The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

I hate valentine's day, just because I can't be with the one I love. Soon though! <3

And people are really stupid!!! Just because someone is my ex doesn't mean that I have to hate them. Ugh, people.

2. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Don't get the big fuss about valentines day...
    I don't really think about it at all. I didn't think about it when I was single and don't think about it now when I'm engaged. Maybe I think even less about it, since my soon-to-be husband is in Japan and I'm here in Denmark. We won't see each other before I go to Japan in April, which also when we'll sign the marriage papers.
    Hehe... maybe my advice is; enjoy being single while you can XD

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

there's no Valentine's Day in my country... There's a similar holiday in september though and it irks me to no end. My boyfriend and I aren't romantic at all though, so we never give each other anything that day xD I dislike chocolates and flowers and all that stuff so I'm glad they haven't brought that tradition over here. From far away it's cute (I like Valentine's songs, and pink and fluffy girly stuff xD) but no thanks.

I don't think much of it, really. And I don't think it's that important to have a romantic interest either *shrugs* if you find someone then that's good, but being by yourself isn't so bad is it?

4. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

^ it is for me...it is bad.

i don't know anymore..i just hurt people along he way and people still think i'm gay and it hurts to be belittled and berated all the time.

5. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

WHAT IS THIS.

6. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

So today, it's my first time having the house to myself in the past like 10 years (I'm frequently home alone, but this time they're actually GONE) My parents went to go on a trip and my sister went to go snowboarding overnight somewhere, so I'm legitly alone :^O^:

What's the first thing I do when alone? I do what every sane person does. I grabbed my speakers and went to take a shower with the door open :^O^: :^O^: :^O^:

I blasted my speakers extremely loud and was singing without any worries that anyone could hear me :hehe:

I sang in this order: 109, Shinkirou, Kinjirareta Futari, CocoNatsu (momoclo), One in a Million (Yamapeeeeee), Mister (KARA), Yasashiku Sasete, Bird and finally Koi no ABO (NEWS) :awesome:

Best. Shower. Ever.

I also ate pizza in my underwear. This rocks.

7. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

FUCK YES.

8. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:lol: Never leave AT home alone again.

9. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

This.
    Kids these days.. I swear... :hehe:

10. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Man, when I'm home alone, I just cook. Last time I made pancakes with maple whipped cream. Before that, I did about 4 batches of cookies. Before THAT I made gyudon :D

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Well shit.

My sister just came home while I was singing CocoNatsu with my shirt off... :fp:

Some overnight trip that was

12. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

XD

Were you dancing too?

13. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

I TOLD YOU to send her to my place.. Terifail.

14. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Good thing I wasn't. I was just spinning on my chair

Dude, screw you lol

15. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

HI S48 WE MISS YOU GUYS ;;___;;

Katsucon is this weekend and as usual, Koopa and I put off all our cosplay stuff until the last minute, so right now we're drowning in it, which is why we've been so scarce around here lately. It's sad. I feel like I'm getting really behind in idol stuff. ; A; I haven't even downloaded new single leaks and stuff, flbslfbslf.

This'll be our 3rd Valentine's day together (I seriously can't believe it * A*) so it'll be pretty chill... especially because she has work from 9am-5pm and I have a class from 6pm-8pm... so I think we're just gonna cook dinner together. When I was younger I was pretty bitter about Valentine's day, but I think it's kinda nice as long as you don't buy too much into the super commercial aspects of it.
    :cute: :cute: :cute: HIGH-FIVES ALL AROUND <3 *runs*

Ahhhh I didn't know you guys were long distance. ;_; How far? I totally feel you... Koopa and I have been lucky 'cause even when we were long distance in 2009 we spent Valentine's Day together, but we've only spent 1 of 3 Christmases together and it's def more romantic and harder to be without your SO then. ;; ;;

16. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

I bought Wizrads of Waverly Place valentines day crads and am gonna pass them out to people in class [rock]

Hey does anyone else here give codenames to people so you can talk about them if there like near you and stuff, cuz I have a few this year XD

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I saw this display when I was at the supermarket tonight and thought of you, Stage48. Happy Valentines Day kiddies [hehe]

[​IMG]

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got some important business to attend to!

[​IMG]

18. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^So amazing D=

I'm going to go ahead and do the same now. It's not a Valentine's Day if I don't spend it playing an AKB game :awesome:

19. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

LOL. Wearing you swinging your shirt like a firefighter stripper? :hehe:

The more you play, the happier and excited you get. Then when it ends, one becomes depressed to no end. Ah, the irony of this all. *sage-like sigh*

----
    I only just realised it's Valentines today after reading through these last few posts. Hmm, nothing to celebrate for me, but I did chug down quite a few Ferrero's. Yum yum. :^O^:

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

On the topic of the background and everything... (Yup, let me bring it up in the wrong thread.)

I have an idea for the first day of July.