1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Ah... But im a Bakunin fans [hehe] What I meant with my comment above is, let me re-phrase it: Everytime Spain Gov doing a stupid mistakes, it will be a benefit for Pro-Independence. Protest rally is a good start, but things need to be heaten up a bit more for Catalans in order to show their militancy, to put 'democratic response'(oh dear :fp:) into real action. So yeah, let Spain gov have them in jail as long as they want, without trial... or (i know it sounds extremely evil, but it's just an example) shoot them right away. It will be a good cause for revolution, it will be a good reminder for Catalans(Yup, that 57% Du***ss who decided not to vote) that they are being repressed.

I got a cousin in Manokwari, he's one of OPM functionary there and he condemned that act. Not every OPM are 'barbarians', they have factions. Please don't generalize them.

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    But still, fpi, hti, & related group including a party that is pks are more harmful to Indonesia than opm @ponsaya0388 @TheFamily

Pks, gerindra, pan. The unholy trinity. If they rule Indonesia, Indonesia would be like Syria.

Few months ago I got difficult to sleep, now I can sleep ease. Last night I slept at 8 PM.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, I'm making a questionnaire: here please vote & RT. (@^◡^)

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Right now I'm on a med that makes >5 hrs of sleep quite difficult, as my gut wakes up when it wants to 'go'... and I have no choice but to obey it. :hmm:

So not surprisingly, some of the things that improved sleep quality the most, was dietary... I'm a huge iced green tea drinker, about 60 oz a day. So just shifted the times I consume it: none >5pm, only water... boom, an extra hr of sleep.

No red meat, nothing high-energy (like an energy bar, simple carbs like bread and pasta, or anything chickpea, like hummus), no spicy foods, no vinegary foods after 7pm... boom, fall asleep easier and more soundly.Still have insomnia once in a while, but not nearly as much as this past summer.

--

@x_AozoraKataomoi_x Toshiba has been on the rocks for a long time. Corruption, poor quality control, too many products diluting after-purchase svc to the consumer, inability to compete with the Koreans on price/value... lot of the home entertainment market penetration pioneered by the Japanese, have been in Korean and Chinese hands for over a decade now. :|

After all -- how do you compete with a country that artificially adjusts the value of its currency to the dollar whenever it benefits them? You can't. But the downward spiral of "Japanese technological superiority", hasn't been helped by Japanese culture of verticality, e.g. kouhai hiding faults that would cause senpai to lose face to their superiors. We can cite Takata's dissolution, the Fukushima Daiichi disaster, Toyota's runaway scandal, and Honda's collusion with Takata, as culpable results of that verticality, and the lack of power subordinates have to air grievances for the good of the company, without fear of immediate reprisal.

It's said that after the Meiji Restoration and the end of the shogunate, samurai families went into the business world, where they could use their skill in tactics. This verticality is one signature of that culture... and I hope it too, goes the way of the Tokugawa Shogunate.

6. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

With our new regulation of mass organization, they shouldn't pose a threat now. Once they try to start something funny, our government will make sure to finish them off.

As you know, PKS a.k.a. Muslim Brotherhood is linked with Erdogan. This explain why they are promoting fascism ideology including anti Chinese sentiment.

These hardliners get serious resistances from our traditionalist Muslim, fortunately. Mainly because Muslim Brotherhood want to change our ideology into sharia law, while our traditionalists want our nationalism ideology stay intact.

7. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Televisions are just one part of the home entertainment market, though. The best home theater receivers are from Japan, and the best speakers are from Western Europe. Shame, though, as Japanese console gamers regard Toshiba Regza TVs as the best in terms of input lag and picture quality.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    The reason why organizations like fpi & hti shouldn't be banned is because in USA, kkk is still legal now but damn, in USA, neo nazi is even legal since trump is the president.

Well, in Germany, ht & neo nazii are banned for supporting anti semitism.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A new form of sumo: the beer bottle over the head.

Harumafuji has been removed from the current tournament in Fukuoka after it was revealed that he had attacked and injured Takanoiwa.

"According to a report in the tabloid Sponichi, Harumafuji was drinking with other Mongolian wrestlers on Oct. 26 after a regional tour in Tottori when the yokozuna, angered by Takanoiwa’s attitude, struck him with a beer bottle.

The Japan Sumo Association announced Monday that eighth-ranked maegashira Takanoiwa has been diagnosed with concussion and a skull base fracture among other injuries, and revealed that he had been hospitalized from Nov. 5-9."

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...low-wrestler-beer-bottle-report/#.Wgsq_hMrJUc

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I must apologize, then. I'm afraid I misunderstood your post. The situation is so sad that, for example, there are two people, two people who aren't even politicians, that have been in jail during the last month 'only' because they were the leaders of a demonstration. No bail, no trial, no appeal...the Spanish justice wanted them in jail, that's all. On the other side, there are people, like a former minister of the government who has been charged with corruption, who are waiting comfortably in their houses to be taken to court... It's too difficult to believe in justice, politicians or Europe when you see things like these...

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Oscar De La Hoya calling out McGregor

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    De la Hoya in his prime could not beat McGregor during an off day. Let alone if McGregor can get in a decent training camp and De la Hoya being old and showing signs of possible Dementia Pugilistica.

I am no fan of the loudmouthed fool McGregor. But the man hits harder than the Golden Boy's now-fragile chin can stand.

13. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    @karles48 No, you shouldn't. I got very poor english, my post sometimes can be misleading (gomen ne:^^;:).
    Yes, that's really bad thing when they start arresting people... but it can be a good thing too (like i mentioned on my previous post). let them (spain gov) exposed their own stupidity.
    tbh, i'm a bit pessimistic about Catalan Independence (since their 2009 referendum). 2 weeks ago i read an article where a basques got interviewed and he said: 'this referendum thing like an orbit... and it turns out that Catalans (orbit) shorter than ours'. It's a not a nice comment (and its coming from a basques!) but that reflect my personal concern, i'm really afraid that this will be a endless cycles, every couple of years (idk, maybe every 15-20 years?) Catalans will have referendum, got repressed... everything cool down and then start again and so on, it's just... idk how to put it...sad(?). they need to step up now, taking thing very seriously (show some militancy). And last week Rally it's a prove that they did, it's a good sign, a really good one. I hope they get a fair election this december.

14. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Is there a cure of insomnia? 'coz I haven't got any sleep since yesterday..
    I'm literally awake for 38 hours now

15. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I guess you'd get along well with the people of "La CUP" ;)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Unity_Candidacy
    I'm afraid that's very, very, very unlikely. The president of Spain has already said that if the election is won by a pro-independence party they will keep the 155. Besides, I'm sure they will do anything, legal or illegal (they have already showed they don't care as long as it works) to stop 'the Process'. On the other side, there are people in jail, people who must pay a high bail, 900 people injured by the police and ignored even by the king of Spain...the election can't be fair with all these things happening, and there are a lot of people who won't forget and won't forgive...

16. ponsaya0388

ponsaya0388 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Almost forgot Black Friday is next week lol

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

a new Punisher series on Netflix :cool: (release Nov 17th 2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I want to watch it so bad... i downloaded the first 3 episodes on my phone but i'm very close to hit the data cap :(
    #stillwithoutinternet

20. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei