1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Approved.

Pretty cute but she looks like if she actually has Japanese ancestry too.

2. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I was in a restaurant today and they were playing Karen’s solo version of Hana wa Saku. It was a Spanish restaurant

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I vowed that if FC Barcelona wins the match against archrival Real Madrid, I'd use a photo of an idol as my avatar on Twitter. How long I'm gonna use it depends to how many goals FC Barcelona scores if they win.

FC Barcelona won by 3 goals, it means I'm gonna use this idol photo for 3 days.

Long time I didn't use a photo of an idol as my avatar, I'd be mistaken as a girl in next 3 days.

4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Don't worry, it's for a good cause... ;)

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

UFC 219 countdown : Cyborg vs Holm

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Cyborg still fights?I thought she had a doping scandal!

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Cyborg defeated Tonya Evinger in UFC 214 and she is the UFC Featherweight women champ :^^;:

well they said there was a potential doping incident of Cyborg but her team said that the substance helped her to recover from weight cut. They granted her a Therapeutic Use Exemptions and lifted the ban 10 months ago.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I should've posted this earlier. First December without Chester. :(

9. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

I've been surfing around for information in a few places now, for a hobby I once had waaay back when I was young: shooting my .40 H&K USP Compact with my then-g/f-now-wife. The pistol is long gone so it's mostly just cyber-browsing for the hell of it... & came across some info on a pistol that literally got me into handgun ownership in the '90s and '00s -- the 9mm CZ75 First Model / Short-Rail...

There was this manga, 'Gunsmith Cats' by Sonoda Kenichi, that really gelled with me back in the '90s when it was being brought over by Dark Horse Comics. Female protagonist Irene 'Rally' Vincent is a part-time bounty hunter who drives a '67 Shelby GT500, runs a gun store, can shoot with lethally surgical precision, is encyclopedic with anything firearms-related, AND is Kobayakawa-Miyuki-level-talented with vehicles and mechanics. Her partner running the shop is Minnie May Hopkins, an ex-prostitute who is seriously Lolita + SD-chibi cute, and drives an original FIAT Cinquecento, albeit with some pretty awesome mods. Oh, she's also an explosives and munitions expert... what more could a JA ex-soldier and gearhead, want from a manga?

Anyhow, Rally's favorite sidearm is, you guessed it -- her CZ75 First Model, 'the pinnacle of semi-automatic handgun evolution'. This is obviously exaggerated, but still it's a valuable and rare thing to actually own and fire, as few handguns can match the materials quality of what it was made of (tool steel). I'd wanted a CZ but for logistical and financial reasons, it was not to be. I'd been a fan of H&K and Walther for a long time as well, and ended up getting my USP, and forgot the CZ75 (even though GC fanned my passion for tuning and tinkering)...

So... while looking up the CZ75 Early... came across this YT video, which not only features a Japanophile girl firing the weapon -- but also references GC in the video! I about fell out of my office chair with laughter: :lol:

BTW, I don't doubt those of you who own firearms have already caught this, but for the uninitiated... this video shows some pretty awful handgun safety: her bringing the CZ down to point at her feet while still cocked with the slide forward (when empty, a CZ75 will lock the slide back); & the display CZ being filmed with the hammer cocked back and ejection port down -- keeping the hammer cocked back not only wears out the hammer spring, but also insures that if the previous user didn't clear the chamber, that hammer and firing pin can fall on a bullet, a big no-no. Whenever you hear about people shooting themselves 'by accident'... this sort of nonsense is why.

Piss-poor weapons safety in YT videos is just as prevalent as you out there from non-gun-crazed, sane countries would imagine. It doesn't help us win any sympathy when it shows blatant ignorance and cavalier attitudes with deadly weapons that can be procured with alarming ease, pretty much anywhere in the US. As a former owner certified on weapons safety my entire ownership, the backside to the hilarity in the video is the realization that they're full-stop amateurs who don't take weapons safety seriously -- a total killjoy.

Epilogue: I wouldn't mind getting another CZ, the modern (Jan '17) P10 C in .40 S&W... but tbh? Waaaay too much needs to be nailed down before I can even think about owning another pistol, esp brand-new. But seeing trained, certified, experienced, and safety-proponent handgun owners and gunsmiths with universes more knowledge than me shower praise on this weapon... does whet the appetite to shoot again -- safely. ;)

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Merry Christmas. Peace and goodwill to everyone.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at Himura-San [hehe]

12. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Merry Christmas everyone!

AND KITASAN BLACK!!!

13. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    Merry Christmas y'all!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    みんなさん、メリクリ!
    DR3YXnmXcAAY86X.jpg DR0rteEU8AIX_Yu.jpg DR3Yu8GVQAIkhT4.jpg DRzq19SUEAA8yYX.jpg DRyl601UQAIMWhy.jpg DRz69nBVQAAAH4R.jpg

15. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad/Bon Nadal to everyone!! :)

16. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Little bit late, but Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas to anyone who celebrate it.

17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    3 days have passed and no one mistaken me as a girl. Maybe because I have no problem with my phone operator so I didn't contact its customer service. Now I can change my avatar.

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    New year eve guys!

Fun fact: people in Kiribati & Samoa celebrate new year before anyone else. It's GMT+14.

It's also already 2018 in New Zealand & Eastern Australia now.

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Still 2017 over here

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk