1. Following SNH48's official break from the rest of the 48 Group, the SNH48 section will be retired on April 1, 2017. General threads for it and its sister groups can be created in the Stage48 Idol Emporium as with any other idol group, but it will no longer have it's own subforum to make way for STU48 and BNK48.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

The Nogizaka46 Kojin PV Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I think every aspect of Nogizaka46 should be discussed. One part that we don't talk about often is their personal videos included in the DVDs on the singles. Like Nogizaka themselves, in honor of their return, let's celebrate member kojin PVs!

We can start with the ones from the 17th Single if you want, or go into the 17th Single's thread and discuss it there, but either way call out ones you found interesting.

Ideally we will discuss others PVs from past singles. I came in around ImaHanashitai so I'm at the tail of the PVs as Harujion was the last to include them before the 17th. Like the majority of forum users, I'm not too familiar with any good ones before then. So let's hear about 'em.

Some of my favorites are: Yamazaki Rena's "Gohst Punisher," Ito Karin's ESPer comedy, and Yuttan's "Cyborg Yuri" all from the 14th Single. Also, IMO MaiMai's final PV from that single is one of the sweetest, perfect MaiMai moments ever.

Whose have you seen which you want to promote?

2. kanjo

kanjo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    First time I ever watched all previews and I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in Ranze's and Reika's.

Lots of other cute looking ones but those are the two I'm most excited about.
    I should really go back and watch more...

3. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    I can't remember which single but Suzuki Ayane's PV with her and her pet planes (little die-cast models) is freaky and cute as hell at the same time. The entire premise is just bizarre. That pv was a huge contributor to my eventual Oshi feels.

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

4. Urabe

Urabe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    It was the 14th single. [​IMG]

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
  6. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Does anyone know where I can get scripts to the Kojin PV's? I'd love to look at them for reference. JP only is fine~

Kay

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Kenkyuusei

i really like ikuta individual pv....like a behind the scene of influencer making + ikuta

vid : here

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I'm not sure I've seen any scripts (or subs or raw japanese titles) from the PVs. Not many places to see them except for the actual DVDs so it would be hard to get a transcript... hope someone can chime in if they've seen something like that...

Ooo. I can't wait to see it. Her last few Ohs were good, but they didn't blow me out the water. Although hers from the 14th had some neat stop motion animation which was interesting...

EDIT: Caught some of Ikuta's PV on twitter and just realized that it had to be like that because she was busy doing Romeo and Juliet. She would've had no time for PV shenanigans!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017