The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mohan
    Here it is folks. The complete first single by the SNH48 subunit SEN7ES: "Girl Crush"

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    That...was surprisingly, not bad. Granted, they also could have worked well in the Sub-Units thread, but, I digress. Thanks for sharing. Now, to patiently wait for that MV to drop. (~>.>)~

3. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    So we've been relegated to here huh.

4. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
    at least we are still alive...

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

As @DePhocas said, there's none.

But if you just go to AKB's official website and go down: http://www.akb48.co.jp
    There's no mention of SNH anywhere.
    A quick glance at SNH's shows the same.

So yeah, maybe there hasn't been anything official, but... there isn't any need for it.
    I wonder if it has something to do with the typical Japan VS China conflict and they just don't want to stir things up.
    May be the reason why we have heard literally nothing from TPE since its re-announcement. There must be some conflict in there.

It's a shame, AKS could learn a thing or two from CHN48.

6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's basically two things.

1. New stages.
    SNH has been popping them left and right and the quality has been up there with AKB's.
    I understand he wants to write every single song so he gets the royalties, but it's getting ridiculous.

2. New sister groups
    Whenever AKS gets their hands onto something, it just goes SO DAMN SLOW.
    BNK, MNL and TPE were announced in March 2016 (a direct response to BEJ and GNZ, obviously).
    It's been a year and we've only seen BNK.
    MNL is on a "lol what are we doin" state.
    And TPE... well.
    Not that I care for international sister groups unless they do original stuff (like SNH), but still.

The Japanese groups are basically in a stand-by mode because they have to move at AKB's tune.
    How long did HKT go with just H and KIV?
    How long until TII is a complete team when there are a bunch of KKS ripe for promotion?

How long do the D2 KKS need to stay as KKS before being promoted? A couple have left already because of the treatment they get.

SNH might not be the most humane company and whatnot (didn't they like fire girls for being unpopular?), but from a business point of view, they are killing it.
    They drop the "NEW SG COMING!" bomb and in a matter of months you have two teams formed, performing in the theatre and releasing singles.

AKS says "NEW SG COMING!" and we'd be waiting a year and a half for them to release something original.

So yeah, as much as I love the 48G to pieces, I feel their management could learn something about efficiency from SB.
    There's no need for more groups. There's a need to take care of the ones you have.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I have Girl Crush stuck in my head and I seem to be playing it more and more....

8. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Studio version Team HII's upcoming 4th stage is up on the Xiami for streaming.
    Hope that means they'll be releasing the other stages soon

9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I couldn't agree with you more, plus i want to add that they give the good songs to the sister groups also and not only to SNH (BEJ's and GNZ's last singles sound REALLY good), not like in AKBG where all the good singles goes 1st to AKB and nowdays also to Keyaki.

10. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
  11. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    should we make separate threads in this section for GNZ and SHY? or is the forum staff still working on moving old threads?

12. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
    You can find GNZ and SHY threads...
    GNZ: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-gnz48-thread.15041/
    SHY: http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-shy48-thread.15844/

Team SII - Jiang Yun's Birthday Special Stage (2017):

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  13. Highstonius

Highstonius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Although the official cooperation between SNH and AKS might be over, the SNH group are still following the mode created by AKS, like the stage, Senbatsu and summer single. I think they shouldn't be removed from the 48-family.

14. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I agree and their SSK also will be held this year as usual.

15. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

Girl Crush MV just dropped recently.

With Team H2's MV as well:

16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I'm an AKBG fan myself but I agree that SNH is making all the right moves fast. I watched a lot of PVs on Youtube and their stuff is good and the girls are cute. The music is a bit broader than AKB; some stuff is like Ponytail to Shushu but other stuff is more like E-girls. I think their existence will open the eyes of AKB managment to move faster and try new things more. I applaud how they push forwards so many new talents from so many new teams while AKBG still cannot put their faith in next gen who have been in the group for five years or more! I think a rival will help get AKBG back to the 2005 mentality and energy.

Even though the two organizations are separate, it would be nice to see them invite each other for concert appearances or even better - maintain the team letter number order from both sides.

17. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

That's not going to be possible. AKB will never invite SNH nor will AKB ever accept SNH's invite especially if SNH keeps creating more groups of their own with 48 attached.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I agree. That chance is gone the moment they broke off

19. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    ... I think the removal is just april mop...

20. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I hope so. Im still upset for all the threads that were deleted.
    Its just funny for how Akip supports freedom of expression and originality (Basically all the songs of Keyakizaka46) But hurts him to let SNH realese their own original songs/groups. Even the stuff member understood SNH's frustration (i remember seeing the tweet but don't remember who it was).

With all respect to Akip, but I think he has a very big ego.