1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

The Watanabe Mayu Foreign Fans 20th Birthday Project

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Jul3, Jan 13, 2014.

1. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    Well the thing I originally planned didn't work out so I sent in a nice message instead.

2. Minoru_21

Minoru_21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hello,if I may ask,does this project still on because I've already sent my drawings but does not have any response..If I may have some information whether the project is on or not,that will be great..Thanks. :)

3. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Watanabe Mayu 20th Birthday Book Project Complete!

Thank you all for your submissions! We received a massive 135 submissions in total - which was a lot of work for the team! We translated them all into Japanese, and included both the original language and Japanese translation. These were compiled into a 66 page hardback book, each page individually designed!

Here are the front and back covers of the finished product:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We added an intro page and collage of Mayu pictures throughout the years:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

And the rest of the book was your contributions, including submitted images. Here are a few photos as examples:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The book will be handed over to the Japanese birthday committee next week, who will then hand over the book together with the gifts they have compiled at Mayu's birthday show at the AKB48 Theatre. The date of her birthday show has not yet been decided, but is likely to be mid/late-April (unless it turns out to be that rogue Team A show on March 31st...)

Thank you all again for your contributions and we hope Mayu will enjoy the book!

The Team:

melyangelique, clubhappy(chichan54), kaerimichi, jell_o_jello, Seigus, shin_baka, Jul3

4. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    @melyangelique, clubhappy(chichan54), kaerimichi, jell_o_jello, Seigus, shin_baka, Jul3

Thank you for spending your time and hard effort on this beautiful project. The book looks amazing and I can't wait for Mayu's seitansai [rock]

Once again, thanks for your hard work on translations, compiling all the messages, and artwork into this beautiful book! Let's keep supporting Mayuyu! :inlove: [party]

5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

^agreed. Congrats on your hard work (all of you guys :))

It was pretty cool to help do something for one of my favorite artists birthday :D.

6. KyriosArios

KyriosArios Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Twitter:
    KyriosArios
    The final product looks amazing guys and gals!!! Awesome job!!! I really hope Mayu feels all of our love through this book.

7. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Looks great!!!! Thanks for all your hard work! Can't wait for it to reach mayuyu's hands and better still, see a blog post about it! :^O^:

8. tunoat

tunoat Kenkyuusei

Thumb up for yours hardworking! :)
    [clap] [clap] [clap]

Really wish to see the whole book, and I really wish that Mayuyu will loves&treasures it!!

9. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much to everyone on the committee. I had no idea that you would make something so amazing. You have done your religious duty by the most important god of all creation.

10. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

Thank you Melyangelique, clubhappy, kaerimichi, jell_o_jello, Seigus, shin_baka, Jul3, and everyone who contributed. The book looks amazing.

11. fenrich08

fenrich08 Kenkyuusei

[clap] [clap] [clap] thanks for the hardworking team [clap] [clap] [clap]

[party] we really appreciate your hardwork [rock]

can i confirm if my birthday message was included??

12. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    Wow... My photo is there in the combination image.... [hehe]