The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I am broken from this. Completely numb.
    So is my whole family and most of my friends.
    I don't have any words.

5. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I always loved their song Lucifer!I also just saw that I was older then him by 3-4 months....

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    This moment for Kpop is like last July for rock music. RIP Jonghyun.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    DONE my finals woooooooot :banana:

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

• Humans on Mars... for a short, moon-landing-length trip, feasible and attainable. Just much more expensive and requiring a lot more tech to work than a moon landing. For semi-permanent settlement? Lots of things will have to be achieved either by hand over time, or by robots...

: Large enough ship to house crew for 6-mo (nominal) trip to Mars orbit -- may not be feasible to launch from Earth's surface all at once... so will need to be assembled in orbit, like the ISS... but a craft more than twice as large, with fuel and environment technologies aboard (think Hermes from 'The Martian'). But before this happens... a *lot* needs to happen first

: Armies of survey/reconnoiter robots need to be sent to Mars to survey and deep-contour subterranean caverns and geology for hazards, resource location, and best-first candidates for environments to be built (lava tubes for example). This may take decades of continuous political investment

: Long-term, problem of missing core-dynamo-powered magnetic field on Mars, must be addressed, esp if terraforming is realistically planned. This process may take centuries to complete, even considering the march of technological progress in hundreds of years

: By the time hundreds of years have gone by, generations of settlers raised in artificial environment caverns on Mars, never having swum in the ocean or seen a bird flying, may 'psycho-experiencially' be completely distinct from humans on Earth... thus giving rise to true Martians. Their physiologies will definitely have adapted to 1/3 gravity and all-environment-adapted atmosphere, making them distinct in flesh as well (see Martians in 'The Expanse').

• The universe is believed to be ~10^26 m³... if it were 10^10^100 m³ -- a googolplex (which incredibly is possible given a flat universal topology)... you could travel 10^10^70 meters in any direction... and statistically run into an exact copy of yourself.

How is this possible? The number of quantum states all the atoms in the space your physical body inhabits (~1 m³) has a possible 10^10^70 combinations. So in a universe with 10^10^100 x 1 m³, the number of atoms with arrangements to that add up to being you, occurs 10^10^30 times, or 1 followed by 10^30 zeros. Which means in this possible universe... there's an opposite cisgender and transgender version, a werewolf version, a serial killer version, and a seven-time Oscar-winning version, all waiting to meet the space-folding you.

• We put people on the moon... before we realized it'd be helpful to put wheels on luggage. :fp:

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

• If you want to get a idea of what steampunk aesthetics are... study 19th-century firearms

• "What is this war on Xmas?!? Don't let the libtards uproot Christian traditions!" -- every douchebag closet nationalist who ignores facts about Xmas, then cuts off every car on the road the last week before the 25th to assert their right to uphold the "Christian value" of 'everyone get the hell outta my way'

• "Santa is so jolly, because he knows where all the bad girls live" -- George Carlin
    • What if when you die... the light at the end of the tunnel is simply you emerging from another birth canal?
    • That 'Egyptian cotton' 300-thread-count bedding set you bought? The cotton was most likely grown in Arizona
    • A bikini is not considered a bikini unless it can pass through a wedding ring

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Well, at least they don't use the old "poor girls are enslaved by evil company when they are little kids and forced to shave heads after having a relationship because they broke the band's harsh rules and get draconic punishments if they misbehave" tale I have seen in many other articles :fp:

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    2 years until Episode IX released...

14. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    So I finally am able to play Sims 4 again, hopefully I'll get new expansion packs and game packs. AND MAYBE EA CAN RELEASE A UNIVERSITY PACK BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE NICE. Sims 2 was truly the best sims game in my opinion, Sims 1 was okay but basic and sims 3 I never really got to play so I have no proper opinion on it but Sims 2 had character and was difficult and I really liked all the content on it like University pack and the Cast Away pack (I never played Bon Voyage and honestly it makes me so sad)or apartments or downtown. I have fun memories and hopefully I can recreate some new ones with Sims 4(University pack please)

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry for asking something sensitive but is there any idol that is not Asian and without Asian ancestry? Leah Dizon has Chinese & Pinoy ancestry actually.

16. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ Ladybeard [hehe]

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Last I heard, Japanese was Asian heritage though...

19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  20. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Too bad, I thought she had very little to no Asian heritage until I found out a tweet that she has Japanese heritage.