1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The HKT48 Collection Thread

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by winxred12, Sep 20, 2013.

1. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    This thread has been created with the purpose to allow HKT48 fans to show of their HKT collections, help others be able to find means to attain items and facilitate trading.

With the 48 group imotos releasing a new single, BLTs, magazine work and theater/concert photos the collections our collections are growing more and more so come here to show off what you have and even what you might want to trade ^^

Please, if you are going to post multiple pictures of merchandise make sure to do it in thumbnails in order to avoid a messy looking thread. Also it would be helpful if you could post where you got some of your items, in order to encourage new HKT fans to start collecting their own merchandise ^^

2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i have nothing but my love for our HKT girls.

i'm a poor fan you know.

3. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    My Melon Juice type A and B still haven't arrived; my countries' customhouse policies are pretty awful. :fp:

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    My HKT collection at this time is limited to the 3 types of each single, 6 CDs total. I tried taking pictures of them but they always looked too bad.

The latest addition to my collection has been shipped and should be here in a few days, so I'll post about it when I get it. :XD:

5. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    So I will post my CDs
    I have 1 suki suki skip cd(will be getting the rest)- yesasia
    1 theater ver, 2 ver. A, B & C -EBay auction and CDjapan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm looking to trade or buy murashige's SSS calendar card so PM if you are interested ^^

6. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Chori must carry a ton of books to school if she needs that huge backpack.

So, my new HKT item arrived here yesterday! :awesome:

And then it promptly was taken back, because our intercom is broken and the delivery guy thought there was no one home. :fp:

7. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    And it finally got here! My Hakata Hyakkaten 2 Limited Edition box! :awesome:

Here's a picture:

[​IMG]

From left to right that's the sleeve box (shaped like a department store shopping bag), the oshimen badges and the DVD jewel case, and above them it's the booklet.

The oshimen badges are random. I got Haruppi and Sakura. Sakura looks so young in the picture that it took me some time to recognize her.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The booklet just contains still pictures from the show and a list of the guests and their corresponding oshimens. I gotta say though, the white and red theme looks really nice.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    I got my blu-ray box of the Budokan concert today.

[​IMG]

The sleeve box is quite sturdy. In AKB CD/BD boxes I've bought before, the sleeve boxes came with a few dents from getting hit during shipping. But this one looks like it can take some punishement.

For the pics, I got Chori, Sasshi, Aoi, Moeno and Nagao Mariya.

[​IMG]

I'm not usually fond of these official pics, but Chori's pic looks quite... intriguing. :^^;:

9. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    And thats it. :fp: I've given up on collecting pictures for the time being unless they're CD bonus or whatever, but I'm hoping to purchase (perhaps more than one version) of HKT48's next single. Money was tight this summer, so the voting single and SKE's single had to take priority.

For those wondering, I got that on a Japanese auction site awhile back. Annya pictures were expensive! That one picture was worth the same as three Yukko (SKE) pictures and at least five ex/non-senbatsu AKB pictures. This was before their first single and you couldn't find Annya pics on eBay.

Attached Files:

10. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I'll post pics later, but I've got one copy of Melon Juice (other two in mail... somewhere!) and the Budokan set as well as some photos.

I've got Chihiro's MJ calendar pic, Sasshi's RH 13 pic, aaaaand Aanya's Dome Tour pic~~ I was so happy when I received her!

11. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I won these two photos and calendar card in an auction from dora_ts17 on ebay
    [​IMG]

12. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Finally my shipment from Yesasia arrived.. :inlove:
    Melon Juice A/B/C and a cute cat phone strap.

Im not too happy with the school calendars, but not too unhappy with them either.
    Anyways.. since I updated my phone with a custom os, my camera kinda dont want to work right anymore, so the pics are really bad quality. Sorry for that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Which external photos did you get?

I got my Yesasia order last week and wasn't happy. Didn't know one can be that unlucky.
    Both the photo and the photocard were the same in both Type A and B. :fp:
    [​IMG]

14. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I got the same one three times in cdjapan :/

15. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    None, guess yesasia was out of them. Which isnt that much of a problem as I dont care that much for the external cards anyway and as it was the last order I will ever place at yesasia, I wont get too mad about it.

If you want we can trade one of your Marika's. I actually dont care too much for my Mai-chan calendar, so if you want her instead, no problem x3.

16. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I needed this one to complete my collection of the girls from HKT that ranked in the sosenkyuo

[​IMG]

17. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yay... I wanna show a little something as well :)

I wasnt around when Butterfly and Skip was released, but I might go track them down :)

I did get Melon Juice Type A, B, C though :) (Edit: Btw... I got them from Amazon JP)

[​IMG]

And Yay... Got my Oishi Sakura in the Type A. i got :p and Aoi in B. and Yuka in C. :)

I also got Sakura's Middle region BLT issue 243 :)

[​IMG]

Also I ordered the AKB48 Calendar box already :) Couldn't resist it, with the Wallscrolls and HKT members being in it :)

/Expdk :)

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Got my Type H copy of the Janken single a few days ago. Got Aoitan for the HKT picture.

Also wanted to point out that the HKT48 shop has been updated with the Dome Tour pictures: http://shopping.akb48-group.com/products/detail.php?product_id=1587.

If I'm reading the rules right, each set costs 1,000 JPY and comes with 5 random pictures, and each person can only buy a maximum of 5 sets:

19. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I got my pictures in the mail >< annya s december set and winku pictures and aoitan thearter picture[​IMG]

20. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Got that Aanya normal Wink wa 3kai, too a few days ago! [party]

As well as Sakura/Riinu/Nako wink and Yuriya/Riinu Sayonara Crawl

[​IMG]