1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: THE STAGE48 post dump!

^^ That kinda looks like my cat, too. XD

I have no idea if she stole my slipper, but I wouldn't be surprised since she loves hanging out in that box. >_>

2. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

I would like to say something here.. as a man who absolutely loves cereal and is unforunately allergic to milk, this is the greatest invention ever.
    [​IMG]

THEY ARE SO GOOD ITS FRIGHTENING. :drool:

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I haven't met not even one tiny and remotely hint about anywhere in this damn republic where it's anything remotely close to a single lesson of LATIN.

Did you have, Ange? u.u

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Eeeeh. Since it's a compulsory subject for most kinds of high school here, and I've heard it is in France too, I was under the (wrong?) impression that it was a base subject for all neolatin language countries. .__.
    I should check my facts before assuming things ^^;;;

5. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

No Latin here, we are too barbarian to learn the Empire language [hehe]

6. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

The cat picture reminds me of bottled cats/kittens. I'm not even gonna try to look for a pic, it's just absolutely FU*KED up shit. >_>
    They put newborn kittens into bottles, and let them grow in there. The bottle is too small, of course, to 'house' the space of growth and hence the cat's bone structure (especially the spine) becomes crooked and poor. Once the cat gets big enough, they fill up the entire bottle and it hurts for them to move. They can't be taken out either, since the bones are pretty much fked up, they'll die if they don't live it out in the bottle. They're fed by pushing little bits of food through the opening.
    Most fu*ked up shit I've seen on the net, and it was said that some crazy ass was selling them. And people actually ordered...

7. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^
    That is the most horrible and gross thing ever ;___; There are some seriously sick people in this world. :hmm:

8. Naomi

I heard about those kittens a long time ago, but I thought it wasn't real? I read that it was a hoax or something, unless if we're talking about two different things (You can read about the hoax I'm talking about here).

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I totally agree with you...even though I just read the first words. Luckily I read your post first so I didn't keep on reading...I love animals too much to even read the buggers sick people do to them... [puke]

10. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Yeah, I'm with Naomi-- I'm pretty sure that was a hoax. I remember reading up on that years ago, when I was 12 or something. Haha.

11. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira

LOL BONSAI KITTENS OMG
    I used to get chain letters about that shit when I was like 9. [rofl]

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Ooh, I actually remember getting those too xD

13. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

What is this part of youth that I missed out on? :XD: Well, glad the thing is fake (but you never know :fear: ). Kittens/cats or any animal for that matter should not be treated like that. The fun in playing with cats is so you can drop them and have them land on their feet. You can't do that when they're in bottles/jars. :hehe:

No, I've never dropped a cat before. What are you talking about? :whistle:

14. karles48

Mmm, now that you say that, I think I heard the 'bonsai kittens' stuff before. However, IMHO the people who made up that are either very bored or very sadistic...It's a pity, but we must face the truth, the world is full of maniacs that are capable of doing terrible things to other people. And there are many people that think that an animal is little more than an object (well, there are also those stupid enough like a certain football player that faces the jail because he kicked an owl... :fp: )

15. Naomi

Who would want to kick an owl?! D:

And I never got bonsai kitten chain letters, but I heard about them years ago, anyway. I remember being really upset when I first heard about it, but I found out later on that it was a hoax. I was so relieved. D:

16. karles48

It was the other team's mascot. It was half unconscious because the ball had hit it and that player kicked it thinking that would make it recover and fly away...the poor animal died and now everybody blames him... :^^;:

17. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

What is this :hmm:

poor owl T_________________T

18. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I'm amused that you're so worked up about how 'bad' it was, yet never discovered in the decade since it came out that it was fake... [wonder] don't believe anything you get in an email, ever... :fp:

I'm so sick of people forwarding chain mail shit to me at work. Pictures of the "arab crew who crashed the airbus A380"? AN EXCUSE TO BE RACIST, AND IT WASN'T EVEN AN A380. "Sony Ericsson giving away free laptops"? SE DON'T MAKE LAPTOPS. "Police use speed camera on fighter jet"? AN EXCUSE TO BASH STUPID POLICE/MILITARY. "Aircraft carrier arguing with a lighthouse"? GOD DAMMIT YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW TO LOOK IT UP ON SNOPES FIRST. That is a sample of some of the stupid crap I get sent.

Seriously people, GOOGLE THAT SHIT BEFORE YOU FORWARD IT ON, SO YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE A MORON. :fp:

19. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

He didn't "kick" the owl, he actually KILLED it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op9vOzMiyKI

Edit:
    (More or less indirectly, if I trust what I know about Birds medicine)

20. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

Ahh, the Bonsai kittens...I remember that XD But man, Waffle, you seem a little tense, would you like some takoyaki? :awesome: