1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

For any of you who haven't seen the team 2 version of H2/weren't paying attention/don't know who Chikano Rina is... just listen--> http://media.putfile.com/Chikano-Rina-Clips

I have such a newfound appreciation for this girl. Her VOICE. <3 Her dancing could be better from what I've seen in H2 (and downloading A5 now, so I'll have to see her in that), but for now, I'm just too damn amazed by her voice to care. In the first clip in that, she's singing with Matsubara Natsumi, and Rina's the kind of... louder, more pronounced voice of the two. In the second two, she's singing with Ohori both times; Rina and Meetan's voices are harder to tell apart than Rina and Natsumi, but with Meetan's solo song out and all, I think people will be able to guess who's who.

Just. Yeah. Wow.
    I hope she gets added to a team ASAP. I personally think she'd be PERFECT in Team K, but with all of Team A's open spots now, I'm kind of guessing if she's going anywhere, it's there.

2. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ Even though I notice we agree on a LOT, I can't agree with Chikano. Something's so off with her (I'm judging only off A5 here, I saw her in H2 but didn't pay enough attention to form an opinion).

Ishida Haruka is an absolutely AMAZING performer. Great voice, great dancing, all around amazing. Takajo Aki is lovely, and doesn't have a bad voice at all. The other new RS, Nonaka? Yeah, not feeling her. She looks nice enough but, put a little more effort into it plz (I would say it's her first performance EVER so I should go easy on her, but it was just shocking how much Aki upstaged her).

Kohara Haruka is just, amazing. She HAS to be next to join A.

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I'm a little bit iffy about her voice, but since I only saw her replace Yuka in H2 (and figuratively Yuka has some big shoes Kohara has to fill), I might be wrong about it.

1. Even though I haven't seen her perform, please! For RSL's sentimental side.
    2. Done!
    3. She'll do. Please!

4. Maruna

Maruna Kenkyuusei

I was trying to figure out who was that girl singing with Natsumi
    Thankz

5. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Just listened to the clip, and honestly, I didn't think she was that good. XD She's okay, but not terrible.

I hope so, too. Even though I'm not much of a Team A fan, I hope she joins. :)

6. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ishida totally blew me away as well! I didn't notice Chikano at all in H2, so I have to look harder, but in A5 she's kind of bland in the unit song where she performs.

Takajo + Ishida/Kohara for Team A next pleaseeeee!!!

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Ishida = PWNAGE! Team A performing Kuroi Tenshi from now on, please.

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The two 6th generation kenkyuuseis have been added to the website. They romanised Aki's name as Takajyo, it looks strange to me xD. They also both got their first official photo with the Oogoe Diamond extras. I just noticed they are both pretty tall for AKB48 girls - Takajo's 164cm (Harunyan's height) and Nonaka is 165cm (Inoue's height).

Most of the kenkyuuseis that did the little dance in between costume changes in A5 didn't impress me. It could be the outfits, but Tomita, Oya and Uchida looked really awkward to me when they were dancing.

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ They were bad outfits. Sara still looked cute though...but she looks 9. XD And Takajo definitely looks tall to me; I couldn't figure out her age at first because her face and mannerisms look young, but her height makes her look older. Her face looks younger than just-turned-17 in my opinion, but her height fits. She's very cute, anyway. I have a real fondness for her after seeing her perform.

And oh, Ishida. I love her attitude in KuroTen, it's a sight to behold. The way she snaps her head when she sings into Acchan's mic before the second chorus, damn! That girl has power.

10. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I was just watching the DVD and Takajo is the one that calls 'Akihabara48 Onegaishimasu!' :D Didn't realise that before.

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I did notice Haruka Kohara and Chisato in H2, but i hardly saw much of Chikano and Fujie, they didn't have a lot of screen time or decent singing parts.

Not sure who Ishida is, or Takajo is, not yet familar but Kohara is always a nice addition, i love her peformances.

12. irish_robz

irish_robz Kenkyuusei

I was melted by Kohara Haruka in the latest AKBINGO!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16548246RT6qXcra <3

I really hope she gets added to one of the major teams soon (Team A preferably like most of you have already mentioned) :roll:

PS. Is Haruchan her official nickname?

13. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

^
    According to her profile on the official page, her nicknames are Haru-chan and Ohime-sama (princess). I remember her using the second one.

14. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Ohime-sama is a better nickname <3 Fits her really well too!

15. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Kohara is so awesome. <3
    When I saw her on AKBingo, I was like, "Well, at least she'll be getting some more attention now!" and I'm glad she's getting some good, positive attention now. I couldn't see her anywhere else but on Team A at this point, she's such a good fit for that team. I'd be really surprised if she doesn't get added... relatively soon.
    (And I've also got to add that I like the Ohime-sama nickname for Kohara, too. So cute.)

Also, Suzuki Nae needs to join Team B like... now. I never noticed her all that much until the Live On Demand performance on Mika's birthday came out. I kept noticing her back-dancing in Junjou Shugi, and then when the RSers for that performance did their little MC before Wasshoi B!, her voice absolutely KILLED ME. Was NOT expecting that voice to come out of her mouth at all. :lol: Her looks are so stunning, too-- she's just really distinct (and she looks a lot prettier 'in action' than she does in photos).

16. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Does Kohara Haruka have a belly button piercing? Or am I just seeing things?

[​IMG][​IMG]

17. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    I think your seeing things...

But I don't know. It looks like she has some abs though.. haha.

18. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Nah, that's just the way her bellybutton looks. XD

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

lol I thought so, in some takes it did look like something was shining there, but it was gone in the next so I had to make sure it was just my hallucination problem XD

Agreed about the abs, they are very nice indeed!

20. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I think she is wonderful in A5, and her singing, voice is high pitched a bit, but not as much and as noticeable as Amina's voice. I think Haruka deserves to be on Team A soon, i hope.