The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It would have been a big coincidence since I don't even live in Barcelona, but thanks for caring. :)

2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

• Nice day today... helped a client with an emotional trauma on the table, which was a great weight off them -- hopefully the event will help them continue to release and rid the stored trauma that everyone has in their muscles and connective tissues... :approve:
    • Tomorrow I finish all the small stuff on the Camry, so my mother can stop bugging me about it. :^^;: Man these things are soooo easy to work on. I wish all cars were as thoughtfully designed for the home wrench as a Toyota Camry (not that it doesn't have its annoying qualities, but all the stuff that's supposed to be easy to access, for the most part is... which on many cars, commonly only takes a small notch here or a bit of room (sometimes, even mm) to get your hands in. Domestic cars are the worst, as are German cars, when it comes to this). :wall:
    • The Element is waiting for the Camry to move out of the garage, but I've already taken it for some short drives out of town. These aren't the quietest cars on the road, even in cherry condition (neighbor even has all the maint papers neatly collected for svc history)... but fair enough as it was never intended to be a luxury sedan, but a versatile, flexible boxy AWD wagon. It is what it is though -- a tall 4-cyl Accord with AWD -- and does have a harder time flinging itself down the road than my V6 Coupe. I've started to compile the parts list for the suspension... will have to ask if there are coilovers and swaybars that can accommodate AWD while lowering ride height, hmm... :hehe:
    • Wishing to add more fresh veg to my diet (which did have it but could have more), I started buying bags of broccoli, cauliflower, and baby carrots whenever the local supermarket makes fresh hummus, which is one of the few snack foods I can still eat with my condition. Why the hell did I not start doing this earlier?? Hummus and fresh veg are amazing together -- even broccoli, which I like par-boiled but not so much raw. Hummus, even just a touch, removes completely that bit-into-a-leaf green taste, and keeps the florets from embedding themselves in my teeth. And, it's waaaaay cheaper than my last snack go-to, turkey or beef jerky (wait -- you want *$12.99* for 5oz of jerky? I was paying only $6 for this in 2011, wtf?). :hmm:

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Black line means regions where total solar eclipse in USA can be clearly seen. Prepare your eclipse glass guys!

DHHOAmHUwAEDp4X.jpg

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    ^Skipping 3rd period to see the eclipse with the biology teachers and some friends

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'd buy a PS4 just for this game :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

==============================

This one looks fun too

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Solar eclipse hype!!!!!

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Total solar eclipse. Similar to what happened in Indonesia last year. In Jakarta, only partial eclipse could be seen. The best places to observe the eclipse such as Palu & Ternate. Though it was only partial solar eclipse in Jakarta, it was about 7:30 AM and the sky got darker for a moment.

9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I got to see it from two telescopes today(felt like disneyland) with some of my classmates. It's been 99 years since where I live could even catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. Sadly my school district doesn't condone the use of the nasa glasses or distribution of them to see it, so we had to bring our own.

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ They don't 'condone' it... because then they wouldn't have to spend the money to get them; it's all on parents and kids themselves. :rolleyes:

I swear... an event comes like this every 100 years... and school districts won't pay $3 per student to get them into the science of it. A science denier must be in high office, enabling other deniers or something... :tongue:

11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    The science teachers bought some to distribute but they weren't allowed to do so

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Awww, that's even worse -- districts pay teachers abysmal salaries... then expect them to pay for what they know benefits students, out of their own pockets. :wall:What was their reasoning for preventing distribution? If it came from a reputable source, they'd be perfectly safe to use. :cry:

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mayweather vs McGregor

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

damn.....the punishment will be few years ban from UFC......

DC still the champ :^^;:

16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Now... Jones (during his suspension) can go to WWE and face Lesner. :awesome:

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Lets get ready to rumble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

19. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I hope Mayweather kicks his ever-loving barking arse into the afterlife... at least for a 10-count. :D

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at Himura