1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 20th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline has been extended to Sept. 4th.
  2. A request for donations - please see here

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SNH48 Discussion' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mo Han

2. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Kenkyuusei

^Amazing. The thinking is on a higher level than I can muster. With my limited knowledge I don't understand the purpose, yet this may be the start of a strategy that makes SNH48 a world popular pop Idols.

3. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mo Han
    Actually they have done this before. This is not really aimed at the international market. In China, you have to be seen to be big to be accepted as such. Companies will pull stunts like this so they can brag about it and show how rich/powerful... they are. It is for Chinese domestic consumption.

EDIT: I was making refernce to Harman here.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  4. sscrla

sscrla Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That is an ad for JBL, an American company, not SNH. AKG and JBL are both divisions of Harman International. Here is a SNH video from last year.

5. blitzmatch

blitzmatch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They have a new set of profile pictures on the site!

6. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Li YuQi 's hair is dope
    zp_10006.jpg

7. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mo Han
    Based on a Xinhua News report, SNH48 Group is preparing for a very busy 2017/2018 season.

http://news.163.com/17/0223/15/CDVIKP42000187V5.html

Plans are for 8 new ORIGINAL stages and 10 EPs (brigning their music catalog to around 800 songs).

They will also be working on some new music with Swedish, American, and Dutch authors as well as beginning exploratory work on sister groups in Chongqing, Chengdu, and Wuhan.

8. wakadere

wakadere Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    hopefully they plan on including loooots of sister group songs. gnz48 has so many talented girls in there and snh stages in general have always been among my favorite to watch

9. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Holy cow!! :eek: I hope these girls get plenty of rest and watch their health if they will be super busy as reported.

10. DePhocas

DePhocas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mo Han
    Remember SNH48 Group is now four groups (SNH, GNZ, BEJ, SHY) each with several teams (approximately 200 girls in all). If you spread those numbers around, it actually isn't all that big.