1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Research Student Thread

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 8, 2008.

1. lkwreader

lkwreader Kenkyuusei

^ I don't think so, I'm pretty sure they would've had to have registered before April 6, and since they weren't introduced, I don't think they'll participate, which is better for them, since no one knows them and they would be unlikely to rank after such a short time...

2. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Miyabi looks like Yuko so I expect her to get a giant push! :awesome:

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    miyabi is pretty and i love her name miyabi..
    megu looks like whiter, prettier, upgrade version of abe maria.

4. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

I cant believe there are only 2 kenshuusei :0

5. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    DM was taken out so I put it on Vimeo.
    It's the short dancing part of team A's Squall no Aida ni in which both Miyabi and Megutan appears (along with Manami + A Drafties).

Regarding their recent backup dancer debut (140414) both look quite comfortable on stage.
    I wonder when they get a chance of an under spot, the teams are so stacked right now that chances will be rare.

Gifs of their HS outfits last sunday

Miyabi
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    @brunoiaz

Megutan
    [​IMG]
    (taken from the video Manami uploaded to G+)

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's the thing... why couldn't they just promote them to KKS in January and promote them with everyone else? lol

Oh, well... I'm still expecting some mid-gen graduations this year, so I wouldn't rule out undering for them + a proper 16th gen coming in this year.

7. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm looking forward to see more of these two :blush:

8. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

It was a weird decision, but the attention is all over them right now. When we have a huge new generation (Like Team 8 or the Draft members) fans usually lose interest. Add new members few by few (Like they are doing since 14th gen) is a great decision. But I have to agree that AKB has way too much members. Anyhow, they can easily find a spot on stages as a KKS backup dancer (since they are only two) so we will get to see them more.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, but they cannot really perform but as unders/backdancers, while a big generation can have a KKS stage for them and showcase their talents or whatever they can do lol

10. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Yes, they can perform regularly, but only in one or two songs haha They will probably remain KKS for awhile now (Until the possible Team 8 final cut/disbandment next year), so I hope they will be included in concerts and (team) stages until there. Or they can be just promoted soon, but I don't see it happening.

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They should send them around with Team 8. That way they'd gain experiencie and see the world lol

12. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    I think there's a upper limit for age since there's a lower limit for age. I guess the oldest who are allowed to audition are 18 but this is only my guess. In draft there was girls who were over 20 years old but I've never heard of a kenkyuusei who was over 20 years old when she debuted.

13. Hanako Nguyen

Hanako Nguyen Kenkyuusei

ummm. agrigato (^.^)

14. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

there is no kks now as the remaining 15 gen members are promoted to team A , what will be aki-p's next step, will it be 16th gen coming soon ?

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think Togasaki said during the Natsu Matsuri (or was it 755? can't remember), that they were already planning it... so I guess we'll have new faces next year.

... unless there are more tentative KKS backstage that come up now like the last two times. :glare:

16. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Just passing by to say: WHY THE HELL THEY DIDN'T PROMOTE THEM TO TEAM K? Ok, thank you, bye.

17. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    one word for taniguchi megu... 'Beautifull"

and i think 16 gen will not be announced in the near future.. cause the next project is draft kaigi.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  18. Does no-one talk about the Kenkyuusei anymore? I'm quite curious to see who could be our future :D

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    AKB has no KKS right now. So there is no one to talk about.;)

20. Really!!? My gosh! I'm hoping that's a good thing.