The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Time to air some trash in here because I came across this during my Twitter search and finally managed to draw a connection between two videos, and now I can't resist commenting on it. (Also, because I want to keep the NGT thread free of such trash, in more than one sense)

First this. This:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/960060020288208897/pu/vid/720x1280/uFKOP6dTYuak4-8j.mp4
    I'm not the kind of person who gets normally upset at members' behavior or outright dislikes them for it. But in the case of Nakai and her stupid screams of protest about fans allegedly "cheating on her" with other members, I have to say she has definitely crossed the line for me.
    Rude, garbage-like, disrespectful behavior. Unfunny joke that has overstayed its welcome ages ago and now it has just turned into a constant, monotonous annoyance. And a total inability to "read the atmosphere" on Nakai's part, to the point I have to wonder if she has some cognitive disorder of sorts, considering also the fact that she is honestly believing she's the victim of a persecution because of all the complaints she's getting.
    As if this isn't enough, keep in mind that the event rules don't entitle fans to a ticket refund or a free retry in the case a video isn't taken correctly. If it weren't for MauMau asking the staff to redo it again at the end, the fan in question would've just wasted a ticket (worth the price of one CD) "thanks" to Nakai being a pain in everyone's collective asses and spoiling the mood for everybody.

And if you think this was just an isolated episode, then there's also this:
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/960492765724332032/pu/vid/1280x720/eMBGRawn5AnlaKkQ.mp4
    This is Nakai being informed about the incident and somewhat trying to justify it.
    At this point, it would be expecting just too much from her to act apologetic. Instead, she first goes onto an idiotic rambling about "otaku" "cheaters" (in the sense of "uwakimono") who she needs to seek out and rebuke. Then she tries to joke it off by speaking of "vassals" of hers needing a punishment for their "rebellion" they staged, or whatever dumb shit disconnected from reality that she is blathering about.
    Have I already told you about failing to read the atmosphere?
    Also important is the fact that, by her own explicit admission, ruining everyone's videos by wailing "Cheater!" is a common behavior of hers at these events, to such a degree that at first she couldn't even pinpoint what time of the event people were referring to, because of how frequently she kept screaming throughout it.

There is an entrance ban for wotas who behave disruptively at these events, but they should set up one even for idols who also attempt to disrupt these events on purpose.

I don't think it needs any further comment. Don't waste your sympathy, or your support, or your time on people like this. If you wonder what causes so many "antis" to dislike her or how she managed to have alienated herself from every other members, now you have a rough idea. This was supposed to be a prime contender for the "center" of the group, believe it or not.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Agree. Rika is a classic narcissist, in the purest sense. Persecution complex, skilled 'what-about-ism' deflector. Not a fan.

I have the most 'root for' idols in one group, and that's NGT. So it's a significant omission that Rika isn't one of them. She's earned that distinction.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Pretty much what Rika has become now.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Holy crap, I thought you guys just exaggerated it. I was wrong.

5. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Actually, when I first started watching NGT stuff I liked her. Might have been because I didn't really care much and simply found her cute or maybe she has changed since then, but over time I decided that there are more than enough girls in NGT who perform well and have a much better personality than her.
    This "oh my gawd don't cheat on me" stuff can be funny if she knows the guy and knows that he will find it funny too. The thing is, she does this crap everytime someone mentions also seeing someone else or if she sees someone she recognizes going to someone other than her. At this point it isn't even the slightest bit funny or cute anymore, it's just a big annoyance.
    Also, I didn't really think the "New year" thing made her look more likeable, more like the opposite actually. If she had just said " you're wasting your time on someone you dislike instead of doing something you like lolol " that would be fine, but I think the "you're probably just here because you can't find a gf lol" part was way too much and showed the negative sides of her personality well if you ask me. Wouldn't be surprised if many of her fans were hurt by this.
    It's not even like I hate her, but honestly I am losing my respect for her and am beginning to dislike her for how she's behaving.

• Like Like x 1
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well, you guys may have influenced the international NGT fandom, even 48G fandom, intended or not.

If you want to be serious about it, go ahead. Form a circle. Reap your fruition later.

But know this, it wasn't only her who got alienated in NGT. NGT fandom were not as pristine as it used to be.:)

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    SPACEX FALCON HEAVY LAUNCH HYPE!!! :banana:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    What, explanation please?

My thoughts on Rika is that she seriously needs an adult to keep her in check. I am very worried about what will happen with her after Rie's graduation.

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Damn I forget about it.

Well, indeed. Overpopulation, climate change, possible future global conflicts, humans need at least 1 other habitable planet. The problem is how to get there. Trappist system is 40 lightyears away.

10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

In a way it reminds me of the reboot of Star Trek, but it looks nice.
    PS: I still have some comic books about what happened (in theory, of course) after 'The return of the jedi'...I'm not surprised nobody took them as the basis for the new films... [hehe]

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    When Disney bought the Star wars rights, the de-canonized all but the original six Lucas made movies. This means all the books, comics, cartoons, ect. that were part of the official Star Wars universe/story, are no longer part of it.

Basically it was Disney giving itself a mostly clean slate with how they could tell the story. That, and Disney being greedy narcissists.

• Like Like x 1
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i felt horrible after watching the last Jedi...i dont know if i am ready for Han Solo movie:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I heard Solo is a Star Wars movie without lightsaber & Skywalker (but it's about son of law of Skywalker family).

May 2018, there's a Marvel movie & a Star Wars movie. Disney business.

14. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Gunna take a hiatus from s48 for a while. Hope the STU threads won't be too dead when I come back. :|

Life has arrived at my doorstep again so I gotta go deal with it.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yesterday in Indonesia
    IMG_20180208_100319.jpg

16. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Mind to mention which TV and newspaper? And about what case?

The public lashing only happens at Aceh, or perhaps you have another source which can back up your claim?

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Today is Matsuno Rina's 1st death anniversary.

18. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    dude, i was not the one talking about public lashing. or u mean only public lashing is counted as human rights vioation? LOL.

Btw, as far as I remember, Aceh is still a province of Indonesia. So what happened in Aceh means it also happened in Indonesia. You can't give exception to which u want to include and exclude as you like.

and ironically, received lots of fundings from western during the Tsunami.. but it is one of the provinces which hates Western the most lol.

19. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

Rika the hero wotas deserve, but does not need.

20. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

How tragic. By the way, have you already found any Indonesian TV stations and newspaper which endorsed sexual harassment? I'm still waiting.