1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 Help & Troubleshooting Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    @CutePanda, thx :)

one more thing - on postimage, with some photos I get this kind of message:
    Internal script error: unable to move file (1)

do you know what is the reason of this?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  2. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Hi everyone
    I just made an update to the Kojima Mako thread and came to the realisation I've posted three times in a row without response.

I'll try not to post any updates in the near future and gap subsequent ones but I was wondering what the policy was on updating threads with news even if no one responds? I feel if no updates are posted then people would have no reason to talk in the thread anyway but I'm just unsure.

Cheers

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Generally speaking it is 24 hours between posts if nobody else responds. Remember you can always go back and edit your previous post if you have more to say, and it has been less than a day.

4. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I'll try to keep it generally over 24 hours anyway, but thanks for clarifying.

5. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Could you tell me how to put picture in my signature with android?
    Thx

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i realized the headlines of the forum are completely outdated. (shekarashika, love crescendo).

I think it would make more sense to make a header for the following sousenkyo and the thread of tsubasa wa iranai. for example.

@ithebigc

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  7. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Is it possible to get an RSS feed on just your watched threads?

8. waseda90

waseda90 Kenkyuusei

Is there any way I can advertise the fact I have SSK tickets and CDs for sale without having to spam until I reach 50 messages? Can I request a mod to allow me to make a thread?

9. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Just for clarification, are the gallery threads for any images of the members or just official ones?

Also in these threads do the images being posted have to be via postimage or is this just how some people like to post?

Cheers

10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    All gallery photos must be in thumbnail form, although I am okay with medium thumbnails too. And no, they don't necessarily have to be "official" photos.

11. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Okay, thanks for your help :)

12. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    it's probably the 3rd or 4th time today that s48 loaded like this, idk if theres something with the site or my internet is just being shitty (i dont think so, everything else works), so i thought i should just show it: link

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The rich text editor seems to have disappeared for me. I have rechecked and resaved my preference for it and closed and reopened Firefox.

In addition (or perhaps it's part of the same thing) "upload a file" now opens a new page for making the upload, with no way I know of for associating it with my post.

Thanks for any help you can give.

EDIT: Problem solved, Something had disabled JavaScript on my Firefox. I went to the about:config page and reset javascript.enabled = true.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  14. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Have you tried opening the site in another browser? The rich text editor is working fine for me, as is the "upload a file" function, although strangely once in a while I get a different kind of dialog box for uploading files, but it hasn't opened up a completely different page.

15. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Hi,I haven't received notifications mails for maybe 2 or 3 days so I was wondering if it was a website issue or it was from my end!I know it happened before,around the beginning of the year when the site was down,so I was wondering it could have been related!

16. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Is the upload a file function broken or has a new size limit been put in place?

Trying to upload an image for the ordering, shipping and arrivals thread and it's failing with an error as per below. I tried dropping the image quality down to make the file smaller (114KB -> 61KB) but the same error occurs.

Error is as follows (after appearing to upload the file ok)

The following error occurred
    The uploaded file is too large for the server to process.
    <filename>

File is 61KB with largest dimension of 540 pixels.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I found this problem too. I've resized it to less than 200x200 but it's considered too large.

18. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just tried with a 28KB 600x327pixel image. Well within the size limits specified in the rules. It failed as well, saying too file large. What's the deal, mods? Server acting up again?

19. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Yep, my problem seem to be cleared as well. Thanks to whoever kicked something.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Ever since I've been an S48 member I've received watched thread alerts to my email address but they stopped about 2 weeks ago. In the meantime while I was in Japan I used Tapatalk and I started getting alerts from that on my phone but there were too many so I went into the app to stop them.

I could use the Notifications screen in Tapatalk to keep an eye on thread updates but ideally I'd like to go back to having alerts sent to my email address. How do I do that?