1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    A lot of Hiragana activity lately :1st:

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm sorry to dump this question here, but do you guys have Joyful Love lyrics?

And has it been released already?

3. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Senbatsu for Kimi Ni has been announced. Third row is far too big for my liking

4. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

3E72F4EB-73FB-431F-A942-8ECC4CC1F849.jpeg
    Here the formation of Hiragana Keyakizaka46 for 8th Single.

Pfffttt I feel bad for member in 3rd row honestly

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Why that many? The formation is not balanced at all

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nice.

There are more members in the third row than the first two combined!

7. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Isn't that pretty similar to the formation for Happy Aura, where the first row had only three people and the second row had like 7 or 8 and the "third row" actually ended up being staggered into two rows so they actually had four rows?

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not sure, but:
    1. The formation may not matter much in performance of this song, so they are singling out the 3 + 5 they are going to feature over the next couple of months? (Before their own single? Lol.)
    2. Maybe the wide wings at the back will grab attention in performance?
    3. Matches what they want to do in the choreography?
    We already knew that the central trio was likely to be Miho-Nao-Memi (as it was in the main CM the song was used in), but I expected them to widen that to seven people and have six in the 2nd line and seven in the 3rd.

Not released, and we do not have the full lyrics, only those from the shorter version done in-studio on Hiragana Oshi. I have a subbed version of that in my Google Drive (link below). And I've posted the text in the Translated Lyrics thread.

• Like Like x 2
  9. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Third row bothers me too much

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Magia Record BD/DVDs come out 27 February. Amazon Japan Animate CD Japan

Here's the first main song, starting with the lead, Kakizaki Memi (Iroha), and going on to other main cast members Sasaki Mirei, Tomita Suzuka, Watanabe Miho, and Ushio Sarina. Then following up with the characters from Madoka Magica, of which this is a spin-off, played by Nibu Akari (Madoka), Kanemura Miku, Kawata Hina, Saitou Kyouko and Katou Shiho. Memi's fine musical-comedy singing is a revelation, and we already knew all the others could sing well.

Fans of MadoMagi were highly doubtful about this stage play, but many came around completely and ended up loving it. Memi, at least, is a big fan of the anime. And all of them played the Magia Record game while they were doing the play.

EDIT: There will be a Kyouko-Memi Showroom Tuesday evening 9pm - 10pm (just over 12 hours from now). I was waiting for Memi to have a Showroom in this Hiragana series, but Showroom is something she still lacks confidence about (mistakenly, in my opinion). In any case, Kyouko was kind and smart enough to invite her to join in a duo broadcast. I find this particularly interesting since Kyouko was deeply upset a year or so ago when Memi invaded her solo Showroom. I give great credit to Kyouko.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Dakishimite Yaru is an amazing song. The intro is too good

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Second Hiragana song from the Black Sheep release, Dakishimete Yaru 抱きしめてやる. I think the title means "I'll hug (you)."

if the video does not show watch the video here

I guess I'm an enthusiast, but this could be Hiragana's best song ever. Time and repeated listening will tell. And that may be Memi's voice starting the song. Whoever it is, I think this is a great sound.

Japanese lyrics as transcribed here.
    戦ったら 負けることもある
    傷つくこと 何も恐れるな
    命ある限り 悲しみの時は
    避けられないんだ

もし1人きりで
    そう立ち上がれないなら
    すぐ近くにいる
    大事な人を 探して

大声で 叫べ!
    ah 腕で思い切り 抱きしめてやる(飛び込んで来い)
    ah もしも貴方が 嗚咽したって(変だと思わない)
    ah 男だからって 我慢しないで(素直になれよ)
    私が ちゃんと守ってあげるから
    人は 涙枯れ 強くなる 弱き者

迷い無く 前に進んでいたのに
    ふと立ち止まり 何を思うのか?
    他人を気にしていた 自分のこと
    嫌になってしまったか?

今 逃げ出したって
    誰も 責めたりしないよ
    そう そんな声には
    耳を塞いでしまえばいい

ここまで 走れよ!
    ah どんな辛さも 抱きしめてやる(全部まとめて)
    ah 誰も貴方を 連れ戻せない(ずっと 守ろう)
    ah 男も女も関係ないよ (瞼を閉じて)
    私の胸で ただ眠りなさい
    人は自分の弱さ 怯えて 愛を知る

ah 腕で思い切り 抱きしめてやる(飛び込んで来い)
    ah もしも貴方が 嗚咽したって(変だと思わない)
    ah 男だからって 我慢しないで(素直になれよ)
    私が ちゃんと守ってあげるから
    人は涙枯れ 強くなる 弱き者

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Independently thought this so the chances are good.

14. glsone

glsone Member

Not just the enthusiasm, I don't usually enjoy Hiraganas songs very much but like this one a good amount.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yeah. As I listened to Dakishimete Yaru over and over again, I thought that this is the first time they have made full use of the strong resources this group provides: various groups of singers giving different tones, all with confidence and fullness. And excellent musicians in the background doing interesting things. Similar very high level of musicianship to Black Sheep. "This is a single!" is what I thought.

I watched the Kyouko x Memi Showroom that ended 7 hours ago. Quite excellent. Nothing earth-shaking, but easy and funny and friendly. Real Memi, for sure, and Kyouko-Pro dependably amusing. They reached 50,000 views, which is a huge total (five Budoukans, as someone commented later). People were excited a couple of days ago about Nao-chan getting 35,000. People on 5ch said it has been a long time since they saw this kind of number (though I think Pon got more for her photobook).

People noted how well the two worked together, and also how cute they both were. Hundreds of comments containing the word "cute." A number of people evidently seeing Memi on Showroom for the first time and saying how good she was. Relaxed and funny. One person commented later about the occasional silences as TV mistakes. But actually, that's just Memi's style: not filling every instant with talk, as others try to do, just watching the comments until one comes up she wants to talk about. And sitting there to be looked at in the meantime. She kept fidgeting cutely: her hair, her hands, adjusting her sweater.

One thing that caught people's attention was Memi referring to Hirate as "Yuri". We knew she called her "Yurina." This is a further development that may say something good about Hirate's state of mind. Memi said she made chocolates every Valentine's Day and would be giving some to "Yuri." Kyonko said she couldn't cook anything more complicated than instant ramen.

Here's the show:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The new single's uniform is so pretty!

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here is a big chart showing all gen1 members in every one of their eight uniforms (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  18. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    No MV news ? Also I love the new profile pictures mostly because I love the outfits

19. Daisyofc

Daisyofc Kenkyuusei

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Cool picture!

I'm glad Kagechan got rid of that haircut she had in the beginning.