1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert The Untold Story of JKT48 Concert in Stadium Gelora Bung Karno (23/04/2016)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by Karapasha, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    And... they finally listen to the fans who have been questioning the timing since day 1 [hehe]
    I hope this will boost the ticket sales.

2. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    wow the new prices are very cheap. now this will help the EO a lot..... and us fans, especially after ssk.

Pre sale
    Rp50000 / USD4 (approx)
    RP700000 / USD50 (approx) Meet and Greet

On the spot
    Rp100000 / USD8 (approx)
    Rp 800000/ USD60 (approx) Meet and Greet

*theres no ticket classification

the timing now moved to May, 7th. 15:00 Western Indonesian Time
    idk about the concept of the event would drastically change or not.

3. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    50k?? That's really really cheap :shock: Even cheaper than regular show ticket. Am actually impressed.

And yet I still can't attend it :fp:

A free 4th Anniversary "Concert" and now 50k event + ssk announcement? Something's wrong here.

4. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    there is nothing wrong there, this event more like bad planning by the EO, not even AKB ever holding concert in time of SSK (correct me if im wrong there), free 4th anniv was actually good tbh because after that we got a request hour concert right?...

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

lolololol 75%+++ refund/discount sales. More money to votes!

Someone from JOT are clearly reading this forum.:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    hhahaha.. lets pour our wishes on every corner of JKT thread xD
    or always put a little hint on every post.. :lol:

7. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Yeah, I didn't mean it seriously :^^;:

And actually, AKB did hold a concert in time of SSK for Yuko's grad concert, which was held a day after the SSK. Except, if what you meant was holding a concert in time of SSK voting, then there are numerous other concerts like this, this, and a few others..

I have no problem for the 4th anniversary being free (cuz I was there too [hehe]) and I actually enjoyed it. Moreover, 41 songs was a lot for a free event. But yeah, it's just doesn't feel like the other years because having a proper anniversary concert already feels like an annual event, you know what I mean? Plus, the timing was.. Not so great. (New years eve? Really?)

And the RH.. I think it's good for JKT to have their own RH, but I don't know mate.. I couldn't attend that event, so.. :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    By SSK time i think they meant in the middle of the voting period, not at the SSK announcement date itself or after it

• Like Like x 1
  9. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^ Yeah, I've also put other examples that match that period. But still though, For that Yuko's grad concert and this concert they still have had to buy the tickets during (or before, idk actually) the voting period :^^;:

On another note, since this is going to be held at the same time with the SSK announcement, I wonder if they will broadcast this event live on TV or stream somewhere :chuffed: or.. is it gonna be just the SSK part?

10. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    And dont forget the announcement of this event was so sudden... And in the middle of voting period.

If they announced it months before, fans would have prepared their money beforehand, most of jkt wota are student (me too) so we kind of have to save our allowance, bit by bit each month, because you know my parents would never buy me a ticket of an idol concert xD

Theres still no announcement for whether it will be broadcasted or not.

11. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The pricing drop dead cheap, cheaper than football fixture cost and that can justify fan to fill the venue.
    Not much artists to even could planning having a concert at SUGBK moreover make it full house.

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    and so the price crashed into earth.
    But really JOT have to fix that bad habit of theirs: announcing an event/concert as sudden as a lightning

• Like Like x 1
  13. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    ^ Seconded.

I was about to say that but then I remembered that they announced RH 4 months beforehand, Beginner handshake 3 months beforehand, and AKBxJKT concert 2 months beforehand. I don't remember about other events but hey, I'd like to think that they're improving. Maybe. But if there's going to be another concert in June/July/August (which I hope there is) and they don't announce it soon, then they do need to put in more effort to fix that habit.

For this event, I agree with what @YuiNounen said that it's more of the EO's fault than JOT's, because it seemed that the EO lack proper coordination with JOT regarding the price or the date, where it can be seen as there were no promotions or announcements about this event by JKT official Twitter account nor the members have been talking about it until a week or so after the EO first announced it. The EO might also haven't done enough market research that ultimately led to this issue (because they might have not known that we're in the middle of SSK period or they did know but decided to roll the dice nonetheless). I only stated price and date because of SSK period. Otherwise, if it were to be held in June/July there shouldn't be any or at least less problem with the ticket price. All of these are of course, pure assumption/nonsense/rant.

TL;DR: bad planning.

• Like Like x 1
  14. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    If the EO do make projection plan based on previous jkt48 major concert/event pricing and place, than they could miscalculated the theme and time factor.
    Took notice this will risking(financially) the EO more than JKT

15. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    ah so this concert will happen together with the ssk announcement..
    maybe concert first then ssk announcement..
    but at this date i won't be in indonesia :( so maybe i'll follow the annoucement by twitter~

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    That price drop is very crazy considering the venue. If they have announced it months earlier the tickets would've sold out without that crazy price drop

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol even if JOT or the EO announced this concert months before, I'm sure it's not going to make any different because SSK

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Lol if i'm not mistaken EO went first and shared the announcement then it took... what? 2/3 days before JOT announced it officially?
    this event is (managemently) disastrous from the very beginning

19. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I forgot where I read it but I remember something about the concert duration will be 8 hour?

20. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    You must've seen the EO tweet, 8 hours including ssk final announcement, maybe.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016