The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Fujimoto should be in A, she can make Takamina look tall. :fear:

...wait, I think I said that before.... :confused:

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I was hoping she would grow a bit before she gets put into a team, as it is now I think she just looks too out of place.

RSL, you may as well add the two 3rd generation research students to the list. Though they haven't started performing at the theatre, I'm hoping they will when A5 starts. They both performed at the 8/23 concert and both have been seen on AKB0ji59fun/AKBINGO! as well.

Nonaka Misato (野中美郷)
    Takajo Aki (高城亜樹)

3rd Generation
    Takajo Aki -
    Nonaka Misato -

EDIT:
    Hello Misato xD Her nickname is supposed to be Mii but that will just get confused with Miichan I would think. She wasn't all that great in the performance, but she's only new so it's not that unexpected. Needs to learn how to look at the camera. She almost walked into Acchan as well at one point :lol:

The other RS in the performance, Kohara, did pretty well I think. I'm thinking that she won't be a RS for much longer though...

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

I wonder... why can't they put a GOOD pic of sara in there? c'mon, it's not that hard!

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I freaking LOVE Sara with that ^ serious face in Mammoth up there. Oh my god, I had no idea this girl was so GOOD! She's actually a good dancer and can keep up with the rest of the team. o.o Consider her my favourite kenkyuusei, since I don't know any of the others who haven't been added to teams...xD.

5. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

They need to change Sara's hair style to fit with her face structure. And stop recycling Kayano's hair style to other members. Manami also uses that kind of hair style.

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I would agree with you there with Chisato and Haruka going on Team A.

7. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Dear Hair Stylist who came up with the antennas,

Congratulations for coming up with the antennas hair.

They look good with Kayano's face structure. Pretty wonderful in fact. And they look good with Manami too. But please STOP it. Not every girl can work the antennas.

Also since Kayano is the original antennas girl, see antenna, think Kaya. Putting antennas on every single AKB kid keeps making me think of Kaya which makes me want to cry about her graduation!

Please stop subjecting Sara and all future kenkyuseis (I assume most of the current members will not take antennas b/c they have their own distinct hairstyle or they also associate antennas with Kaya) to the antenna madness.

Sincerely,
    Sorce

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^You should probably send that to her/him. Maybe he/she is just too lazy to figure out a new style...

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't say it's necessarily a Kayano ONLY style. It's not like the stylist who put that style on her invented it.

Then again, I may only say that because for most of the time I was 16, I wore the antenna style. I uh...I swear it looked cute for at least AWHILE. Then I got just a bit too old for it...xD.

Anyway, I finished K4, and GOD is Sara awesome. I hope she gets added to a team and quick! I wonder how she'd fit in in a team other than K, since we've already seen how she fits with them (well). I wonder if she'll wind up getting added to A next week at the start of A5...

10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^ I hope she's added to team K
    She is my inofficial Team K member for now. You know she has the right kind of kickass-cuteness that IS team K.

btw, I don't mind her antennae SO much now. I'd still prefer her without, but it's okay. The hairstylist has probably just a weird cockroach-antenna-obsession.
    But sara's hair tied up like that is pure win. So please, leave that for a while ^.^

11. Jasey

I don't seem to have caught the Sara bug like you guys have, but she doesn't annoy me nearly as much as I thought she would. I think she'd fit in with K, but I do hope that she grows a bit before she gets into a team, 138cm just sticks out too much to me xD

12. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I'm not really a fan of Sara either... she's just too young. Yes, I know: Jurina's the face of SKE48 and she's only 11, and Kayano joined AKB48 at age 10, but I still think she's not ready.

Personally, I'd prefer that the older Research Students get onto Teams before she does.

13. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I think Kayano joined when she was 11 and she has an early birthday so she turned 12 around the Sakura no Hanabiratachi debut.

Manami however joined at 10 and is still a kid but I don't see a big a change in her from kid to teenager as Kayano did.

It looks like Sara is trying to touch her toes when she bows though. I noticed that during K4 MC.

14. Jasey

Well she does sub for Erepyon and Fujie (who subs for Acchan), so she does get quite a lot of performing experience compared to other members who often just back dance. Considering 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation members didn't get anywhere near this kind of practice before their debut, it is quite a lot.

Anyone know why Nakatsuka Tomomi's nickname is Chris? Also on Aryama's (I find that really hard to pronounce, anyway for some reason I've taken a charm to her) little section in the Weekly Playboy scans does it say she got 100% on 4 science tests?

15. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    WTF?! Chris? LOL.

16. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Manami seemed the only one of those young kids who joined who really wasn't ready, to me. Even now she still isn't always the best idol, but at least she tries to smile and looks like she's enjoying herself. When she joined there was no evidence of her having any desire to be there, and if anyone can show me any such evidence, I'll be amazed, frankly.

Kayano was very professional in her performance from the get go, always smiling and enthusiastic and everything an idol is supposed to be. Sara is that, PLUS she can be serious and deliver a more mature performance, she can dance better than some of the older girls, and she seems to enjoy it all. To me, that says that she's ready to join a team, despite being so young. Her height sure would stick out, but hey, at least it gives people a reason to look her way while she's pwning the stage!

Anyway, if some Seed seriously got 100% on four science tests, I hate her LOL. (Not really but you know xD.)

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I don't want Sara anywhere near Team K, there I said it. I don't hate her, and I don't think that she's a bad idol or whatever, but just lumping all the kids in team K doesn't work for me. There's already Maachan, Erepyon and Kaorin for that, and other teams have less kids (B has Aika and Mayuyu, and even so, Mayu doesn't get treated like a kid at all, while A has Myao and Reina, and that's it) So it's nothing personal about Sara, is just that I feel like too many kids invading a team as cool as team K is not necessarily a good thing for future stages... (And when I say "cool" I mean it as in their style is cool, God I feel like I'm explaining myself too much here)

Chiichan needs to be in Team A ASAP, they need good singers after Ohe, Hana, Hii and Rina leave (nothing personal on Risa, but voice wise, she isn't on the same level as the other four)

18. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Kohara Haruka (who I adore) is going to be on AKBINGO on the 22nd.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

thanks for the info, and i do hope that she gets put on a Team soon, my wild guess is Team A, maybe along with Chisato Nakata... :)

20. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I hope so as I've really started liking the both of them after H2. :D (And because the only Team A member I like is Takamina (I like Acchan, too, but Takamina's the only Team A member I really pay attention to. :lol:), so I want there to be more members I like. XD)