The Keyakizaka Conspiracy Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Urabe, Jan 7, 2017.

1. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I honestly love military girls as an aesthetic, even though I know there are real battles and wars out there, I just like it artistically and conceptually. That's one of the reasons why I am so attracted to Keyakizaka46. But if they keep promoting this and with real connections (plus they are being used as a rebellious icon, that's what I'm getting from reading the posts here), won't things get complicated in the future? Like I swear there's a scandal waiting and there are paparazzi or people just piling on facts and waiting for the right time to take the entire group down in a few years... I'm legit worried and I haven't even been a fan for that long. Just thinking about it, as I'm an unproductive over-thinker, gives me a headache and makes it hard for me to innocently enjoy the concepts that I love. Plus, I doubt the members know anything about it - maybe Neru, Yone and Sugai would catch on gradually but since they are just completing schedules on a daily basis, I bet they'd rather sleep than think about these kind of things.

I'm just ranting... it just seems rocky to me. Certainly not what I was expecting when I got into the group tbh. Giving the youth confidence and empathy yes, but not deeper than that.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If Keyaki is used as a propaganda for, say, army recruitment, peace loving member like Neru and idealist like Yone will certainly disliked it the most from all the other members.

3. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    to begin with whatever we discussed here are just merely some conspiracies, and I think no need to take it too seriously. But tbh, I don't wanna my favourite idol group to be some kind military propaganda too

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

4. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    let's be honest, if it came out that that is what aki-p had planned for keyaki, all the members would quit, nogi will go downhill, and 48groups will fade into obscurity. Aki-p is a smart man, look at the bad reception those nazi costumes got. If the group was later found to be propaganda for war army recruitment, he wouldn't live to see another day.

but hey, that's why its a conspiracy thread, so don't worry too much and just enjoy the music lol

5. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Lol thanks guys, I feel slightly reassured now. Not all coincidences are coincidences so I'm sure there's some indirect finger pointing but as long as that's all it is, I'll go back to enjoying their music/videos :^^;:

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Don't blame Neru. That's an old dream of people who went through the horrible world wars of the 20th century. They saw that nations were bad, so they wanted to get rid of them. The problem is that not having nations is also bad. And the usual way in history that nations have been gotten rid of is when one nation gets so powerful that it destroys all the nations around it and makes an empire.

In any case, for whatever reason, Neru has been quite patriotic about Japan in her blog over the past few months, appreciating lots of things about it, from scenery to art to technology. She implied herself in that old blog post that she no longer believes in not having nations. But I'm sure she doesn't believe in using war as the first resort in a disagreement, either.

Personally, I have a romantic (but unrealistic) attachment to revolution. So the idea of the Keyakizaka Revolution appeals to me -- as entertainment and youth empowerment, but not real battles in the streets. I love the Fukyouwaon MV.

7. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    That's why IMO Fukyouwaon linked with SaiMajo so much. The youth that has been Silent Majority all these times must convey their voices and stand still to defend it no matter what the "mainstream" people against it.
    The one who really can bring the revolution is the silent majority after all, the one who will lead them is ofc Keyaki, all of the wotas will be the elite army, and we will trample the world ! *evil laugh

just kidding tho

8. air

air Kenkyuusei

Omg there's a conspiracy thread?

Someone, please do tell me what's happening

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i got dream that Keyakizak46 will be in 68th NHK Kouhaku singing WKeyakizaka46 no Uta on Dec 31 2017

[​IMG]

10. Macron48

Macron48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    haradaaoi
    I don't think that's true. I think a lot of people in Japan are becoming more and more pro-remilitarization and I think we will see a greater degree of militarization in Japan within the next several years for a few reasons.

A. There is becoming a perceived need for more active defense with North Korea testing nuclear weapons and cruise missiles (one recently fired directly at Japan), China becoming more assertive, and the potential crises in the South China Sea.

B. Trump has had the position that other countries need to start taking care of themselves more and America should take on less of a financial and military burden when it comes to protecting other countries (not just Japan, also NATO, South Korea, etc.) leaving the Japanese with the idea they can't count on the US to defend them if/when the need arises.

C. Japan has a leader and ruling party who is/are pro-remilitarization.

Not to mention that a popular 48G member (Paruru) has already been used in a propaganda campaign to promote JSDF recruitment and it didn't hurt Aki-P or 48G at all. Also, the bad reception for Nazi uniforms mainly came from outside of Japan.

11. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    heil hitl..... oooops:hehe:

12. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    LMFAO! Great job founding that one xD

13. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Good... Cease your investigation or We shall be forced to use the gangster computer god mind control device.

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

14. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    i just showed a mate the evolution of the K46 luftwaffe tunics and a few memes now he's convinced of a Nazi plot too take over music...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Perhaps, but it could also be a plot far more sinister. Maybe the mass frenzy of new enlistees to fight foreign enemies to defend their oshi's? Even more terrifying would be the prospect of a domestic conflict resulting over the scandal of aki-p having a hand in the Olympics. The ties of Aki-p and Abe with the revolving concept of idols and subversive socio-political influence would be the perfect plot for a drama.

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

16. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    I say we don't give management any more ideas lol

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I was studying kanji and I noticed something I thought you guys would like.

This character came up:
    It generally means "raise" but is also commonly used with 選 (choose) to make a word many here are probably familiar with senkyo (選挙, election) and a few other election-related terms
    Being a kanji history (and idol) nerd I recognised it as a (Japanese style) simplification of
    So I went to look at the origins of 擧 and saw it's a picture of 5 hands lifting a person.

So where's the mind blow? The kanji for Keyaki (欅, zelkova tree) is 木 plus 擧

Combined with the sudden name change when they were formed, there's a little more evidence of political conspiracy in Keyakizaka's activities.

edit: I accidentally posted this half way through typing it. If anyone read the incomplete version, sorry for the confusion.

• Like Like x 1
  18. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I don't see where you are going with this. Do you mean the kanji would/could be interpreted as "raising up" Japanese military capabilities? Or something involving elections/Abe?

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It could be joked that it's the subtle mockery on the both and others senkyo-related things. 48G SSK included.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It could play into conspiracy theories involving revolutions ("rise"/"rise up" being popular terms in revolutions) and elections (because it's commonly used for election-related terminology).