Tokusatsu!

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by IndigoSkies, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

OMG a tokusatsu thread! :omfg: For me AKB didn't get me into tokusatsu or the other way around. They're just stuff that somehow entered into my life. :XD:

I think the first Kamen Rider series I saw was Den-O. Then I started watching some of the older and new upcoming series. I liked Kabuto, but I never really got into the old ones like Blade and Kuuga. Watching OOO right now and for those of you guys who saw Den-O, don't you feel like Ankh and Hina's relationship is strangely simliar to Momotaros and Hana's relationship? [hehe]

And for the sentai series, the first one I saw was the Mahou Sentai AKA the Harry Potter one :lol: . My favorite sentai series is definitely the Shinkenger one. I'm really behind on the current season because I can't seem to like it. I don't know...I think I'll try to watch it again when I have time.

2. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

3. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

^ HOLY FRACK THEY STOLE MY IDEA :XD: That's interesting, I never saw that video...

Actually, after watching the Kamen Rider W series, I was tempted to make a fan video that had something happen along the lines of what happened in that video. I thought it would've been cool if there were two memories, one called Queen, and the other called Elizabeth and the two would transformed into Kamen Rider W Tomomi. [rofl]

4. Nodacchi

Nodacchi Kenkyuusei

aw tokusatsu <3

well just want to share..
    as for KR, i love Faiz so much, but after watching Decade + movies, Faiz went down to my KR rank.. =_= why so cool Diend? (*Q*)
    same for sentai series.. Magiranger is the best for me until Shinkenger sealed them away hahahaha i guess Shinkenger's story is the best imo.. XD

and i need to finish W.. im still at EP10, can't start with OOO yet.. haha

5. memorybreak

memorybreak Kenkyuusei

oh you will so enjoy W... such an amazing series and cast...

6. JAKKfromAKB48

JAKKfromAKB48 Kenkyuusei

Whos excited for the 2011 Sentai? Its pirate themed!!!

7. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

:hehe: :pirate: I hope it's better than Gosei which I didn't like that much. :(

8. Kai Kusanagi

Kai Kusanagi Kenkyuusei

Kamen Rider W has been my favorite toku yet and the first thing that got be entrapped by tomochin. I grew up watching Power rangers actually but of course it doesn't hold a candle to sentai.

9. AteOneZero

AteOneZero Kenkyuusei

My brother started watching W (he doesn't watch toku) because of TomoTomo. I sat in for a while, and became a KR fan. Ended up watching everything from Ryuki onwards. @_@

Recently started on sentai. Cleared Shinkenger (great) and Go-Onger (didn't enjoy it much), currently on Boukenger (rather interesting). Anyone got any recommendations on which sentai to watch next?

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

ASHDASKLDHASDS

I just caught up with this season's Sentai - Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and OMG

It's AMAZING ;A;
    It's the 35th anniversary so it's essentially the Super Sentai version of Decade except SO MUCH BETTER. Only 8 episodes in and the character development is overflowing. They also added a lot of light comedic scenes this season so it's very ridiculous yet exciting too.

All the past sentais returning and even some of the past characters/actors/tresses returning is just :cute:
    The action is good and the giant battles are done pretty well too. So far this season is amazing.

And these are the funniest villains ever.

RECOMMENDED.

11. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

^ yep kaizoku sentai gokaiger is best sentai i ever see

since you can see them transform from old generation sentai too newest one :inlove:

any episode sometime appear old character from old sentai :D

beside gokaiger i also watch shinkenger because suzuka morita :D

for kamen rider now i watch 000 not interesting just like decade and kiva but watch kamen rider always fun

anyway for henshin i love faiz since he can tranform by push cellular button [hehe]

12. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

I just know here got a Tokusatsu thread..
    I like tokusatsu very much since long time ago..
    I collected around all the series of Kamen rider and sentai series.
    Now still watching Kamen rider OOO and Kaizoku sentai Gokaiger.
    I really like that two series especially the Kaizoku sentai Gokaiger.
    The next Kamen rider was named Fouze..called Kamen rider Fouze(40)
    which is the 40 anniversary series. :inlove: can't waiting until the rider design come out... <3

13. discofever

discofever Kenkyuusei

I just found this thread :|

I got in to Kamen Rider W at the start of the year, when it was part way through the series.
    I tried to get in to OOOs, but struggled with it, I've watched parts of Kuuga, and enjoyed it.

I'm planning on going back and watching all the heisei Riders, so that will be a bit of fun.

I've watched the first 10 episodes of Kamen Rider (original) which is really cool.

14. ninjarred

ninjarred Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As far as sentai goes ive watched shinkenger and gokaiger. i started to watch goseiger and dekaranger but havent finished them yet.

I just started getting into kamen rider and started to watch W(double)

15. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i watch the super sentai movie, which is the pirate and angel rangers joined force,

is it just me,but i feel something akward on the on the red angel one.. :^^;:

[​IMG]

16. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I've just watched the older stuff: Changeman, Flashman, Jiraya (my favorite!), Jaspion... I never really liked Kamen Rider... [notme]

Last year, after more than 15 years away from tokusatsus, i've seen the first episode of Gokaiger. It looked pretty cool, but i didn't follow through. Not my thing anymore.... :wtf:

17. Zarx

Zarx Kenkyuusei

@Theli
    Gokaiger was great, even though it was pure fan service, though have you watched Akibaranger?

Also has anyone been checking out the new Kamen Rider(Wizard)?

18. Theli

Theli Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    No. As i said, i stopped watching tokusatsus in the mid 90's. I've watched that one episode of Gokaiger totally by chance. [hehe]
    I really don't know anything about any of the previous series. In fact i'm completely retired from this world of sentais/heroes vs. giant monsters... :awesome:

19. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    ah sadly , this thread is deserted , where's everyone ? :^^;:
    i got into tokusatsu , especially Kamen Rider when i was 5 years old ( i remember my first time i watched tokusatsu , it was Kuuga) after KR Decade i stopped watching KR for a few years (it because i'm already a senior high school student at that time) and now i started to watch KR again with KR Wizard , W and re-watching some old KR series to regain my childhood lol :lol: , oh and my most favorite KR from all series is Kiva (you can see by my username :lol: )

20. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

At this moment, im not that big on KR as i am now Sentai... However both current seasons, are not that great. So i wonder why i keep watching it... sentai i mean...