1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The SNH48 Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by sikanwan, Apr 21, 2012.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kiku won 1st place with 277,781.3 votes !!! :1st:

[​IMG]

concert + election

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

As expected (She will be #1 until she graduates).

3. LadyNezumi

LadyNezumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Li YiTong was actually just 11k~ votes behind, which is the closest gap there has been between 1 and 2 for a while. Maybe JKT48 is closer, but I forget about them a lot.

4. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I'm a little sad that Kiku won 1st again but Happy for her too, I hope we have a new winner next year :)

YAY!!!!!! Li YuQi is in Senbatsu again.

Hopefully next year Kami7 will not be all NII

Surprised FeiFei didn't make SHY senbatus

5. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

After they called Mo Han I knew that "The Team NII Show" is about to begin [hehe]I think it was so funny to see all Kami7 only from NII, and Top 3 stayed the same.
    was upset that none of my Z girls rank :(
    Shockers: Zhang DanSan fell so far omg how? what happened? same with Xie Ni.
    I also was upset when Liu JiongRan fell to UG. Wan LiNa centering UG is not a surprise for me (same story with Mion imo)
    Yay for Han JiaLe representing SHY48! so happy Zhang Qiongyu made it!!
    and i'm impressed with the fresh gen of SNH this SSK! (Shen MengYao, Yuan YiQi, Jiang ZhenYi, Lv Yi)

6. BoredPikachu

BoredPikachu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Lin Nan
    Twitter:
    KindanShoujo
    I was shocked that a BEJ48 member made Top 16 lol, thought it was gonna be all SNH so that's a nice surprise

Only one SHY member ranked and at #36, really good for her

7. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    oh god pls tell me wanwan didn't participate or i'll lose my mind.

and wow a 5th gen thrown to BEJ & a 5th gen who had that lesbian scandal actually outranked QinYuan & PeiYun. RIP 5th gen aces

and WHY NANA WHY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Also ShiQi didnt rank. I know both of them didnt do much this year so maybe thats why..

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ShiQi and Wanwan didn't rank because their fan clubs didn't participate this year. ShiQi asked her fan club not to vote her in since she's focusing on her studies right now.
    She's not just "a 5th gen thrown to BEJ". [hehe] She's the ace and center of Team B and BEJ48. Not surprising that she's outranking the 5th gen members who stayed in SNH.
    Contrary to what is believed around here, the 5th gen members who were transferred to BEJ and GNZ were not "leftovers" from SNH. They were meant to be transferred to the other groups from the beginning and debuted in Team XII to be groomed. Three of the most popular 5th gen members were transferred and became aces/centers in the sister groups (Yixuan, Leilei & Xiaohui). Adding the benefits of being aces/centers in their own groups to their already preexisting XII popularity, I'm not surprised that they manage to outrank the ones who stayed in SNH. :chuffed:

10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    yo Li Zi is shaking right now. Duan YiXuan just snatched her weave lol.

NII fucking stole the spotlight tho. I was shocked. Great election overall tho.

Also poor Chen Si. She was once a senbatsu member and now look at her.

EDIT: OMG Hao WanQing RE-ENTERED~ Felt like I knew who she was for a hot second and now I remember clearly lol. She's so quiet

11. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
    I watched the whole concert in Shanghai... A great show and there are many surprises to me!

#1: Liu Lifei (Team NIII) defeated Xie Leilei (Team G) and she got the first place in GNZ48, and there are 10 members of Team NIII in the Top 16
    #2: Gao Yuanjing (Team G) didn't enter GNZ48 Top 16.
    #3: Yuan Yuzhen (Team SII) got the 64th place (29th in last year), she didn't present best of herself during the year
    #4: Shao Xuecong (Team X, 19->44->not ranked), Zhang Dansan(Team X, 16->53) and Yang Yunyu (Team X, 24->52) slipped back...
    #5: Li Zhao (Team X, 38th place), Wang Shu (Team X, 41st place) and Feng Xiaofei (Team X, 47th place) made a great progress, very happy for them.
    #6: The flop of Li Zi (Team E) is not very surprised to me, she didn't prepare well for Top 1 of BEJ.
    #7: Xie Ni (Team HII, 30->60), she is too mature compared to her age (17), I don't think this point could attract many fans
    #8: Fei Qinyuan (Team XII, 22->40) and Hong Peiyun (Team XII, 31->49). The whole Team XII is seriously affected from the resign(dating with fans) of Chen Yin, and both of them didn't behave very well during this year. But they are only 16 years old this year.
    #9: Chen Ke (Team G) & Zheng Danni (Team NIII), Shen Mengyao (Team HII) & Yuan Yiqi (Team HII), they benefited a lot from CP (couple)
    #10: Chen Lin (Team X, 54th place) and Sun Rui (Team SII, 18th place) entered the Senbatsu eventually! During this year, they got many resources, but they suffered a lot from many vicious comments, I think the rank could provide them a lot of confidence.
    #11: Lv Yi (Team SII) is the Top 1 in 7th generation (SNH48 7th generation, 1st generation of BEJ, GNZ and SHY) of the whole group! I'm surprised that she defeated Han Jiale (Top 1 of SHY48)!
    #12: Yang Bingyi (Team X, 25th place) and Jiang Shan (Team XII, 19th place) become the top1 of their own team.
    #13: Surprised that Li Yuqi could come back to Top 16 (her target is 33rd place), her fans did very well!
    #14: Regretted that Team NII got all of the Kami7. (Team SII, never give up!)

Amount of members divided by team:
    Team SII - 14
    Team NII - 13
    Team HII - 9
    Team X - 9
    Team XII - 7
    BEJ48 - 6
    GNZ48 - 7
    SHY48 - 1

Comparing the amount of tickets with AKB48 Group in 2017
    Ju Jingyi (SNH48 Group) - 277881.3
    Li Yitong (SNH48 Group) - 259478.6
    Sashihara Rino (AKB48 Group) - 246376
    Huang Tingting (SNH48 Group) - 165193.8
    Watanabe Mayu (AKB48 Group)- 149132
    Feng Xinduo (SNH48 Group) - 133607.1
    Lu Ting (SNH48 Group) - 126639.2
    Matsui Jurina (AKB48 Group) - 113615
    Zeng Yanfen (SNH48 Group) - 111145.9

Last but not least, starting from this year, SNH48 must face the challenge of other sister groups, there is a long way for them to go.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  12. Highstonius

Highstonius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Probably she won't participate the next year, her target is being a popular actress, not just an idol of 48G

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  14. Loveroffthewall

Loveroffthewall Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    daimeng
    With these elections, fans waited until the very last day to buy tickets because they are cheaper. Team Sii went through a lot and now they finally get acknowledge by the fans. Like Dai Meng said in her speech that the fans gave their warmness to the members through the votes. I'm glad that there are more Sii members in top 16 compares to last year result. They are slowly becoming stronger under Dai Meng leadership. About team Nii, there is absolutely no way to beat the top 3. Zhao Yue is in the top 7 with ~90k votes vs Mo Han ~88k votes and YuGe. ~78k votes. The two strongest members of Sii can't even beat the top 5 Lu Ting. Maybe MoHan can be in the kami 7 next year if her fans try harder. But there is no way YuGe can be in the kami 7 next year with that huge gap. Takos' fans need to step up their game now. I won't say much about the top 7 anymore now. And if you are wondering, I did vote. I vote for the lovely captain Dai Meng.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I think she will participate next year. Becomes an actress in china is not easy as the group starting to gain more fans. Some actresses in china take at least 8 yrs for them to become huge. Plus, china is a large country, there are many young and talented actresses out there waiting for a chance to bloom. So she has to have a larger fan base than now to receive notice from well known directors and 'bloom' through one of their movie or drama. From there she can establish a stable career as an actress.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  15. Weiweiwei99999

Weiweiwei99999 Kenkyuusei

lol she makes a six figure commission from the elections, she's not going to drop like that
    at most, she'll participate but tell her fans not to vote in the election (which is the same way, except it looks better)

16. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
    Zhang Yameng (Team NII, 7th generation) has quit from SNH48.

Attached Files:

17. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  18. billjyc1

billjyc1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fengxiaofei
  19. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    thank you

20. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    I'm kind of surprised but she was new and I think its good for new gens to get rid of dead weight fast.