1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The J-MUSIC EXTRAVAGANZA

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by CDevil, Jul 23, 2007.

1. CDevil

CDevil Member

I just saw Mihimaru GT's PV for their new song Gazen Yeah! and thought it was really funny. You can check it out HERE. If you like the song you should check out Mihimaru GT's other songs too, they have much better ones.

2. HPriest

HPriest Kenkyuusei

Is anybody here also waiting for AYA to come up with something new?
    The last one was this song for Le Chevalier D'Eon and the composition for Anna Tsuchiya.

Her releases are so rare...2007 looks like another year without any release of her. :cry:

3. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

It is strange don´t have any Jonnhy´s topic in this forum usully have a lot of jonnhys fans anywhere and this forum have alot of girls

4. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ please, i hope JE's love will not spread here AT ALL.

5. CDevil

CDevil Member

I was wondering the same thing. But since I'm far from the biggest JE fan (some groups annoy me a lot), maybe someone else should make the thread.
    I thought you were a big JE fan lol, or am I thinking of someone else.

In that case don't make the thread, you'll make Haruna angry...and you won't like her when she's angry.

6. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

Wow, that band has more members than AKB48! :shock:
    I know...it's the same person. Her mom must have had a nightmare giving birth to that many kids :roll:

Time to make a JE's thread. :twisted:

7. CDevil

CDevil Member

On the topic of Johnny's, are there any fans of Tohoshinki/DBSK/TVXQ/The anti-Johnny's? They're my favourite boyband BY FAR because not only can they dance, but they can sing as well (something some Johnny's struggle with). If you're a fan of good music, give them a try :lol:

Lovin' you and Asu wa kuru kara are two of my favourite ballads ever.
    Even when counting the clones I'd still say AKB has more members lol.

8. foojason

foojason Kenkyuusei

^ I like Hug and Hugs in general. :D

9. CDevil

CDevil Member

Ooh yeah that song is great, I prefer the Japanese version though.

It's actually because of DBSK that I'm a bit annoyed with JE. For their last single (the triple A-side), they were beaten to the number one spot by the worst Johnny's group I've seen so far, even when DBSK had the daily No.1 for 5 days (or was it 4). Seriously Hey! Say! 7 were awful, and that's excluding that annoying spinning boy who annoys me :lol:

Apparently the reason is because at the last moment JE arranged a handshake event to boost sales.

10. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

i like all JPop group/duo/solo...as long as it is female :lol:
    no, i like one JE. Actually not like, but don't dislike/hate. It's Kinki Kids. The only one from JE whose songs are good enough for my selective ears. :lol:

11. keiti

keiti Kenkyuusei

in jpop Usually I like female vocal like AKB H!P Ayaka Zone
    the only jpop male group i like some musics is SMAP and some of kattun but not all musics
    but the other style like jrock I think is male B'z and mr. children

12. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

Groups like SPITZ, Suneohair, Mr Children are good examples for those of alternative rock sound. Spitz is particularly good, i like many of their songs like Neko ni Naritai, Escargo, Mikzuki Rock and many others... :)

13. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

I hate Avex, while I love GARNET CROW.

Quality over Quantity anyday.

14. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

so I'm listening to AKB48, Hello! Project, JE (PLZ DON'T HIT MEE!!!!) .. but I just like Arashi and NEWS (MatsuJun and YamaPi *_*) k.. then some songs from YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Hikki, BoA, Koda Kumi, Ai Otsuka ... and songs from other artists when I like the song xDD'

oh... and of course ERIKA (erika sawajiri) qq I hope there will be the next release soon xx

15. CDevil

CDevil Member

Personally I don't mind some JE groups, I actually really like Kinki kids and Arashi, and NEWS are OK.
    Yeah Avex annoy me a bit, but they have some good artists like Hinoi team (even though Avex has been terrible for them).

16. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

Abuh? If liking JE is something worthy of getting hit for then I think I'm ahead of you in the line. XD

Nowadays I only really listen to JE (NEWS, KAT-TUN, Kanjani8, Ya-Ya-yah, Question?, Kis-My-Ft2, TOKIO) and AKB48... Along with Capsule, Perfume and Plastic Tree. ♥

17. Haru-chan

Haru-chan Kenkyuusei

^a faaan *_* can i ask you something about JE?? I am searching for the part-colored lyrics from KAT-TUN - never again.. do you know if there are the lyrics anywhere?

18. Aiko

Aiko Kenkyuusei

You're in luck - my friend does K-T colourcodes. XD Gimme a minute to get it from her and upload it - you alright with a word document?

19. Tales

Tales Kenkyuusei

Truth be told, I don't really hate them, I just went with the usual Giza saying (I'm completely Giza when it comes to Jpop).

In fact I like a lot of their artist, some of them being but not limited to:
    Hinoi Asuka (I'm more interested in her solo carreer than her team career).
    Arashiro Beni
    Day After Tomorrow / Misono (not so much about her solo career, but she still has two songs for the Tales series)
    Dream3 (I don't like Dream7)
    Kayou Aiko
    Koda Kumi (mostly dig her old stuff, specially old concerts)
    m.o.v.e.
    Otsuka Ai
    Rin
    Shimatani Hitomi

20. CDevil

CDevil Member

Giza? Does that mean you're a Kamiki Aya fan? I've recently become a fan of hers, and think she's one of the most beautiful women in the industry (although she seems a bit too skinny sometimes). Her music is great too of course.