1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The Untold Story of JKT48 Concert in Stadium Gelora Bung Karno (23/04/2016)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Karapasha, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Karapasha

Karapasha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    Member JKT48 JKT48 will tell you about the trip until now, waiting for "The Untold Story of JKT48" (23/4) @ GBK (VIP West) and with this will be the start or trip JKT48 to be able to realize his dream concert that concert at the Bung Karno , it only took kekokpakan Fans only and it will be successful if the fans continue to overcast Progress JKT48. and appreciate the work JKT48.

News Info From @ElevenProID

[JKT48] JKT48 Concert in Gelora Bung Karno

Source: @ElevenProID (Official Accounts of the Indonesian Sports and Entertainment Events Management)

@ElevenProID 2H2 hours ago

Month April, precisely on 23, we will invite @ officialJKT48 to appear on our show entitled 'The Untold Story of JKT48'

@ElevenProID 2H2 hours ago

Today some of our crew were in @ officialJKT48 Theater to watch the team J. Nice performance ...

@ElevenProID 1H1 hour ago

JKT48 addition, there will be other artists who will fill our event later in the VIP West Gelora Bung Karno Stadium dated 23 April 2016

@ElevenProID 1M1 minute ago

Follow @ElevenProID to update'an our event with @ officialJKT48

@ElevenProID Now2 minutes ago

The Untold Story of JKT48 will be held in dated 23 April 2016 beginning at 20:00 pm # jkt48gbk

note:

as was said above account, the event is uncertain. Let's keep supporting JKT48 that this event will take place. For more info silahka monitor the above account. Thank you

Attached Files:

2. robby eliandio

robby eliandio Kenkyuusei

Event Poster https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce7ipRGW4AEDG-m.jpg:large
    i think the event concept is pretty good, its about jkt48 storyline with narration and concert inside, with another artist involved to complete the story, and the target event is not only fans, but everyone because they want non-fans know more deeply about jkt48. but in my head there is a question, how can they drag non-fans to watch the show?:wtf:
    i think they must makes very good message promotion about this concert and placed at every spot in jakarta because i believe it'll be very hard, moreover the event is quite suddenly (1month before day-H, jot come on :gavel:) with the ticket price is quite expensive for general indonesian people :^^;:

3. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

is this true?? or because today is 1st April which is April Mop prank??!!

4. Kopeyy

Kopeyy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Umm.. Its hard to trust you, since you posting the Mahakarya Kami 7 concert thingy :gavel:

5. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Ce9wYIzW8AAhd7z.jpg Ce9xEW0UAAE6kZ8.jpg
    its happening, the JKT48 official twitter retweted those
    its not a grand concert, well, concert is not the main point in this event.
    maybe jot trying to test the water before holding a Big scale concert in GBK.
    if we could fill in those seats and if the tickets sold out fast, maybe Jot will consider to hold a true Big concert there (haruka graduation concert)
    but there is still a chance its an april fool joke tho :|
    Edit: after doing some 'research', that west side is actually very big.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
  6. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I thinking this is no way a april BS mop if the press conference has been aired on tv.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

Wow it's really happening!!! i hope this time they will get full house concert..

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Well....GBK is big. You could tell they only used the west wing. THAT's how big GBK is.

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    20-25k seat in the middle of SSK months? and its not even a concert so don't expect a full house except they add more gimmick, a voting ballot for SSK maybe will help

10. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    I don't understand the timing of this event. Won't the fans be conserving money for sousenkyo instead? :hmm:

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I know I won't attend this event. But I can guarantee some announcement will be spoken. Maybe that's why.

12. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    This is only my baseless assumption, but i think it's eleven pro which aggresively appealing to JKT48 to held this event and therefore the financial risk handled by the EO. I mean from previous concert, JKT48 could announce it like 6 or even 10 weeks before.

13. pendekarbiru

pendekarbiru Kenkyuusei

Yeah.. i think they should hold this event until school's holiday in the end of May or mid June.. it will be more tons of WOTA in the stadium... or give us more ballots for the ticket!!!

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No promotion either from members or JOT, it's quite

15. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I feel sorry for the girls if theres lot of seats empty, and those anti would be grinning non stop for the whole year.

Yeah I dont understand with the lack of the promotion, last time i checked the schedule this event hasnt listed there. Idk about today.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  16. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    As yesterday only 25 tickets from 5000 tickets has been sold with only two weeks left until the concert
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. asukachan

asukachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ratuviennyfitrilya
    Im not saying this is the worst concert. But the timing is super worst. Even AKB never had concert in the middle of ssk voting period. Its super risky and im 80% sure this concert will be canceled.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    JOT and their timing

They should've held the concert as SSK concert, combine whatever they are planning to do with SSK announcement. That will hype things up ("SSK IN GBK YOOOO!") and people will certainly save money so they could buy a ticket and watch the result of the SKK + whatever they are planning. 2 in one, right?
    And then they maybe could sell some rights for TV station who wants to air the concert live/after the show. And as live, it could either a full 3 hour or just a glimpse of the performance like 48 usually did

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ And your timing always perfect TMI

Just cancel it JOT or delay it until after SSK, like celebration concert for the winner

• Like Like x 1
  20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi