1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Tokuyama Daigoro wo Dare ga Koroshita ka? (2016/07/16 - 2016/09/24)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 24, 2016.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Thanks @kanjo for the sub. I love two things from the sub. First, you also translate the LINE chat, and the other one is the 1st episode title. I never thought that it has two different meaning. At first, I only read it as Hidden Corpse, but then, in your sub, you also translate into Want to Hide. At that moment I understand the "shitai" word behind the hide kanji also has 2 meaning. Cool!!!
    Ok, for the drama itself, Ue-cwan, she doesn't stand out too much, but, I love her S character or straight to the point, when she asked, or maybe command was the approprite word for what she was doing, Berika and Ozeki to close the Locker.
    Then there is Nyanyako. I thought she speak in Hougen, so I really confused what she said. Then, with the sub, I found out that she only speak gibberish and Yone-san interpreted it. It was funny. Can't wait for ep2.

2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Thanks!

The LINE was cool, right?
    I was very impressed when Michael (typesetting) sent back the file and he designed it like that. He even animated the new text. Such a genius.

At first I thought the title was just "hidden corpse" like you, but then I noticed that wouldn't be proper Japanese.
    That's how I figured out it's just "want to hide (it)" with the double meaning of "shitai" highlighted with different kana and colour.
    And changing the title was the best way to show that imo because I'm not a big fan of translation notes.
    Again, credit to Michael for making that look so cool.

Oh and Naako was loads of fun to interpret.
    She is using a type of dialect with some added gibberish to make it discernible.
    If you're interested in the process...
    I take the translation, some of the dialect I can hear (each sentence is a little different from Yonesan's translation) and make an English sentence.
    Then I translate it to a dialect which is a combination of English chav and Irish culchies (very different but I use elements of both)
    Then I add some elements of Tohoku-ben such as softening consonants (t->d, etc.)
    Finally I roughen the vowels a little and combine some words to make it more difficult to understand but not impossible. Very fun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Haha that's a really technical way to translate gibberish! Thanks again though, for your hard work!!

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Glad with the direction the drama is taking so far. A nice mixture of comedy and mystery, no exaggerated humor, strong and mysterious main character. Although there is a focus on main character, it is not too excessive like the MV. They still give each girl an interesting character to play and some lines to say, even though for some maybe minor, but it's expected for such a large number of girls.

I didn't have high hope at first, after the disappointment of watching Hatsumori Bemars, but this turns out to be both interesting and entertaining.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@kanjo
    bookmarked for learning purpose. Looks like this double meaning title will be recurrent in the following eps. And Nanako gibberish dialect.

Very Impressive!

6. chronosis

chronosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I Like The Opening.
    Its Better Than Original MV.

I Also Like BGM And Funny Part.
    Overall, I Love It.
    Good Job Aki-P, Good Joob Keyaki ;)

7. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yuipon is one of the hands in the OP
    Tangkapan layar 2016-07-17 13.21.22.png Capture.PNG

9. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    now how could someone possibly go in there and take a body without them knowing?that's skill right there

10. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I think its akanen's hand. Yui was wearing on her left. Akanen had on her right. Well, its just my opinion so... ;)

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I watched the first episode. The drama will be very good. Sugai looks so cute with glasses.
    But isn't it a bit unlogical that they can actually let the corpse sit after hours? Shouldn't it be stiff? XD
    I really looking forward to Nerus role in this drama. Also Hirate is killed in the next episode? Maybe they'll kill all members one by one like in MG5 xD

Also I believe that Yui hasn't a good role. She might not be the murder but in this direction. Who would be so dumb and touch the weapon which was used to kill someone?! XD Or maybe it's just her character.

chart.jpg
    Here is the official character Chart. Can someone please translate this? :)
    Sent with Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  12. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    thanks for translating. This drama is much better than expected, it doesn't have that "cheap" impression I had of Hatsumori Bemars. the scenery is also pleasing to watch and adds to the mystery.
    my only disappoint would be that most characters are stereotypical, for some, to the point it's annoying (Berika, Oda), but it seems obvious that those will gain in depth with the episodes.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@JadeFlower
    The chart doesn't offer much information except for the sub-group characteristic within the class.
    Light Blue: Athlete(?) student group. Has strong camaraderie. (Akanen is implied as their leader)
    Orange: Serious student group. Act on common sense. (Sugai is implied as their leader. She is also the class rep.)
    Purple: Apathetic group. Act on self-consciousness.

It is also noted that each of sub-group has questionable relationship with their dead teacher. To add the mystery?:p

14. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Well I want to update the wiki so I want to know their relationship

Sent with Tapatalk

15. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    thanks for the subtitle, looks interesting

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Oh damn didn't notice that

The corpse is stiff.
    It was Zuumin? I thought it was Kuritarou who touch the weapon. If whoever touched the knife (and stab it back to Tokuyama's corpse) is the killer, now she has an explanation to why her fingerprint is found in the knife~ But i don't think it was her, too easy too guess and too cliche.

Adding the translation, the arrows:
    Light Blue: "He's dead?"
    Pink: "Was it deliberate/planned?"
    Orange: "Should we try giving him mouth to mouth respiration?"
    Purple: "Who killed him?"

Which is more of the reaction each group gives in the first episode, right after they found Tokuyama's body

17. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

wow, i don't know you thought that far to translate Nagasawa's line. I thought she speaks some solid hougen there, Okinawa ben? I don't know.
    The potential of story development with introduction in that first episode is great. This series probably end with a couple of weeks span of the story's plot, but I expect a lot of twist in there. Also of course unique comedy they had like before.
    "it is not a grade-B horror flick" :)

Sent from my ASUS_T00F using Tapatalk

18. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

After watching ep2 ... Nijika seemed suspicious. When everyone went out to look for Hirate. She's the only who isn't there.. I only saw Risa and Fuuchan.. Then when they found Hirate, She was there now.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You don't think Nijika moving the teacher dead bodies on her own, right?

But, I assume Nijika retrieve Hirate before everyone else, which is partly the reason Risama know Hirate exact location.

20. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

No, I didn't think she was the one who moved the body. It's just seemed suspicious somehow that she wasn't there.. And if she really was.. Wow, too easy.. right? I don't think they will let us know that so early..

Well, Your assumption can be right..

Edit: but Risa told Fuuchan that she might be on the pool..

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016