1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

OMG~!! I almost lost my earphones. I almost cried when I found out I lost them XD
    Lucky I found them in my mum's room.

2. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Lucky you.

I accidentally dunked mine in tea today ._.
    I guess it's been through worse...soy sauce once, and melted chocolate twice.

3. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

Ok now that's bad, but not as bad as my nan chucking out my iPod on accident and the bin collectors almost coming down the street to collect the rubbish.
    Luckily, I got in in time XD

4. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

Close call xD
    But why did your nan chuck ur iPod out? I don't think iPods look anything like rubbish, even if she had terrible eyesight...

5. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina

She was cleaning my desk and I left my iPod underneath some of the rubbish and accidentally chucked it out.
    That was the day I went crazy at school because I had no music to listen to XD

6. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^
    You must have a messy desk, Tyzer [hehe] Aww the good old days when I used to leave my stuff everywhere and lose it because my mom cleaned that area :XD:

That would be so awesome :awesome: I need more outgoing/"loud" friends. I have a couple of really outgoing friends but since we went to different universities... One of them is like so far away right now at MIT Miss her and her weirdness. Gah, smart people are weird @_@ xD

Speaking of school and stuff, I am finding it really hard to pay attention in class lately. Somebody save me :panic: and everyday I wonder if I'm getting second hand cancer because there's so much smokers here :panic:

7. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Hmm I see. Maybe it's because school is much different here. First, there are no entrance exams for college (only for private universities most people can't afford anyway, and for Med school), we only have our final graduation exam after the fifth year of high school. Plus, we don't have any lessons after lunch. School is usually over by 13:30, the last year it was 14:30 everyday though (it was horrible to have lunch at 15:00 everyday XDDD), and we go on Saturday too.
    Moreover, you can choose the kind of school you want to attend (once you've entered a school, you can't choose your classes like they do in some countries, but each school type has a list of fixed, specifical subjects so you know what you're going to study) ; and I was lucky because most of my teachers made us LOVE those subject. I mean, we studied Latin and Ancient Greek, not the most useful for everyday life subjects, yet I loved them so much, homework wasn't even a chore. And meeting my friends everyday was nice... In my school (in most Italian schools as far as I know) there's no such thing as "losers" and "popular ones". Everyone has their group, and that's it. There's been bullying in the news lately but I don't think it's as bad as it is in Japan or America...

That's horrible D: Are they allowed to smoke in class/hallways?? O_O Here the legal age for smoking is 16 (crazy, I know... 16 is WAY too young to let someone start poisoning himself) but people weren't allowed to smoke in my school, so the toilets were always full of thick fog x_x

8. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Oh no people don't smoke indoors, thank goodness because I would not be able to attend class with smokers in the room. I would suffocate probably, from the smell and stuff. xD wow smoking at 16 O_O When I was in high school, people were underage smoking and then after graduation, a friend told me that the valedictorian actually smoked weed.

I was like omg... My whole innocent/naive world has been destroyed and corrupted. Need to go back to my world where I'm sheltered from the evilness of the world :D

EDIT
    My Calc professor was talking about population models and stuff and he started talking about how people that smoke are dying at a constant rate according to the equation. :hehe: That's why people shouldn't smoke.

9. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

I went to a funeral place one time 3 years ago when I was still in Tokyo. Since smoking was banned in the indoors, there was a glass-walled smoking room for the smokers. A couple of my relatives went in there to smoke and minutes later, the room looked foggy from the outside (it's a very small space).

10. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Yeah...I never knew how many theater kids did stuff like that until this year...I think I'm the only one that hasn't tried anything o_o

Also, totally random moment in my car today. Apparently I've been listening to Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo so much lately that my friend, sitting shotgun, shouted out the "HENSHIN!" with me along with the roll call. EVERYONE, I'VE CONVERTED SOMEONE! XD

11. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

Thanks Mr. Waffle and katastr0phical1 for the car advice!

I couldn't try it out in the parking lot cause of some game so all the lots were full. And then it got warm so our snow mountains started melting. But now its cold again so I expect more snow to fall. I haven't had the weird grinding sound again yet.

psssst katastr0phical1, now that you have revealed yourself to be a member of the auto industry with intensive knowledge of cars and their workings, I'm going to be running to you every time my car makes a noise, spurts out a liquid, or just scares me. In return, if you ever need something NMRed or run through an HPLC or a FPLC, lemme know. :lol: Thats the only thing I can do.....

12. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

..former. And I did interior and electrical, but the shop I worked for did all kinds, so I picked up on a lot. I don't mind questions! I just might not have all the answers.. [notme]

Oh yes.. I'll get right on that. Cause I'm sure whateverthatis will come up often! :tongue:

13. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

I haven't been posting here in a few days, bad me! Been busy with school and math and stuff, but it's the weekend now and it's time to party!

Well, not really, it's more like it's time to play WoW and watch the Tokyo Aki Matsuri concert :inlove:.

14. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I don't know where to put this, Mariya's thread is more a "Gobolino's thread" so I don't want to double /triple post anymore there but... but... but....

how can someone be so :fp: to ask in her blog if it's true that Idols go to the toilet????....

.... :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

( Question 408 )

15. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^Just before he asked that, he put in brackets "Please give an interesting answer", meaning he was expecting a joke to come out of it. I don't see what's wrong with that.

And he asked "Is it true that Idols don't go to the toilet?"

And so, she answered by asking "What's a toilet (゜ω゜)?"

Seemed fine to me, especially since it got approved by the staff to appear on the blog in the first place.

16. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Yup, I got it....

and she indeed gave a good answer, lol...

but... it's still a :fp: question in my book.

And I was so afraid of asking something bad. T___T

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

Idols not going to the toilet is an old idol joke. The joke is that idols fans believe their idols are pure virginal angels who don't even need to do gross things like having to go to the toilet, because they are so perfect. When people insult wota it's usually with that sort of stereotype (aka that they're idiots who believe in such delusions).

So it's not as weird a question as you'd think. [hehe] I can't recall where, but I remember an idol got asked it on a talk show (akbingo?? Utaban?), and she joked "only number 1, not number 2". [hehe]

(how many more times could I write "idol" there :yikes: )

18. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I am a subscriber of Johnny's international newsletter (JE's official English-language newsletter). A new one came in the mail today and, after describing how to view certain videos about Johnny's Jr online, it ends with this sentence:
    Considering how allegedly Johnny has been accused of being a pedo, this made me rofl so much. :rotfl:
    XDDD

20. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Ooh ooh, I wanted to ask you! Which type of liceo did you go to? :O ...Yesterday, since the Japanese speaking class I take is part of this special language program on campus, we had do a culture presentation with the other language classes on the education and health care systems of each of our different countries. It was pretty boring but the whole time during the Italy school presentation I was like "THIS IS WHAT CLAUDIA DID, NEAT. mO__Om" Also your health care seems kind of awesome. * A*