1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

The STAGE48 post dump

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Kyobu, Jun 4, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I've just ended watching the last episode of the 7th season of Game of thrones...that's what I call 'on time'... ;)

2. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

welcome to winter

all the good shows are ending this year

3. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    astroharis
    No Coinlockers' theard yet?

I'm noticing that 13 years old half Italian ikemen girl auditioning for lead guitarist position.

I hope she'd make it and become a rival to Naachan & Techi as ikemen girls. Also she's an opposite to Versailes' Hizaki & Blood Stain Child's Ryu, they're lead guitarists of metal bands who are dudes dressing as lolis.

Hope @Cisalpine88 who is from Italy would love her so he can forget damned NGT48.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Like Like x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsumura Sayuri
    Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Does anybody pay attention to golf these days?

Tiger Woods just won the 2019 Masters Tournament, one of golf's four major tournament.

This is his 15th major title - but the first one since the 2008 U.S. Open in June of that year! Almost 11 years!

At that time, AKB48 was just out of Sony (after the Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008 mishap) and barely got started with King Records, the label that AKB48 has been with still to this day. And ever since Tiger Woods' last major title before the 2019 Masters (injuries, scandals over that time), do you know what happened with AKB48?

A LOT. Way too many things to describe what AKB48 did and accomplished from Tiger's 2008 U.S. Open win and today's Masters victory!

This is also his fifth Masters title. He won his first Masters in 1997, and also won in 2001, 2002, and the most recent before today, 2005. Do you know what happened back then in terms of AKB48?

AKB48 didn't even exist at that time! :shocku:

And, I have to wonder...when did Stage48 forum first opened up?

6. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    astroharis
    An event horizon is just a black hole's shadow. The actual black hole called singularity is almost impossible to take its image, at least by today's technology.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsumura Sayuri
    Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  8. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    astroharis
    Endgame premiere

2ypt3d.jpg

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't know how many others watch the Grand Sumo highlights on NHK World, but I do. There will be a special visitor to the May tournament in Tokyo. Look out for a rush of sales of Make America Great Again hats in Japan.

"US President Donald Trump is expected to attend the final day of the Summer Grand Sumo Tournament in Tokyo in late May and may be granted the honour of awarding the Emperor’s Cup to the victorious wrestler.

Unless modifications are made to the boxes, the US president will sit on the floor in a space about 1.3 metres square and about 5 metres from the raised clay “dohyo” where the wrestlers fight.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is also expected to attend the final day of the tournament, which will take place on the first day of Trump’s three-day visit to Japan."

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/dipl...tend-sumo-match-japan-america-wont-come-first