1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

I think she does have a belly button piercing. 'cause her belly button looks pretty shiny here. :lol:

[​IMG]

If you're still not convinced, you can't really tell by still pictures-- watch this tiny clip:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/y441vy

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

After A5, I'm pretty sure Takajo Aki is my favourite RS.
    I loved her in Heart Gata Virus.

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I'm always glad to see more Aki-chan love! I really really like her too! I'm rooting for her, hopefully she'll get added to a Team soonish

4. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I think A5 was one of the better stage performances i have seen recently, and i might be the only to think this, cause most of them are girls that are newer in '08, and the songs are getting better and better as i watch the concert more. The RS'ers are amazing, especially one of my favorites Haruka Kohara. I am not too familar with Aki, and i'd like to know the list of songs of A5 so i can better know which performance you are discussing about with Aki, who i don't know about either, but from what you are saying, she sounds amazing.

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

A5:
    1. Nagai Hikari
    2. Squall no Aida ni
    3. JK Nemurihime
    4. Kimi ni au tabi koi o suru

UNITS
    5. Kuroi Tenshi (Maeda Atsuko, Fujie Reina, Ishida Haruka <-- Harukyan is AMAZING here, seriously)
    6. Heart gata Virus (Oshima Mai, Kawasaki Nozomi, Takajo Aki <-- That's the performance we're all raving about, you know, because of AKi and stuff)
    7. Renai Kinshi Jourei (Miyazaki Miho, Chikano Rina, Nonaka Misato <-- That's the other new Kenkyuusei. Great voice, but still has to get there...)
    8. Tsundere! (Itano Tomomi, Kitahara Rie, Sato Amina)
    9. Manatsu no Christmas Rose (Nakata Chisato, Shinoda Mariko (or Uriya Akane), Kohara Haruka, Sato Yukari (or Nakatsuka Tomomi)) This one has Ohimesama (Kohara) and she's so freaking cute in it!!!

Second block:
    10. Switch
    11. 109
    12. Hikouhigumo
    13. Ano Koro no Sneaker

ENCORE:
    14. AKB Sanjou!
    15. Namida no Shinkokyuu
    16. Oogoe Diamond

So yeah, there's the setlist, I must've watched this stage WAY too many times because I could type the whole thing without any references, so go me!

I happen to like A5. Especially because it has made me love Ishida Haruka, Kohara Haruka and Takajo Aki, they are amazing! <3

6. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    I dunno why, but my favorite RS is also Takajo Aki xO lol.

My favorite Ex-RS though are Myao, Reina, and Moeno ^_^

So there are some awesome RS in my opinion, and hopefully more coming.

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

My favorite Ex-RS are Mocchi, Naruru, Chiichan and Mikachi. I also love Amina <3 There's talent everywhere!

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Amina, Chisato, and Mika are my favorite Ex-RS so far, but I really like a ton of them so far. Akimoto's doing a pretty good job with selections.

9. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Oh, I was talking about recent Ex-RS... but I love Mikachii too!

10. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah, excellent now i can see the titles, and now when Haruka comes in, along with the other favorites. I still enjoy the first two, they are great songs/performances.

11. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^
    ^ Mika was only promoted a month before Reinyan.

My favourite ex-kenykuuseis are Myao, Kitarie and Chiichan. My favourite current is Aki, hands down. I've decided her (as well as the 3 I mentioned before + Misato) are my reasons for continuing with AKB48 if my current favourites leave.

I hope they choose a decent amount of people from the audition they're having right now. The 6th generation was so small with 4 people chosen and then only 2 made it to theatre anyway!

12. sakurasi

sakurasi Kenkyuusei

Hmm.. talking about fave kenkyuuseis, my favourite kenkyuuseis are Myao and KitaRie... :D

Now, my favourite is Aki and Harukyan.. I like Aki before i watching A5 stage, and after watching A5 stage, I love her more.. but i think she still need more experience before joining original team. For Harukyan, i love her when she carries the song "Kuroi Tenshi" and have a great vocal in 109 (Marukyu).. :D

btw, this picture is Aki, right?
    [​IMG]

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I'm not sure if that's AKi-chan or not, but she's freaking adorable <3

14. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Yeah, thats Aki. Now that Chun-chun joined SKE... Aki is definately my favorite kenyuusei. I thought she was awesome in A5. Very adorable :love:

15. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

The box of candy she's holding is somewhat H!P related :XD:

16. CupOfMidsummer

CupOfMidsummer Kenkyuusei

All the RS that I like have already been put into teams. So, I didn't like any of the RS for a while UNTIL I saw Aki in A5. God, she's so freaking adorable! I love the innocent "I don't really know what I am doing, but I'll try my best" expression on her face.

For some reason, I keep thinking that she's a tiny, perfect little doll even though she's actually pretty tall.

17. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow, she looks so much like Goto Maki there. Is that from the fanclub blogs? Do kenkyuuseis have one? If so, I'd love it if someone uploaded all the pictures.

18. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Eh? How so?

Oh good, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

19. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ I'm also racking my brain trying to figure out the connection :confused:

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    So, has Takajo Aki been in the idol business for a little while? I saw that she was connected to some bikini pictures...