1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    My son wants to know how to get a Jordan Clarkson Pilipinas shirt. Maybe one of the MNL48 fans can help out.

"In his debut for the Phillipines national team, Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Jordan Clarkson nearly led Gilas Pilipinas to an impressive comeback victory against China on Tuesday, knocking down five threes en route to a 28-point performance."

if the video does not show watch the video here

https://twitter.com/cavs/status/1032069843850166272

https://kingjamesgospel.com/2018/08/22/jordan-clarkson-gilas-debut/

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I believe JKT48 performed at this venue before this match or during the half time. The venue is very close to the mall JKT48 theater where is.

Gonna watch 1 or 2 matches again before Asian Games ends at 9/2? What should I watch? I'd like to watch esports or strange sports such as kabaddi & kurash. People still make the venue of these sports got a big crowd though they don't even have any idea about what kind of sports these are. wwwwww

Wanted to watch football most but the venue is in a town 40 KM east of Jakarta. Why didn't they use the main stadium for the venue of football? They should've used this if they want to make Indonesia host of world cup in the future. Remember that Son Heung Min has to take South Korea winning gold medal so he'd be freed from military service for lifetime. If he failed, he still got another chance to avoid military service by winning Asian Cup next january, if he failed again, that means he has to join the military service that lasts for 21 months.

3. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

In truth the important question is how legit do you want it to be? My wife can probably find a home made version in Divisoria (or probably many palengke will have them) for cheap, but it won't be authentic. That's just the reality of it.

Otherwise it doesn't look there's an official one. At least not yet. For the time being chances are likely that your best bet is the best produced fake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

NK Jemisin wins the Hugo for the third time in a row:

YASSS

5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I tried getting one of those 500 Million PlayStation 4 Pro limited editions last night and failed spectacularly due to it going live on different sites at different times and selling out/snagged by people running scripts/bots in seconds. One more retailer is left to release their allocation, so I'll be eyeing their site.

6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There is a nice article in the NY Times about Japan's best female tennis player, Naomi Osaka.

"Only in this case, the parents’ unlikely union has led to the emergence of one of the most intriguing young stars in sports today: an athlete who has grown up in one place (the United States), represents another (Japan) and, for some, symbolizes something as large as the world’s multicultural future. In playing under the flag of an island nation noted for its racial homogeneity, Osaka challenges assumptions about whether and under what circumstances a biracial person might be accepted as truly Japanese."

26Osaka3-jumbo.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/23/magazine/naomi-osakas-breakthrough-game.html

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I fell for a troll post and totally missed that PS4 Pro sale going live, which happened early this morning while I was still asleep. I guess I'll wait for the next fancy PS4 Pro to come around. Hopefully it won't be as limited as this one was.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Dk0BoMyW4AYeZZI.jpg unnamed-6_180125_144520_b4b62e6b8feb204f329c1700ab8c6c4a.jpg

My first impression of AKB48, I wondered if these 2 were related. Did you? Lel.

I miss Chester. .............

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    DlhmrWvUwAEuXM-.jpg

The richest person of Indonesia competing professionally at bridge of Asian Games and he won a bronze.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  10. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Bridge... :confused: Why not crosswords or karaoke? :^^;:

"The Indonesian billionaire whose "persistence" helped convince Asian Games organisers to include bridge has won bronze in the competition."
    (source https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/45328519)

Ok, I understand it now... :fp:

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Asian games is so much win for Indonesia! It effectively decreasing political tension. It ends next Sunday. Something that will be missed by people of Indonesia. Bravo Mr. Erick Thohir (chairman of local committee, best known for being president of Italian football club Inter) & Mr. Wishnutama (director of that epic opening ceremony & will also be director of closing ceremony, CEO of Net Mediatama, named the best media franchise in Indonesia (yeah Yuihan appeared at this TV channel)).

OK Mr Thohir & Mr. Wisnu, after this let's work hard for:
    Hiduplah Indonesia Raya!

12. Sapporo

Sapporo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Jordan Clarkson! Miss him on the Lakers.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Kpop banned in Jamaica. Is it even real?

Bob Marley is legend.

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I would love this as the official theme song of the 2020 Olympics XD

• Like Like x 3
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48: Sentimental Train
    Muse: Simulation Theory

17. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, that would be great. Teachers who teach Japanese to foreign students should show them this PV. [hehe]

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    img_c9cb2fc18f1ab295a55d6713e882a121133962.jpg

She and Kei Nishikori both made it to the quarter finals of the US Open.

"Kei Nishikori opened up Louis Armstrong Stadium play on Monday by defeating Philipp Kohlschreiber in their fourth-round match, 6-3, 6-2, 7-5.

Naomi Osaka followed suit and toppled Aryna Sabalenka in three dramatic sets, 6-3, 2-6, 6-4.

For the first time at the US Open, a man and woman representing Japan have made the quarterfinals at a Grand Slam. The only other time this happened in the Open era was at the 1995 Wimbledon Championships. Back in 1995, it was Kimiko Date (who ultimately went out in the quarterfinal), and Shuzo Matsuoka, who went four sets with that year’s eventual champion, Pete Sampras, in his quarterfinal matchup."

https://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/a...ri_make_history_for_japan_at_the_us_open.html
    http://www.afpbb.com/articles/-/3188301?cx_part=top_category&cx_position=2

And her own tweet:
    https://twitter.com/Naomi_Osaka_/status/1036748569120858112

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @sscrla in football there're Obi Powell Obinna obi.jpg also in athletic there's Abdul Hakim Sani Brown download (1).jpg

But tehse halfie don't compete with their Japanese names. They still use their Japanese name for administration?

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    NHK World is reporting that a M6.7 earthquake occurred in central Hokkaido at 03:09 JST, hope everyone there is safe.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1