1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The "oshimen" field discussion thread!

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by unwanted, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Nice feature :approve: And since Yuko ain't option anymore, I decided to change my oshimen according who is my favorite at the moment. Maybe it changes every week, maybe it stays like it is now. :)

2. YukoOshima

YukoOshima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    My option is always YUKO AND KOJIHARU

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    >-< I feel I've cheated Yukirin... Milky!!!!!! Why do you have to be so cute!!!!!

And plus, is it weird to have your father's funeral on your Oshimen's Bday? Mine died recently and they planned for it to be on Milky's Birthday ._.

4. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Sorry to hear that. Guess the day will be a very bitter sweet type of thing.

I still can't really choose my oshimen. Love too many of them. :mail:

5. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

I guess i was finally able to develop an oshimen after years of waiting, Tanaka Miku. I learned you cant really force or search for these thing you just have to wait for it to come to you however long that takes.
    Though quite platonically, i love Mikurin~

6. Wataru

Wataru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Nah, easy choice:Ikoma Rina;She likes anime,she is really cute and a have a nice personality :chuffed:

7. SasshyNyan

SasshyNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    My Kami oshi is Sashihara Rino it will always be but sometimes my mind is switching my favor to Matsui Rena.:whistle:

8. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Looking back on this thread, I think this has already served its purpose. Not sure why this was even a problem in the first place, but ok, thread locked!

If you wish to confess any recent oshihen or why you finally decided on someone for your kami-oshi, feel free to use each girl's respective threads for it. It'll be a lot more interesting for everyone else in that thread too! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.