1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Possible

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Kyobu, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Exactly what I was thinking. The band image got me into them in the first place, but now I'm just getting sick of it.

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^Yes they should do something else for a while, then they can bring the band thing back .. later.
    Or.... just release some songs, without Robin talking in it... please!

3. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

Tottaly agree... I love their coreographys in the first singles and I like Happy 15, but the other two after that are really the same thing :(

4. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

The last few days I've been addicted to "Ijiwaru Crazy Love" this is a great song <3 and I love they dropped the band style, atleast just for time being since it was getting old.
    the pv: youtube link
    I'm not that crazy about the PV though, it's boring, the dresses are a bit too short for my taste and Robins legs are scarily thin.

I pre-ordered this single (limited edition) before the previews were out, at least now I don't have to regret or cancel my order.

5. Naomi

^ Wow, we agree on something! :D I love the song, too. I was getting really sick of the band theme, so I'm glad they dropped it (for now, anyway. :fear:).

6. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^haha never thought that would happen (that we would agree on something)!
    But yes this is a really good song, very catchy. Their best song since HAPPY 15 in my opinion. Same goes for the covers of this single - best since HAPPY 15.

7. Naomi

We agreed on something once a while ago, but I don't remember what it was. XD

I like the covers, too. I've liked all of their recent singles except for Kazoku he no Tegami.

8. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    i made a PV rip for anyone who's interested: http://www.mediafire.com/?qfi01m2p3td

i love the song, my friend showed me the preview for the PV a week ago and i fell in love with the possible. i thought the lyrics of kazoku e no tegami were really sweet too, they thank their families alot don't they? XD! definitely one of my new favorite bands, i hope ijiwaru crazy love does well on the oricon!

9. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^thanks!!! <3 I love The Possible :cute:

10. wakaba_doll

wakaba_doll Kenkyuusei

NEW SINGLE SOON KTHNX <3

11. Naomi

^ A new single was announced a few days ago, actually. XD It'll be released on January 7.

未定
    THE ポッシボー≪DVD付
    発売元: (株)キャニオンレコード
    発売日: 01/07/2009
    商品番号: QWCT10026
    価格: \1680
    http://www.fujisan.com/online/shopping~ ... 1282116700

未定
    THE ポッシボー
    発売元: (株)キャニオンレコード
    発売日: 01/07/2009
    商品番号: QWCT10027
    価格: \1260
    http://www.fujisan.com/online/shopping~ ... 1282116701

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

^I'm looking forward to it :)

13. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I want it to be like Aishite GIVE ME. I love that song so much.

14. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Covers for the new single.

LE
    [​IMG]

RE
    [​IMG]

I love them.
    And Yuki looks so amazingly pretty <3

Had actually forgotten about this release,but then I'll order it together with Ikimonogakari's 3rd album. (which is released in December) Which is actually very fitting.

15. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    dayum, that's hot! i can't wait to hear this song, the possible is on a roll this year.

16. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The covers remind me of Tokkaiko Junjou. It's too bad I don't find any of these girls attractive, it might make me like their music more - then again I tried their best of album and it didn't really appeal to me.

17. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

OMG haruna_hamasaki, I LOVE Aishite GIVE ME. I know all the words to it because I've listened to it so. much.

I'm a bit disappointed that the Shiawase no Katachi isn't so hardcore...it sounds like a calm Christmasy song. The single covers look so cool that I got really excited, but the song is just okay from what I've heard of it. Radio preview is here, PV preview is here.

I just listened to Young Days for the first time in a long time, and I still love it. <3 Every time I listen to it, I think, "THIS is what happy idol music should sound like!"

18. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    hmmm...it feels like the kind of song that'll take me a few listens to truly appreciate it. i look forward to hearing the rest of it, though!

19. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I like the covers, the girls are pretty

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I'm surprised, but I actually love their new single! I didn't think I would from the previews, but watching the whole PV, I actually really like it. The only things I have much of a problem with are Akkyan's outfit (too lame) and most of the dance routine (pretty lame). The song may be kind of generic, but it has that happy feeling that just makes me grin. The whole thing with the baby pictures in the PV is ADORABLE and the shots at the end of them making funny faces while holding their baby pictures are terrific; in contrast to all that cuteness, however, I spent much of the PV thinking, "THE Possible are so COOL." Even while doing a lame dance routine, they just look absolutely cool to me. They look super confident and they've all really developed as idols - the only one who didn't do much for me in this PV was Yuki, who I normally like a lot, but oh well. I'm more satisfied than I thought I would be, anyway - and I've been reminded why I love this group. <3