1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    OMG! :lol::lol:

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The moon is just about to set here in the West Coast of the US. It is coming out of the shadow of the earth, so I can see a sliver of the normal moon. I was able to view the blood moon, but there are too many street lights where I live.

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Currently, it's phase when eclipse ends. About 8 PM WIB (GMT+7) the moon look reddish but it was vague.

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's quite funny, but I guess many people here in Spain would complain saying it's sexist... :^^;:

6. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I have a project which is named MTW48 Project (I have made it lonely) and yeah this is Harvest Moon x JKT48 with the extra come from Pokemon (for little inspiration, I get it from The Sims). This project is started from 2015 (if it is not false, it was Glass No I Love You (just a photo only)).
    That are not game, It just edited photo of HMBTN. :D

There are two product, Fanfict and Slideshot Photo. I make them if the time and inspiration come. Just one question. Do you have any suggestions and criticisms for this project ? Thank you :D

There are some sample which I had made it yesterday
    001.jpg 004.jpg 006.jpg 017.jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    You made this game by yourself or by your team? That's great!
    You should post about it on JKT48 thread on Kaskus.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Flamethrower test

if the video does not show watch the video here

Elon Musk selling Flamethrower

9. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

That aren't game bro :D That are just Harvest Moon Back To Nature photo edited :D And in our country (Indonesia), the HMBTN edited photos are phenomenal for player of HM... :D

Unfortunately, this is not phenomenal as another people had done...

More photos with bad quality (ugh, why facebook ? why ???) :wall: https://mobile.facebook.com/groups/800047786753966?view=permalink&id=1634431739982229

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I found out about those flamethrowers this morning on my local radio show. They're sold out already. I did like the fact that they come with a fire extinguisher.

11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    https://twitter.com/48videodouga/status/959129675774746625

Posting it here since someone, in another thread, some time ago, already brought up the question of 48douga having already one foot in the grave.
    While I felt somewhat sorry for them being cash strapped at the beginning, all I can say now is that it's disgusting that they would go as far as to hide Bitcoin mining trojans in their pages and wouldn't even admit it until they are called out on it. And they even have the nerve to set up a donation box on the side, too.
    No wonder my antivirus was giving me warnings. At first I even gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed I was just getting false positives.
    Since I have heard of subbing groups doing "collaborations" with them (as in allowing their subbed content to be hosted there), I suggest them to reconsider their position from now on...

• Like Like x 2
  12. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Never turn off your adblocker, anywhere anytime.

• Like Like x 1
  13. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Had a very nice series of clients, all apparently who know each other -- which is great. Being able to work one after the other is finally getting my underused hands back in the game...

After the day's work though, was considering scratching an itch I'd gotten lately, and was trying to figure out -- my return to target shooting as a hobby.
    Where I live... there are only a few businesses catering to gun enthusiasts, so had to find them first, Been so long off the range, it was virtually guaranteed the weapons, certs/training and other things to get a new weapon were ass-over-teakettle completely-different from my last experience -- in the state of WA with much a much older sidearm and even older, late-'80s military training. I was prepared to know nothing, and just start from scratch (hopefully not TOO clean-slate -- can't imagine range safety is much different these days, but that remains to be seen)...

So when I found the shop... was delighted it was so well-stocked. The other one was closing -- no merch, just open for due diligence until they finally close their doors in a week or so, which was disappointing as it was there nine years, but my interest wasn't there. This new one seemed staffed with friendly, knowledgeable people, and they also had the gear I was looking for, besides a large assortment of striker-fired autopistols -- both match-grade and bone-stock.

Civvie sidearms, even the very popular and reliable ones (Glock, H&K, CZ, Walther) don't have hammers anymore... and were much, MUCH lighter than I remember. I picked up the H&K VP9 I was thinking of putting my cash towards later on (trip funds willing after spring is over)... and it frankly shocked me how light these weapons are, compare to what I was used to. Glocks, like the compact 9mm 19 and concealed-carry 43, are cell phones by comparison. Just for giggles I found an H&K USP in the showcase, same as I had almost 25 years ago... and it felt familiar but definitely all-metal (the 9mm USP weighs 27oz w/o magazine, VP9 weighs 25.6oz with an empty one installed!). You definitely couldn't carry a USP in your pocket (not that I would)... but the G43? Its Safariland holster is literally smaller and thinner than many wallets. My wife's current two pistols (SIG P224 and an old Walther PPK) are also all-metal, and she's looking at upgrading her PPK for a polymer P99c or the G43. She's seen them at the range and would love to have someone let her fire a magazine's worth of ammo.

Left the shop feeling pretty good and ready to start the process of training to qualify to purchase later this year. Nice in that the wife and I can get more quality time together doing a hobby we both enjoy (that doesn't require a grand anytime we want to try something new, *cough*car modding*cough*). Plus 9mm ammo is pretty cheap.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  14. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I didn't know where to post it, so I'll just drop it here for anyone interested.

Ainori - Asian Journey (Fuji TV)

This is a revival of the popular reality show that run over 10 years (1999-2009) in which 7 young Japanese people (usually 4 men and 3 women) travel together around the world riding the Love Wagon (a charming pink wagon) with the purpose of finding their soulmate and then return Japan. It was at first supposed to be a Netflix content, but now it's being aired on the terrestrial Fuji TV too, so I guess there're no major problems sharing its backups (they are Fuji TV versions). Hosts: Audrey, Becky etc.

In the current episodes there're traveling across Vietnam.

Backups:

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3

Episode 4 is airing tonight (February 2)

Official site: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/ainori/index.html

The "system" of the show is pretty simple: when a participant is sure to have found his (or her) soulmate, he gets two plane tickets to return to Japan, declaring his love to the other person and offering a ticket to go back together. If the answer is "yes", a couple is formed, otherwise he has to go back alone. In both cases new participants fill their positions, up to 7 people.

The original show was presented by Imada Koji (Imachan), Hisamoto Masami (Machami) etc. They've tried to produce Ainori 2 on CS Fuji TV but it was interrupted. I guess it was mainly because the show didn't have hosts (VTR only). I hope this new show be successful.

The Love Wagon has already visited over 90 countries around the world. A fundraising has been started to help poor countries they visited, like building schools for children in Africa. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainori

AKB48's pink Love Trip Wagon and the love confession campaign in the Love Trip PV was inspired by Ainori.

Those people who repair the Love Wagon in the intro of the Episode 1 are "graduated" members of the original Ainori, some had children and formed families.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If you haven't been told, Ogiyuka got an unusual gift, it's a star, yeah, a real star!

26871213_304824986706766_5017477741189005312_n.jpg

• Constellation: Auriga
    • Right ascension: 05H 33M 38s
    • Declination: +34°43' 32"
    • Apparent magnitude: 6.27
    • Distance: 125.156 parsecs (408.21 lightyears)

What in my mind is that this star hasn't been well observed so, what if the star:

• Has system which means there're some objects revolving on it including planets.
    • Is a binary star which is the star isn't 1 but are 2. Probably we can rename the stars to Ogiyuka A & Ogiyuka B.

Well, seems I should join a tour held by an astronomy organization that will take place next July when another lunar eclipse happens. Currently I can't afford the fee, I need save money for this. The tour is guided by professional astronomers, I'm gonna ask them which one is Constellation Auriga where Ogiyuka's star situated.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Solo: A Star Wars Story teaser

The trailer should be released tomorrow.

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
  18. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ A -D Block Longbow Apache... I wonder how the SDF will spin this one...

The -D Block Longbows used to be known for not being that reliable a military helicopter for us in the Middle East (27 failures and enemy casualities in Iraq 2003 - 2010, though only 4 in Afghanistan 2008 - 2018 -- probably due engine grit ingestion countermeasures). However in theatre in both conflicts, the Kiowa (OH-58), Blackhawk (UH-60), and Chinook (CH-47) were much more represented in accidents / casualties than Apaches, esp post-D Block.

I'm glad no one was seriously hurt, esp children. Getting close to time for people to be at home around then as well...

19. ABF48

ABF48 Member

after watching hirose suzu in anone i kinda want to see her centering saimajo

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Here's the trailer:

My friend was doubtful about Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo but Donald Glover as Lando Calrissian was pretty good on the trailer.