The Keyakizaka46 Quiz...

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by Philosophy Senpai, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Have you ever checked this? I found it accidentally and it's fantastic!

Its a Keyakizaka46 quiz with 50 questions ranging from easy to quite tough. If you don't know it yet, please check it and do it (Do not cheat though it won't have any meaning).

By the way my score was 65/100.... Quite disappointing based on my expectations. There were some really tough questions though based on details from Keyakitte Kakkenai or other sources that one has to be very observant with quite strong memory to answer correctly.

Anyway go for it and let's see who would get the perfect score.

For the quiz just click this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...kDbI9wNJYAENOfRuNuBqotEi8ujw/viewform?c=0&w=1

2. DT46

DT46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Got 55/100, kinda expected due to my kinda limited knowledge of the group outside of their songs and keyakake. I totally messed up and put Fuuchan instead of Yuuka for captain like an idiot lol.

But it was fun to do, glad to have tried it, and maybe I should look at other Keya stuff!

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Got 80/100.
    8th question is misleading. It shouldn't be used "sister group" word, if they include non-Sakamichi Series group.:fp: