1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    No Coinlockers' theard yet?

I'm noticing that 13 years old half Italian ikemen girl auditioning for lead guitarist position.

I hope she'd make it and become a rival to Naachan & Techi as ikemen girls. Also she's an opposite to Versailes' Hizaki & Blood Stain Child's Ryu, they're lead guitarists of metal bands who are dudes dressing as lolis.

Hope @Cisalpine88 who is from Italy would love her so he can forget damned NGT48.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Does anybody pay attention to golf these days?

Tiger Woods just won the 2019 Masters Tournament, one of golf's four major tournament.

This is his 15th major title - but the first one since the 2008 U.S. Open in June of that year! Almost 11 years!

At that time, AKB48 was just out of Sony (after the Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008 mishap) and barely got started with King Records, the label that AKB48 has been with still to this day. And ever since Tiger Woods' last major title before the 2019 Masters (injuries, scandals over that time), do you know what happened with AKB48?

A LOT. Way too many things to describe what AKB48 did and accomplished from Tiger's 2008 U.S. Open win and today's Masters victory!

This is also his fifth Masters title. He won his first Masters in 1997, and also won in 2001, 2002, and the most recent before today, 2005. Do you know what happened back then in terms of AKB48?

AKB48 didn't even exist at that time! :shocku:

And, I have to wonder...when did Stage48 forum first opened up?

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    An event horizon is just a black hole's shadow. The actual black hole called singularity is almost impossible to take its image, at least by today's technology.

5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Endgame premiere

2ypt3d.jpg

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't know how many others watch the Grand Sumo highlights on NHK World, but I do. There will be a special visitor to the May tournament in Tokyo. Look out for a rush of sales of Make America Great Again hats in Japan.

"US President Donald Trump is expected to attend the final day of the Summer Grand Sumo Tournament in Tokyo in late May and may be granted the honour of awarding the Emperor’s Cup to the victorious wrestler.

Unless modifications are made to the boxes, the US president will sit on the floor in a space about 1.3 metres square and about 5 metres from the raised clay “dohyo” where the wrestlers fight.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is also expected to attend the final day of the tournament, which will take place on the first day of Trump’s three-day visit to Japan."

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/dipl...tend-sumo-match-japan-america-wont-come-first

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Over 9000 Indonesians voted in Indonesian School in Meguro, Tokyo last Sunday. Incumbent candidate Jokowi wins with almost 6000 votes beating opposition candidate Prabowo who is backed by islamist parties with less than 3500 votes.

This probably the largest aboard.

Thus, Indonesia literally got a new president every year that ends with 4. 2004, 2014, then 2024 as the constitution is similar to US which any citizen can be president maximal 2 terms.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official video guide (with English subs) from Tokyo 2020 for Japanese residents who wish to enter the Olympics ticket lottery which opens on 5/9:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I went to the Olympics in LA in 1984 and the Winter Games in Calgary in 1988. Back then, there were paper applications, and the Canadians didn't discriminate by nationality or residence; all applications were welcome.

They were both great experiences, and I highly recommend trying to get tickets, even if you only end up with lesser known sports.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Tenki no Ko / Weathering with You teaser

12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I agree completely, I attended a number of events in London in 2012 and it was a great experience, I saw British competitors win medals in sports such as athletics and track cycling. However even first rounds of competitions such as handball, water polo and fencing were a lot of fun. Sadly I doubt I'll be going to Tokyo 2020 but I hope to be able to visit Paris for the 2024 event.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    By success of 2018 Asian Games, Indonesia makes a bid to be host of 2032 Olympics. It has been officially submitted to IOC.

Possible rivals are Unified Korea, India, Argentina, & any African nation chasing first Olympics in the continent.

I know it's hard because no diplomacy with Israel is a serious problem.

The voting will be in 2025 which this can be an issue at next election in 2024.

On Asian Games I watched kurash, a traditional wrestle of Central Asia. Even a strange sport could attract a lot of local audiences.

Indonesia will also bid for 2034 World Cup joined with Thailand.

2018 was supposed to be in Vietnam but withdrew because of financial reason. Indonesia that lost final bid actually offered Surabaya but because because not enough time to build the facilities, moved to Jakarta & Palembang.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I will get another shot in 9 years when the Summer Games come back to LA in 2028.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sorry for double post but,

I'm gonna tell something. You might have known if you follow my Twitter account.

That I actually have similar situation to Maho's.

Even I think that mine is worse.

It got me suffering ischemic stroke which caused by abnormal amounts of platelets in my veins.

This could've killed me if it wasn't diagnosed immediately.

I'm still young but I suffer a disease commonly suffered by & consume pills usually consumed by elders.

It wasn't because of unhealthy habit. I don't smoke, I don't drink, I can limit eating junk food, I had jogging almost every morning.

Some people don't want me to tell the reason why. They're on this fandom too.

So that's why I said that I have similar condition to Maho.

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Marvel pop-up store on Yokohama station:

4A971EBB-41A7-4A49-A8EE-788B99C22297.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Funny that I've seen this scene a lot lately. Are we really ready to enter the Reiwa period?

[​IMG]

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Is coronation of Prince Naruhito going to be the New Emperor of Japan broadcasted by any YouTube channel that can be watched worldwide?

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's three against one hundred!

"VIDEO: Three professional Japanese footballers play against one hundred children."

• Winner Winner x 1