1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Messing around in google I found this... O.O
    bnv.jpg

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, what's best adblock for android that works for youtube for android? I'm damn tired of ads.

I heard to make adblock works for an android smartphone, it needs to be rooted but if I root my phone, the guarantee would be instantly expired.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR

You are going to need to root. Adblock is about the only way to go. Sorry.

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

The Academy Awards will be held today...I watched La la land yesterday and, although I understand why the Americans love it, I believe there must be far better movies this year...

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If you like astronomy, there's ring of fire solar eclipse visible in Africa & South America now. Stream: HERE

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

funny moments in MMA

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Bill Paxton passed away. 61 Years old. Far far too soon.:( Complications during heart surgery.

Man was a pleasure to watch in everything he was in. My heart goes out to those that loved, and were loved by, him

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    We now live in a world where "Suicide Squad" can be advertised with the prefix, "Oscar Award Winner." Kami-sama help us!

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol the Academy Awards just had a Steve Harvey Moment.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at the EnvelopeGate in Oscar[hehe] lol blaming Steve Harvey[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Excuse me guys,
    I'm making a poll for 48 fans outside Indonesia & Japan only, which JKT48 member do you like most HERE.
    I made it on my backup account because if I made it on my main account, unwanted people would vote.
    I'm currently making some inquiries and I'll turn them into a letter then I'll drop it on suggestion box in JKT48 theater. Just hope JKT48 will receive & read it.
    At least I found something useful to do to kill my boredom of being unemployed fresh graduate. ;)

13. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  15. foodlfg

foodlfg Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Hi guys,

A Hungarian short movie won the Academic Ward in the Best Live Action Short Film category. At first I was skeptical about it but it's a really good movie, worth watching it.

Watch here:
    https://openload.co/f/PLgdDBLcBIE/mindenki.hun.720p.hdtv.x264-imb.mkv
    Subtitles here:
    http://ccsubs.com/video/yt:waEkU9YGKs8/mindenki/subtitles?lang=en

Plot:
    Zsófi joins the award-winning school choir but she is told not to sing out loud. The two girls face a tough choice: to stand up against a corrupt system – or to fit quietly into it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sing_(short_film)

The most important part of the film where Liza tries to go against the teacher and the teacher answers like this (from the subs):
    I know that you really love this chor. We all love it. We love doing this. We love to be the member of this chor. And we are all working very hard to be the best Even the ones who don't sing loud. Not everyone is so lucky as you are.

Do you think it would be fair if only the lucky ones could be here? But if we let everyone to sing we won't ever be the best. Someone can not sing so well, that is the truth. I have never wanted to name anybody, this is not their fault. But you know what? If you want this, we can do that! So kids, let's see. Who has been told not to sing loud?

Put up your hands! See? What was this good for? If they mouth quietly, we can win the competitons. And your nice voice will be heard much better! But.. And we can go to a lot of amazing places!

To Sweden! And everyone can say that he or she sings in the best chor of the country. Would it be fair if someone just could take all this good things from the others? Especially you? Who has got such a nice voice? I don't think it would be fair. If after all this, someone wants to quit the chor, feel free to leave!

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  17. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Horikita Maki has retired from the entertainment industry yesterday. Somewhat shocking. She is now Yamamoto Marina. At least she retired taking the Milky path.

http://natalie.mu/eiga/news/222728

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Actually I've never met her, and it's hard to me to interact with her due to langauge barrier. She's Japanese.
    Last year on tab #川本紗矢 on my tweetdeck page, I found her. She uploaded a photo of her with a lot of Sayaya swags she bought. She lives in a neighboring prefecture of Tokyo. Yeah she's Sayaya oshi just like me even she's more diehard than me, on another day, she uploaded a photo of her in her room, it's filled with many Sayaya posters.

I dunno guys, Someday if I go to Japan & I've learned Japanese language, I need to meet her.

But currently, I still treat my oshimen as waifu....

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017