The SKETest game (test your knowledge of SKE48)

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by sangackt, Jun 28, 2010.

1. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Hi all.

I'm guessing there isn't anyone that only checks out the SKE forum but I just finished the SKE version of an AKB game I am working on that tests your knowledge of AKB48.

Thread is here - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2439

I'll just copy a little from the AKB version thread here in case.

Background and info on it:
    • It mostly consists of various tests you can take to see how well you know SKE48 - like knowing all the members first names, last names, nicknames, appearances, etc.
    • Also you can have a profile and select your favorite members (oshimen). The members you select get counted as votes also. (as a side I wanted to see if the members' rankings actually follow the fan election results).
    • If you have a profile you can select other members as friends so you can look them up easily and check out their oshimen. (another thing I wanted)

It's all a work in progress still. There's a section on the game to submit comments and criticism but you can leave them here too.

http://www.akbtest.com/ske48

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Some answers to comments I have received...

Comment (paraphrased): There should be a link to the AKBTest from the SKETest.
    Reply: I will add links within the games to the tests. Like from AKBTest a link to SKETest and vise-versa.

Comment: How about a SDN Test?
    Reply: I have no immediate plans to work on SDN. I hardly know SDN, so I don't have as much interest in them. Maybe when I get to know SDN more or I get lots of extra time. Sorry SDN fans. [worried]

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    It works perfectly fine, but i thought you were going to use a different song other then aittakata

3. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Oh coolness!

4. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

I was going to but forgot about it as I wrote the first post. I updated it with Te wo Tsunaginagara now. Seems like the website isn't working right though. [sweat] [boom]

And Mieniem, that's cool you like Nakanishi. I always like this picture of her.

Attached Files:

5. Linrain

Linrain Kenkyuusei

ieeeeeey ske test !!!!!!!!
    this is a good memory test SKE48.

p\s - need time [hehe]

6. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Linrain, ookii na kuri no ki no shita...

7. SKE48Jurina

SKE48Jurina Kenkyuusei

Wow, I love it!!..So epic. It's a good way to learn girl's nicknames! :D [clap]

8. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Wahhh, that really is a sweet pic of her.

9. Sumire

Sumire Kenkyuusei

Did the SKE-Test, here's something I'd like to say.
    1. When you search for a user, it says "[name] friend". What does that mean and can you get a "foe" status or something like that as well? ;)
    2. Would it be possible to log in once, instead of logging in separately for the AKB and SKE tests?
    3. When you add other, more difficult tests, do you plan to add them to the current results or group the tests into separate levels (beginner, (...), master etc.) and have separate results for each test group?
    4. Why is my AKB test result still at zero despite finishing two tests? [emo]

10. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

1. If you're logged in you can click that "Friend" and it will activate showing that person is a friend. Click it again to deactivate it.
    2. This is possible but too complicated and not as high priority as adding more tests for me. I will add it to the list of things to do.
    3. All the tests will be counted together. An Otaku would theoretically get 100% on all tests. It wouldn't be fair to Otaku if other people that didn't know as much were able to get the title Otaku, would it?
    4. This is a problem I created in trying to fix a different problem. I'm sorry. For now if you want, it should record your score if you login before taking any tests. I should have it fixed tonight. But thanks for reporting this, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

Edit: I fixed the problem in question 4. Sorry for the trouble. [angel]

11. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

I took all the tests. It funny I know the names but not the faces. I still don't know the young, little ones like Ishida, Akaeda, Yamada.

12. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

As if it's something to be proud of. (j/k btw :D)

13. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

I added a new picture test - like the group picture test on the akbtest.

14. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Team Membership test was redone like the AKBTest one. Everyone's scores were reset for that test.

15. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Dude, you're killing me with all these retests.

16. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Just want to make those who get overall score of 100 more respect-worthy. :)

And you'll have to take the test again (akbtest) when Ono is gone. :chuffed:

Speaking of that, off-topic, but I'm going to predict Sano Yuriko is going to replace her if they decide to fill in that spot.

17. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Because she is the only 8th gen left?

18. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

^ yup. Just a hunch.

Edit: I added the ability to choose a favorite non-unit song and unit song. The one for AKB will be done in the future. AKB has way more songs so that's more of a daunting task. Also I'll add in the ranking boxes for the songs in the future too.

19. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Mieniem, when did you become a fan of AKB? Just wondering because you're one of the 100% people.

20. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    About 14 months ago. I saw mendol and tried to find out about the girls, eventually saw a clip of Akbingo and got more into the group and as months went by, whenever my interest started to dimish in Akb i would try to learn about more of the other members.