budoukan Tsukiatteiru)
    12 Takamoto Ayaka, Hamagishi Hiyori (two big, beautiful puppies)

Hall 6B
    13 Kobayashi Yui
    14 Watanabe Rika
    15 Katou Shiho
    16 Saitou Kyouko
    17 Kosaka Nao (the youngest member with a solo lane)
    18 Uemura Rina, Oda Nana
    19 Saitou Fuyuka, Nagasawa Nanako (the heart of Kanji?)
    20 Sasaki Kumi, Kanemura Miku (captain and future captain?)
    21 Higashimura Mei, Miyata Manamo (moe and burikko)
    22 Nibu Akari, Takase Mana (Mana could use some of Nibu's positivity)

@hiraganatwice -- Thanks for that technically-teased-out glimpse of Kimi ni hanashite okitai koto.

@plus1plus1 -- Interesting thoughts. I hope you're right. Let's go! I agree they're taking Hiragana closer to Nogi, in various ways. This is not a bad thing. In fact, it's a good thing. But in my opinion, the reason Kanji Keyaki sales haven't kept rising closer to Nogi's is Hirate's relative absence and the lack of new product, either in the shops or on TV. Until late last year they were gobbling up the distance between them.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    You are welcome. Actually yes, was really fun and super good time. It was one of those shows that are very hard to forget. Love how Keyakizaka family interacts with fans and specially Hiragana, they made the song "Sharin ga kishimu you ni kimi ga naku" a really special song (was not the first time I saw fans crying while singing). Hiragana girls shows so much love to fans and they sing their songs as if they were telling you part of their stories. One of the images that I will not forget, is to see Memi-chan close to cry and Paripi-chan crying (not on Christmas) while they sang "Yakusoku no tamago" ... what a special song. (Reference: Hiragana Oshi #16 You can watch the cut here).

Sorry if I didn't feedback the Christmas concert before. But you wrote an accurate post and that help me. With my limited english is really hard to try to express what I really want to say.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Kosakana and Buu-chan on a funny Yuugata Paradise.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

=================================================

Personal note: I'm using a cloud session because after the HS event I suffered an accident and my laptop was a total lose. I lose thousands of archive (including Keyakizaka46 related) and I'm in recovery process because I saved a big percentage on the cloud. In resume, this is "my new first archive". I will update news again after recover my archives.

Sorry if that took some time and I want to extend my apologies to the forum moderators because I don't know where to write this.:cry2:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Mama-chan, Naccho and Sasaku on ANN.

ANN showroom SP.

========================================================================================

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 no ANN. (Not my video all credit to the uploader).

Note: There is an audio problem from 1:35 to 2:30

========================================================================================

ANN (Audio).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1