1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    ^Are they alright?

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  3. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Sh*t!Japan is really prone to fall under the elements!Will they ever catch a break?

4. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Well, scratch Naha in Aug for any future SSKs. Nor a certain Setouchi boat launch...

This taifu looks to grind the Kinki/Tokai area into a muddy pulp, though... stay safe, NMB/SKE theatres and fans... o_O

5. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Where to watch partial lunar eclipse tonight

DGnOIHeUwAAfcp5.jpg

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Well, that was a lot of work... but in the end I think I made it through without too much meat off my backside. :whistle:

Mom's TL is back to roadworthy... and on CL. Offers are coming in... of course some ridiculous, some reasonable, a few vastly over what I expected. Apparently good paint from being garaged its entire life means more to some than a good suspension or working A/C. :fp:

The Element... quite top-heavy, but I expected that. Lowering and swapping out the lo-tech suspension will get some agility back... but I don't want to slam it into the ground; we are planning to do light off-roading so no 20s or bosouzoku-like 45-deg cambers (yuck). 60-series is about as lo-pro as I want to go, and there's plenty of performance to be had from that with proper coilovers. Engine? Expensive stuff, so I'll save that for last.

Wife's Civic: I really, really like this car. Yeah it has that stupid touchbar for volume, yes the styling is a bit Gundam-y, yes it's no Mazda 3 hatch on backroads. But get over the light effort in the controls... and you can play quite a bit for such an affordable car. I don't regret one bit not getting the Sport, since the changes aren't worth the extra cost (besides, the mods she's planning will outpull a Sport easily, while maintaining stealth -- my favorite aspect of tuning). I love that it has such huge, crossover-like console space, and that everything feels at least like they care about what you think of interior quality (try that in a Fit, yecch). :approve:

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Finally done all my papers! \ ( ^o^) /

Time to catch up on idol stuff looooool

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    4.5 magnitude in Chiba

DHLemNzVYAAXZm9.jpg

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Wife and I are appalled at Nazi violence in Charlottesville... and all over the country. Felt it was way overdue in coming... but those bastards here in the States finally showed their true colors... and they're red, white, and black, nauseatingly just like 80 years ago...

Were we living in Austria in 1937... would've been prime candidates to be rounded up and gassed (Asians, bisexual, middle-class, educated). Esp with us both being JA with its own history of oppression and internment by the same white majority... what's poking its head up again, out of the stinking morass it came from, in effing 2017... makes me want to puke in their eyes.

Please let this be the turning point in the madness that was Nov 8, 2016. Let this be the start of the gold-leaf-thin veneer of legitimacy skinning this admin and its irresponsible and petulant constituency, peeling away a la The Thing, to show the world (and every vacile arseclown that voted for the Trumpster fire), what it really brought into the White House -- as said succinctly in the movie 'The Dark Knight':

"And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand... "

-- foolish voters supposedly disenfranchised by liberties, freedoms, and progress granted to others over the past 8 yrs (and the goddamned Republican Party)... 'giving a chance' to a known Dark Triad posterboy who enables white supremacist agendas for his own goals

"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

-- every psychopath, ever... hence every member of any white supremacy group who claims 'to be oppressed' by someone else receiving freedom and privilege their race had, and still, enjoys.

13. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess this was too impossible even for Tom...

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ He's over 50. Things will become impossible for him... -- person too near 50yo for comfort, and bodyworker for dozens of broken YOLO ossans :^^;:

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Some JKT48 fans are now watching the group shows with fidget spinners replacing glow sticks. Maybe it's weird but fidget spinner, probably with LED is $3 while $3 glow stick is disposable, permanent one is $20. Well. I'm still watching any show with that $20 glow stick.

16. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i'm rlly into seiyuu lately lol and here i'm gonna share my seiyuu fever to everyone.

basically my top fav seiyuu.

1. Minase inori

2. Hanazawa Kana

Also my number 3 and 4, amamiya sora and ogura yui. well, cant share too much vid bc of the forum rule so u gotta find it urself for the rest.

17. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Ogura Yui everyone, she made akb and nogi girl look like nothing compared to her idolish aura :D

Her dance remind me of milky, so cute, so on point, so idolish, so perfect. she's the real definition of THE idol imo, she's the combination of mayuyu and milky, a mix of mayuyu idol aura and the dance of milky, and to add more.. she also got seiyuu voice, she's perfect!!

Honestly i dont rlly fond of cute thing, but when its too much.. when its just rlly too cute.. who can resist that ? :D

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL almost forgot to post this...

My sister-in-law's 9-yo loves plushies, esp anything having to do with owls. We were at their house to drop off a glass owl we'd gotten from fam in Japan, when the bride comes to me giggling... she takes me back to S's room, where she showed me her two owl plushes -- one she slept with for years, the other her mom got her for show with her other plushes... and I laughed when a sudden likeness sprung to mind, seeing the two owls next to each other:
    [​IMG]

She already had names for them of course... but I named them, l to r: Dreamy and Halo. :XD:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note: I am a longtime Tomu fan, so this isn't a diss or anything. I love both the Mutou shimai, just thought this was too cute to pass up. :^^;: :blush:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  19. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

20. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I was about to ask in the football thread if you were ok or not, and it looks like you are thankfully