1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 20th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline has been extended to Sept. 4th.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Kenkyuusei

You mean the one that is fishing? It should be Yamane Suzuha

2. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. Roxas04

Roxas04 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yabuki Nako
    Twitter:
    JeremyRoxas04
    Yes, indeed, this one ! ;)

Whaa, thank you so much Rurouri ! ^^

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

The start of Manaka's push..
    Saki is so adorable! and Tomu's sister fishing those fans!! I think alot of Tomu fans will favor her too

5. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Why not just watch AKB48 SHOW! without the borders or the ads? Dear My Teacher starts at 11:10.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lalomartins
    20 minutes! Good luck girls :^O^::omfg::cute:

~~~~~

Best Skirt, Hirari in memory.

Duet with the two who have the most singing chops.

Aside from having many girls I like a lot, 16th has the distinction of having no members I dislike to the point of feeling “ok I really would prefer to see less of this person” (could still change when they start to have more TV presence)

I thought maybe I'd dislike Izumin, she has a weird aura especially with the way she moves her mouth, but then on stage she showed what she's here for.

This is a really good Heart Gata Virus lineup (Sakipon, Zunchan, Ayamin) (That is Sakipon right?)

Zunchan is as good on stage as I thought she would be (December was too early in their training to judge for me) OMG SHE GOT A CENTER even though I'm pretty sure I never heard this song before

What with being so much fun, I was afraid Maeda-sama was giving off a vibe of being terrible on stage, but I have nothing to complain :cute: go girl!

I guess Harima intends to take over after Miki in the dance department? That or she was having a seizure.

This is me ----> :cry2::^O^::1st::omfg::worthy::cold: <---- watching the encore like a complete idiot while my coffee got cold. I think I managed to close my mouth more than halfway through the first (encore) song, and there was quite a bit of seated-dancing (the chair is doing fine thanks for asking)

Satomina legit cried at the end of the last encore.

~~~~~

For reals, I think my relationship with AKB deepened a level today. I didn't really care very much for live performances (theater or otherwise) until two hours ago.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  7. aristawitakurnia

aristawitakurnia Kenkyuusei

[​IMG] lovable! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lalomartins
    Oh dear.

I was looking forward to the AKB48 SHOW performance, but the sound was a mess. I don't know if it was the singing (this was probably recorded quite some time ago), or just the mixing, it's like everybody is singing as loud as they can in the school yard or something. Nowhere near as good as what we had today in the theater, or even in the special performance last month.

~~~~~

Edit the next morning after rewatching the shonichi:

This “16ki = RIVER” is totally going to be a thing, isn't it?

Also, :inlove:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  9. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lalomartins
  10. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    collective draft showroom 17-02-12

11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    lol AKS pulling some bubble tea style "Go to watch your 16th gen oshi stages for 16 times until 2018 and get a 2 shot for free with your oshi"

And then there's the contract lmao

e66f2625-s.jpg 87e43ac4-s.jpg

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Good luck to those trying to win tix to the theater 16 times in a little less than a year.....

13. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lalomartins
    If you have an account in the 48g site, 16th gen is now available for selection in the oshimen feature.

(I've been checking every week :^^;:)

The oshimen feature on this site, on the other hand [hehe] was updated so long ago, you can still pick Takamina

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017 at 11:05 PM
  14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Moe
    What's this thing the 16th gen kids are doing on 10th March? "2017 m.c.A・T 祭 『俺フェス』"? It's on the schedule, anyone know what it is? Event page is here.