1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

To all S48 blog translators - blog translation journal?

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by loveandcoffee, Mar 15, 2011.

?

What's your favourite name for the blog translations community/blog?

1. 48 ga yatte kita!

8 vote(s)
    12.1%
  2. jigsaw48

3 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. blog48

55 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I see this is starting to move. Good.
    I wont be able to post anything in the next 30 hours or so. But If we have the go before then, I ll do my posts as soon as I will be able to.

2. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

if we have too migrate all the translations .... that would be 800+ translations for me..... kinda crazy no?

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Manage Community Invitations
    Error

Can't call LJ::join_community(piramiau, blog48)

=/

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

To all translators: please check this thread
    I posted a tutorial and the posting guidelines, plus future discussion after complete setup and launching will be made there.

just a little while more >_<. I'm finishing setup.
    The community's almost ready function-wise, but we won't have a dedicated layout right away though. Bear with the premade generic layout for a while ;_;.

I think, personally, that it's better if we don't migrate the old ones and just start from today's/recent entries. Since there's no way to mechanically migrate them, each translator'd have to copy and paste each of them to a new entry. If you want to, go ahead XD;;;

good. ^_^ I'll update the list on the other thread though, okay?

I've sent you the invitation again. Try again, and let me know if you make it!

5. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Same error still...

tried on all browsers I have. =/

Edit: Mail problem.

6. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Could I make an odd request? I just noticed that both stage48 and studio48 are written in CAPSLOCK WOO in an 'official' capacity (eg banners & links), could blog48 follow the same format? [hehe] When you're just writing the name in a sentence or whatever then "blog48" is fine, but in like, a banner or something, "BLOG48" would match the theme that I didn't realise existed until now [hehe]

7. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Not odd at all! It'll help maintain the continity between all the communities~ [party]
    What a great idea :)

8. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

Okay, I'm just so glad you guys made this thing happen! It just makes me so happy to open my laptop each morning and get a notice from my RSS that there's new stuff up by blog48. So I automatically start my day reading the translations.
    I've also started to read more entries by more members because they are just so easy to check while also checking each of my oshis.

Thank you!

9. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Hello! I have a question about Blog48 but before I get to that I first wanted to send a big THANK YOU to all the blog translators and people involved in this project. You guys are the best and you bring me and other fans just one more step closer to our Idols. When my Japanese improves (no idea how long that's going to take...) I hope to one day be able to do what you are doing for myself and other fans. Yes, this is my dream and you guys are really a ray of hope and an inspiration to me. Now onto my question: Is there a way to get an RSS feed for certain blogs only? I know there are tags on the LJ page but is there a way to use those tags in an RSS feed?

Kay

10. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  11. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your reply, Llewella, that is exactly what I was looking for~

Kay

12. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

I know I'm late in posting this problem but I tried to put specific blogs in my RSS feed the way Llewella suggested and it worked for a day, but then is stopped working. When I added it all the entries showed up in my feed but after that day I only got two or three entries from some of the girls for a few days. Recently, I have not gotten anything for a while now. I was wondering if anyone can hep me out. Thanks.

Kay

13. Chainangled

Chainangled Kenkyuusei

I will gladly pick up Sato Sumire, Uchida Mayumi, and Chikano Rina so all the girls have a translator.I translate songs occasionally for S48, but I'll definitely make an effort to help you guys out for this! [blush]

Nvm I see that all the girls have translators already...if you guys ever need help just send me a mesage!

14. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

so now with the new iphone app we got access to the nicchoku kks blog. terry is posting them in the depot and i'm willing to translate it and i wanted to post them in the community so im asking for permission =D xd

the thing is, the blog thingy is paid. so maaaaybe it could bring trouble for the community so thats why im asking. maybe if we just don't post the source (aka the screencap terry is sharing) and just the translation it would be ok?

other thing is that i don't really want to translate for all the girls (just like the title says, its a nicchoku thing. so the girls take turns everyday and post one entry. i would only translate for the 9gen girls (Oba, Takeuchi, Shimada, Shimazaki, Nakamura, Nagao, Yamauchi, Mori) and 10gen Ichikawa and Nakamata. maybe 11gen Kawaeri as well) ok if this makes too much of a problem, i'll translate it all.

so yeah, thats all xD. if thats too troublesome i'll just ask for permission to post them here on the girl's individual threads.

15. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Pmed you! I hope I can still take you up on your offer :D

16. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

at blog48's twitter, not all the links to the posted entries are showing up. For example i haven't seen any yukirin entries on my twitter timeline for a while even though there has been entries. Is this happening because of a technical issue?

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Really? D: I just set twitterfeed up and it said it would do everything by itself. I haven't touched it since the day I set it up o_o I have no ideas, I will look more into it tomorrow. I SWEAR IT'S A COINCIDENCE THAT IT'S YUKI O__O

18. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I dibs Komori. JUST SAYING. So no one steals her posts up.

Yay team ogi blogs.

19. microsheep

microsheep Kenkyuusei

^
    ^ It actually missed some others like Mayu and Acchan, too. (I know how you feel about Yuki :hehe: ) There could be a delay though, that they don't appear on my twitter wall when I check it too early or something.

20. Micky1004

Micky1004 Kenkyuusei

I alrealdy voted ^^