1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Research Students/Kenkyuusei

The place to talk about the Research Students =)

2. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Happy birthday! I hope that she makes it into Team A. She's my second favorite SEED ever (after Miho, but now she's in Team A), and she did a fantastic job at the Shibuya AX concert, so something needs to be done with her.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: AKB48 Research Students

There's a thread for the 6th generation students here, but not for Research Students in general.

Happy birthday, Chisato!

4. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You should put a list of them in the first post.

My favourite research students right now are Nakata Chisato, Uriya Akane and Chikano Rina.

I find it strange that Muranaka Satomi only performs as a back dancer and doesn't have any photos even though she was first generation.

EDIT: She got her first photos this month recently, I think. She's not that bad looking as I thought, so that's alright :lol:

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Here's a list so RSL can put it in the first post. :D

Arima Yuka (有馬優茄)
    Chikano Rina (近野莉菜)
    Fujimoto Sara (藤本沙羅)
    Hatayama Arisa (畑山亜梨紗)
    Ishida Haruka (石田晴香)
    Kohara Haruka (小原春香)
    Muranaka Satomi (村中聡美)
    Nakata Chisato (中田ちさと)
    Nakatsuka Tomomi (中塚智実)
    Oya Shizuka (大家志津香)
    Suzuki Nae (鈴木菜絵)
    Tomita Mayu (冨田麻友)
    Uchida Mayumi (内田眞由美)
    Uriya Akane (瓜屋茜)

6. Jasey

Here's the roles most of them do, I might have missed some though.

1st Generation
    Uriya Akane - Komatani Hitomi, Akimoto Sayaka, Kikuchi Ayaka
    Oya Shizuka - Nakanishi Rina, Sato Natsuki
    Suzuki Nae - Matsuoka Yuki
    Nakata Chisato - Shinoda Mariko
    Fujimoto Sara - Fujie Reina, Ono Erena
    Muranaka Satomi - Team K Backdancer Only

2nd Generation
    Arima Yuka - Kobayashi Kana, Hirajima Natsumi
    Ishida Haruka - Ohe Tomomi *, Kawasaki Nozomi **, Oota Aika
    Uchida Mayumi - Ohe Tomomi **, Oku Manami
    Kohara Haruka - Oshima Mai
    Chikano Rina -Minegishi Minami, Noro Kayo
    Tomita Mayu - Sato Amina, Miyazawa Sae, Saeki Mika
    Nakatsuka Tomomi - Sato Yukari
    Hatayama Arisa - Narita Risa, Kasai Tomomi

RECENTLY PROMOTED
    Sashihara Rino (Team B) - Itano Tomomi, Umeda Ayaka, Kikuchi Ayaka
    Nito Moeno (Team B) - Tojima Hana, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki
    Miyazaki Miho (Team A) - Takahashi Minami
    Kitahara Rie (Team A) - Kojima Haruna, Masuda Yuka, Watanabe Mayu
    Nakanishi Yuka (SKE48) - Kawasaki Nozomi, Ohori Megumi, Urano Kazumi *

* Before Nakanishi went to SKE48.
    ** After Nakanishi went to SKE48.

7. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Happy birthday, Nakata Chisato!

8. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I knew that she was Natsuki's sub, but not Rina's... My two all-time favorite members...

GET SHIZUKA ON TEAM A NOW.

9. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

Additional roles for them for a very rare occasion:

1st Generation
    Nakata Chisato - Shinoda Mariko, Ohshima Mai

RECENTLY PROMOTED
    Nito Moeno (Team B) - Tojima Hana, Oshima Yuko, Kashiwagi Yuki, Ohshima Mai

additional info:

1. only kohara haruka (still doesn't have an established nickname, grr) has a different agency.

2. the leader icon for the research students would be Ooya Shizuka, though ofcourse following akb48's tradition, there is really no such thing as a leader. Reinyan would be a more obvious leader icon for the group, but she's already in team A.

3. kitahara rie's name is STILL misspelled in the official website.

4. kohara haruka's name is STILL misspelled in her nameplate at the theater wall.

10. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Dear Akimoto:

Team A needs:
    1. Oya Shizuka - because she sub(bed/s) for my two favorites
    2. Nakata Chisato - because she can sing very well
    3. Kohara Haruka - because she seems like she gets attention

With love,
    RSL

11. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    I think Koharu Haruka doesn't have one yet cause if you try to form one with her name because... if you if switch Ko + Haru it'd be Koharu (Her last name) and if if you did Haru + Ko (it'd sound like her first name). lol. Unless it'd be like Koka or like Ruka or I dunno... And I don't think any of the -mins, -tins would sound that good either xP Who know's what it'll be :D Does she decide?

12. Jasey

@youko: Thanks for the extra roles.

1. It's pretty amazing that she gets one before most of Team B, a lot of Team K and a few girls in A. Don't people use the nicknames listed on the site for her? It says Haruchan and O-hime-sama.

2. I'm surprised that Oya is the leader figure. She doesn't seem the type. Then again, I'm just judging based on a photo.

3. It seems to take a lot of effort to update the members page :lol: Inoue's still on there as well. That could be a respect thing, but I'm pretty sure they just haven't got to it yet.

4. It says Haryka Kohara or something eh? I don't understand how they got the 'y'. She will probably have to wait awhile to get a new one :lol:

@RSL: I don't really know how the promotion system works, but because Rinatin and Natsuki aren't absent heaps, Oya doesn't perform too much (excluding RS performances). But Chiichan and Kohara, being the standbys of Mariko and Maimai, understandably perform a lot. Also since they're exclusive Team A seeds right now I'm hoping they will get in :D Nakatsuka has also been performing a lot lately though, Yukari is even missing the final A4 performance!

Other Stuff:

I) Since when A5 starts they will lose 2 research students - Rie and Myao, though I'm hoping for 3 more as well - and when B4 starts they will lose another 2 (possibly more) I'm hoping the 6th gen girls will start performing soon. I really like the look of Nonaka Misato and Takajo Aki.

II) Mostly to youko, I guess - Why do RS' not do the unit songs in K4 but they do them in A4 and B3 (i think they do them in B3)?

13. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ the girls usually decide on a nickname, introduce it to the crowd via an mc, and let the crowd decide if they call by her that name or not.

finding nicknames for the girls get harder and harder as more and more members go in. after all, when a member graduates/leaves akb48, it doesn't necessarily mean that others can automatically use her nickname. that would be weird. (thus miyazaki is not miho, even if the original owner tells everyone not to call her by that nickname anymore)

and btw, it's kohara, not koharu. it's probably one of her problems since haruka is a pretty common name among the members (haachan, harukyan, harugon). she likes to be called hime but it hasn't quite stuck to the crowd yet.

@jasey:

shiichan (ooya shizuka) is one of the (if not the only) legendary kenkyuusei's that showed ZERO stage fright on her very first theater performance. i was there when that happened, and even rina was just shocked to see how she performed. i was already cheering for shiichan the following day at a team B concert. :)

on why kenkyuusei members don't perform in K4, your guess is as good as mine. perhaps they did not have time to properly train a replacement for each of the members for K4. either that, or they were actually able to train member-to-member replacements starting K4. or maybe the costumes just don't fit :D

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Or cause K4's unit songs are so damn awesome ^_^

and oops. I misread @_@ Kohara not Koharu.. *smacks self* lol xP Hime sounds nice :] Doesn't that mean something in Japanese though?

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Go Shiichan, go. I'm rooting for you all of a sudden.

I hope they continue to replace missing girls in unit songs with other members. It must be fun for them to try out songs other than they're own.

16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ I'm thinking, it must be hard to be a Research Student because you have to memorize all the different stages as compared to the regular girls that only have to memorize their stages and units. Tough tough. I'd never be able to do that unless I did it for a while D: So I find that pretty amazing.

17. Jasey

I read that 1/2 of the 6th generation (Katano and Nishizawa) that was announced didn't make it as research students, anyone in Japan know if that's true?

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think a lot of the girls know each others' dances and songs from the different Stages, either because they have to for work or because they love the song and dance enough to memorize it on their own.

19. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

Shii-chan's one of my favorite Kenkyuusei too <3
    I love the way she carry herself when she performs and she is good at MC :D

Not shii-chan related but

From 9/27 Kenkyuusei's show

Their MC theme was pimp something about yourself

Rie was pimping that she had long arms and stretched them out during her introduction
    And when it was Myao's turn, Myao looked at Rie and stretched her arms like Rie. Rie then stood forth and stretched her arms like before.

Myao: This is my height.

wwwwwwwwwww

Myao's actual pimp point was Miwa-san's monomane

Miwa ->

[​IMG]

20. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Damn, Sara is quickly growing on me O.O

[​IMG][​IMG] FIERCE!