1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Opinion Game Thread

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PooPyon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    ^ One of the few songs that I like in K5th; I really like the melody.

Next: NMB48's Virginity

2. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Probably my least favorite NMB single haha The A-Side had its moments, but overall it was pretty forgettable, especially considering how good NMB singles usually are. I guess it got overshadowed by Nagiichi (released before) and Kitagawa Kenji (released later), two of the best NMB singles. The single itself wasn't really bad, since it included two great songs (Sonzai Shitenai Mono and Sunahama de Pistol). The A-Side had a pretty interesting PV and a fun choreography, but the song (Even though it had a few interesting arrangements) was just..."meh" haha

Next...Draft Kaigi! (Your opinion about the event/concept)

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

At first, it was confusing. Drafting girls? Is it going to be like team leaders choose girls from their own group as a whole/all groups? And then it was exciting - oh, so it's like KKS auditions but instead of management picking, the teams are picking. Then it was kind of dumb, as we saw nothing about the draft picks for months after the event, despite all the buzz. Where are they? Even now, though they are full members of teams, they already have a tendency to get shoved into the back line/bench of teams. Their acceptance and promotion weren't traditional so I think they'll have a harder time fitting in and being recognized than normally-promoted girls. The only draft girls I've really seen much of are Team K's, because they had their own added-on unit to the waiting stage. And Yokoshima Aeri, because she looks so much like Jurina that she's already got fame just from that.

Honestly I don't think the draft was a good idea and I doubt they'll do it again unless they are really strapped for members. Alternatively, they could use it to replace the KKS auditions completely. But I don't think it meshes well with the current system. tl;dr it was a nice and exciting event until it was over >_>

Next, Ruby (song)

4. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I really like the song itself but I can't take it seriously at all when they say "pigeon blood". I mean I get that it kind of goes with the rest of the song lyrics but seriously, pigeon? That's like... the least dignified bird there is, it just makes me laugh when I hear it. The video was nice enough, I thought Mariko stood out a lot (mostly because of her height) which I'm always fine with. Her hair was gorgeous too. The PV as a whole kind of reminded me of Rinjin wa Kizutsukanai's because of the color scheme.

Next is my personal favorite Team A C-side song, Kurumi to Dialogue.

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Not my own personal favorite among those old Janken Team songs (mine would have to go to Rinjin wa Kizutsukanai), the PV is nice and interesting. (I think it had like, a temptation theme with the whole glass heart and whatnot). Revisiting it now it's like, really nostalgic.

Next up, HKT's 2nd single, Melon Juice.

6. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Such a catchy song! It really shows the energy and cheerfulness of HKT48; the pv might be simple (minus for the solo shots and slowmotion of the crowd), but it really creates an intimate/fun atmosphere, almost like you are really watching them live (which is the point, and helps to connect with the girls).

Next, let's see your opinion about: Oshima Ryoka.

7. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

As a whole, the best single HKT has released yet. The coupling tracks were remarkably good; unfortunately, the A-side was the worst of all the songs in this release. I think most people came around to like Melon Juice (the song) after the initial wave of oh-i-hate-it-ugh-it's-awful died down, as usually happens with new release. I never really warmed up to it, though. Just watching the girls do the choreo hurts my head - headbanging is great and all but it went a little overboard in that song.

Next - xxxxxx, oops, I was late...someone do Ryo-chan!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  8. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    One of my oshimens! One half of the oshimens of Renacchi (other is Tanochan). The leader of KSGK, I really like her, she's talented, good in dancing, and really cute. I hope she ranks in the Sousenkyo this year. ;)

Next, my Team A Oshimen: Shimazaki Haruka.

9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Idk really because I haven't been following her~ Yet she has potential to be center for another few singles~

Next: The Oshimen and Oshi coupling KojiYuu (KojiHaru & Yuko)

10. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hmm Kojiyuu. I do like their interactions especially when Yuko is being clingy (which is usually the case). I see Nyan Nyan posting A LOT of koyijuu photos on her instagram and even tagging them as Kojiyuu haha. Sometimes their interactions can come across as really fake and purely for fan-service but all in all I do love these 2 together. <3

Next up is hmm damn i wanna suggest a lot of things but let's go with Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) <3.
    Please write more than a few sentences for her I would love to see another person's perspective on her.

11. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    my favorite for the candidates of next ace. too bad she lost momentum to claim the throne last year. though she is my favorite candidate, I just feel that this year is the anti-climax of her Idol career in AKB. I hope it is not gonna happen. IMO she should start to consider her solo activity because she is not going to be in AKB forever.

Next: Eriko Jo

12. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    I haven't been following her that much, but I can much pretty say she's really talented, and has been dubbed by many as 2nd Jurina, since she's the 2nd one after Jurina who made Aki-P impressed. I liked it when she made that clever move to not be promoted that fast on the grand shuffle. She evaded that push, and I much pretty think that she thinks that she's not ready for it yet (she knows that she'll be pushed again, which I think she don't like). And I guess she wants to be promoted with her fellow NMB 4th gen members.

I'm gonna ready for my heart for this one...Kato Rena.
    Please write at least 5 sentences, I really want to know other's opinions about her.

13. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Renacchi is a sweetheart. Probably I'm not the first one who found annoying her push of years ago without any merits: unlike Annin and Ricchan, she couldn't sell her image properly and was/still considered by some just a pretty face with dull personality.

Annin has the 'smart beauty' type and Ricchan has an unmeassurable amount of charisma (and the baka center title), but what's Renacchi's spot? I'm comparing these three because AnRiRe and while those two managed to bounce from nowhere to UG last year, Renacchi just remained there, unranked.

She is growing up in beauty and skills, and finally seems more comfortable on stage than years ago: Umechan and the rest of Team B really helped her to improve, and of course her own determination - let's hope Team 4 finally makes her break completely from her shell.

Now, let's talk about: Ikiru Koto.

14. edisonaguilar

edisonaguilar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    edsnaguilar
    One of the best Team songs, not to mention, one of the most underrated Team songs. The song and PV itself has a dark feel into it, Takamina & Mayuyu rocked that dark look in the PV. Mariko looked gorgeous on that outfit, she looked like she's going into some fighting scene or something. The lyrics itself is meaningful, saying that we are living our lives, even if we had some downfalls, we should continue to move on, but also be careful to not get lost into the wilderness. (did I put it right? lol) Truly one of the meaningful yet underrated songs in AKB history.

Next one would be the mentai girl, the mentaiko, Murashige Anna.

15. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I've always liked her. Some people might find her annoying but I don't. She's really pretty too. I think she has a lot of potential and i'm glad she was on every HKT A-Side. She was the 1st girl I noticed in HKT.

Tano Yuka

16. Teirā1227

Teirā1227 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Murashige :lol: I just laugh when I see her haha. Very cute girl. Definitely one of the girls who caught my attention when I first noticed HKT (appearance wise). I don't religiously follow HKT but from some videos I've seen on youtube you either like her or you get extremely annoyed by her. I loved that video of shojiki shogi with her and Boss. Definitely watch that if you want an insight into her personality. I agree with people that the whole mentaiko thing can be annoying after a while (I wonder has she toned down from that yet?). I would like to see her rank.

EDIT: whoops too late. I'll do Tano Yuka too :)

Tanochan! I haven't seen much of her but I do enjoy her personality on akbingo. Really need to see more of her. I've seen snippets of her dancing and I do thoroughly enjoy it. Hope she'll rank higher than she did last year! Also I love her long hair [hehe]

Next up: Itano Tomomi

17. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I really like her solo stuffs. It was sad when she fell to the 11th rank on her last election.

Next: Your opinions about the 48 groups debut singles (Aitakatta / Sakura no Hanabiratachi, Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo, Tsuyokimono yo, Suki Suki Skip, GA GA GA)

18. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    That's a broad topic but I'll try to answer it all. I guess I like all of them except for Suki Suki Skip. I don't particularly dislike that one, I just don't usually like the more cutesy songs and that's about as cutesy as you can get. Everyone looked adorable in the PV but it's just not something that I'd listen to more than a couple times. Aitakatta and Sakura no Hanabiratachi are classics and nice, if maybe a bit over-performed. Aitakatta's always a fun way to end concerts though. Tsuyokimono yo is nice enough but in my opinion the next 7 SKE singles were better so it's always overshadowed for me. Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo is probably my favorite of these six songs, I didn't love it at first but it really grew on me since it's kind of interesting. I also like GAGAGA but it's not my favorite SDN single. It had a Meetan center though so it gets lots of points for that.

Next is Shinoda/Yokoyama Team A.

19. pblancafort

pblancafort Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Team A from 2012 had lots of talented girls, the regular senbatsu members (takamina, Shinoda, watanabe, yokoyama), Very relevant old gen girls (sato, kikuchi, Matsui) new gen aces (kawaei, Iriyama, Tano, etc.) We also suffered some graduations (sato, nito, kasai, nakatsuka, nakamata) and the kaigais were cool too (haruppi and Mariyannu) Their theater stages were really awesome, and the coupling songs (ikiru koto, ruby, kodoku na hoshizora) were the best. It was a great team line-up, for me the best when it comes to balance between old and new members, and really awesome.

Next is Oya Shizuka

20. KiraFlower

KiraFlower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Somehow I think she's one of the most under-appreciated members of the family. I don't know that much about her, but she seems to wholeheartedly appreciate anything she is given, so I find her endearing. I hope she ranks at least in the 50s this year.

Shu Yabushita!