1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Theater Tickets Etc. Questions for Super Far Fans

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by RBK, Feb 2, 2015.

1. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Hi Guys,

Has anyone (who lives overseas) ever purchased tickets by following the process for super far fans?

How long before the concert date does the JOT contact you with details?

Thanks.

2. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

depends... if you're lucky, 5 days before the event.
    otherwise it can be 1, 2 or 3 days before

3. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    If you are not yet registered via jkt48.com, then you should. Then watch out for the opening of applications for the particular date (and/or time) that you want to watch. Normally, they update it daily. You can apply for FAR. I applied twice before flying in Jakarta and got in twice.

Let me know if you have further questions. Happy to help. :)

EDIT: Next time, something like this is best discussed on the general thread since these type of questions are already answered on that thread.

4. Juliano Rodrigues

Juliano Rodrigues Kenkyuusei

Hello everyone!

So let me ask you a question:

I also live abroad.

A person living abroad can register jkt48.com ?

When I register me, I get registration as OFC member or FAR member?

You pay to belong to the OFC in an international credit card?

Becomes easier you get tickets being a member of OFC ?

Thank you very much

Juliano

5. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

Hi Juliano, anyone can register as a member at jkt48.com regardless of where they live.

Firstly, you can register for free membership, it will only require your basic details, address, profile etc. You can input your address from other countries.

Only when you want to watch a theater, then you should ballot/register for a ticket. If you are not applying for a show, then you can keep your free membership.

It is not necessary for you to register OFC (especially if you only come for few days in a year.)
    But, if you pay for OFC membership, it gives you a chance to register for OFC event which happens once in a while, and lets you download the official OFC magazine from the website. It does not make it easier for you to win a ticket because it is still a random lottery. It just gives you 2 chances (first you apply for OFC, and if you don't win it, you then apply for General).

I don't remember how to pay for OFC if you are overseas, but I do not think they accept credit cards right now. As a tip, only apply for OFC at the theater shop because it is simpler and they can process your membership on the spot (makes it a lot quicker and easier).

If you want to watch a show
    Lastly, because you are from outside Indonesia, you can choose to apply for SUPER FAR ticket by email. Check this link http://jkt48.com/news/detail/id/94?lang=id

A couple of days before the show, the website will open applications for OFC/FAR/General tickets. OFC and FAR tickets application will start first, and then GENERAL tickets applications will start later.
    Since you are overseas, you can also choose to register for the FAR ticket first. If you don't win the FAR ticket, you can try to ballot for GENERAL ticket.

Extra tips for theater
    So the tip is to apply for SUPER FAR first, 1 month before you come to the theater. Most of the times, people will get a SUPER FAR ticket.

If you don't win SUPER FAR, then a few days before the theater, apply for FAR and if you still don't win, apply for GENERAL, and if you still don't even win, go to the theater early on the day and queue/ask for the waiting list.

Generally, it is like this. but you just need to ask around in case the rules change at the theater.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Usually Super far tickets can be obtain better....

Here is a complete guide for overseas fans that wants to go watch JKT live theater shows,starting from arriving at the airport,getting accommodation and getting the tickets...

A site called JKT48stuff
    http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2013/05/guide-to-watching-jkt48-part-1/

It's a JKT fan site dedicated to JKT overseas fans....

7. Juliano Rodrigues

Hello Dominique,

So I can register on the site being a free Membership ?

And can I apply those tickets normally? And I pay in the day I go to the theater?

I liked your answer.

So that's the order that I must follow?

1) Ticket Super Far;

2) Ticket Far;

3) General tickets;

4) Waiting list on the day of the show;

Thank you so much for your answer.

zakky26, very much for the tip.

Juliano Rodrigues

8. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

^ Hi Juliano, yes you can register for free membership.

Yes, free membership will allow you to apply for tickets. You can apply for the tickets when the online application opens at the link http://jkt48.com/theater/schedule?lang=id (usually a few days before the theater show.)

When the results are out, you can see on your member page whether you win a ticket or not. If you win, usually you will get an email notification also and some instructions to collect the ticket.
    Then you pay for the ticket when you collect it at the theater.

Cheers

Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
  9. Juliano Rodrigues

Thank you very much for the clarification, Dominique.

10. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Hi guys,

Can you please help clarify the meaning of 2 Shot, is it:
    1. One picture/shot of two people (you and your oshi)
    or
    2. Two pictures/shots of you and your oshi?

Thanks.

11. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Hi guys (including the dude who moved my post here), can you please help? Thanks in advance.

12. SayakaFan

SayakaFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    It's one picture of you and the member you choose. :)

13. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
  14. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Thanks all for answering my question.