[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, I think they will. They can't help themselves, lol. Stick with something until it fails, if it ever does. But I think those "rival" pairs are just photos put together, not necessarily an indication of real contests. The fact that it's Sugai v. Neru suggests to me that the ad was put together in the past week or so, after Neru's high-handed treatment of Sugai on Showroom (not that I'm joining the chorus against Neru: things are usually more complicated than they seem).

3. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    I hope Iguchi Mao Stays forever. This week's kakenai was hilarious. She cannot be human.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She's not. And if her original Showrooms were anything to go by, she can only get weirder as we see more of her. In her early blog posts, she treated us to a running account of how much weight she was gaining and losing, totally open about it.

Here's a page with all the Hiraganas' funny faces from the last episode of Zankoku na Kankyakutachi. The most frightening was Memi's. Who would imagine that this

[​IMG]

could become this:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2017
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@CutePanda -- I think (without proof) that there's a story behind that group photo from Kyonko's blog. I think she took it with Memi in the middle as a bit of an apology for having blown up at her when Memi burst in on her Showroom. But the staff-member charged with posting it took one look at Memi's truly creepy expression and stickered her face, lol.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Mao better appear in one of the rooms. just saying

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Your wish is their command:

[​IMG]

Good (but inconsequential) talk this week. Kyonko is so much more comfortable with this group than last week with Neru, Memi, Mii-pan and Katoshi. She and Neru just seemed out of sync last week, but this week she fits right in.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  12. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Does anybody know anything about the 2nd gen Hiragana auditions?

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The schedule was to do screen tests around the country on dates ending 23 July. The all-important third auditions will be this weekend in Tokyo. And the final selection will be made either August 11 (Friday) or 13 (Sunday). No mention of Showroom on the info page, which was posted at the end of May. And I've seen no info about how things are going. Nor do I expect to. Until the decision is made. Wakuwaku.

Hiragana has gotten a boost in Kobe. Numerous posters on Twitter and 2channel say they were great, both talented and fun, and that the posters take them more seriously now. The small group (Lima Cantik: Ushio, Katou, Kyonko, Kumi, Takemoto) did Chinmoku Shita Koibito last night and earned a lot of praise.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Awesome:) thanks for the info!

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mayayoyu

Mayayoyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    • Like Like x 1
  17. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Wow!! That's good news for Keyaki. Really looking forward to it. I wish they gonna filter for 14 persons to complete 46 group members. But that's quite a lot, so it may not be possible.

With greater numbers of Hiragana, then what's gonna be the next step? Will some of them get promoted to Kanji? Starting Senbatsu election? Getting another program(like Nogiten)? Break into seperate group? Stick like this but releasing their own single? Really have no idea for this.

18. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Another audition means more youngsters who left other idol groups will come in!

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Here they come, the new ganas...

I really hope they accept 8/9 to make Gana full 21 team like Kanji

20. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    DGn4R4UVoAAjWhv.jpg DGn4SjvVYAAFF8h.jpg

Hiragana new member showroom audition

17 candidate

edit : actually there are 17 candidate that have a schedule with 23 candidate
    no 17 and 15 is missing from picture above

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017