1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD Tokyo Aki Matsuri Special Box (2011.02.26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by RocketStarLauncher, Jan 8, 2011.

1. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

^ You mean Mariko? :hehe:

2. Akanesora

Akanesora Kenkyuusei

3. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

AUUUUUGHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH. ;A; I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS. <3

Oh my goodness. They're both so perfect. T____T Bawling right now.
    ;gklja;gj;alkjgl;ajg;lkajgl;aj;lgjal;gjlagj.

<3 <3 <3 j;glajgl;kja;lgjal;jg. Guuuuuuhhhh. I'm seriously blubbering over here.

lgkjal;gjal;gjl;ajgl;ajgl;kjagljl;ja. ;________; thankyou.

4. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
  5. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

6. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    My box set shipped today!!! :banana:

I can't wait for it to arrive!

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I'll pump my break lamp 5 times for you, girlfriend! :p

Thanks for sharing. I always worry when someone tries to Karaoke this song. Natsuki was great.

I hadn't given through to buying this DVD set, but looks like I've changed my mind.

8. oddball

oddball Member

Hey, mine did too :awesome: I so know it's gonna arrive when I'm on holiday though :hmm: still some good to look forward to when I get back I suppose! [party]

9. jafeijai

jafeijai Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kwzRRQejBQ[/yt]
    It seems someone combined the NYuka karaoke clips together; saves me the time from having to flip to one video to another! XD

10. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^It's sad, but that's what I was doing. Thanks for the link!

11. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I managed to watch the first disc today! omg, the encore for Beginner was the full song! ANOTHER FULL BEGINNER PERFORMANCE :^O^: And they actually didn't cut anything like the one at Japan Record Awards. It was amazing. I love the foot shuffle! I didn't really like the camera work, though.

12. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

I'm on the fourth disc today and I have to say that my rankings have changed significantly with all these performances. Though, my three faves didn't really get that much screen time. XD Yeah, not enough Yuko either for me. Really, though, Wasamin and Sakiko really went up for me after watching. This is probably because they got a chance to really showcase their strengths.

Also, Kitarie, Sasshi and Shiichan together were pretty brilliant. [clap]

13. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Awesome! I'm so glad!! <3

14. Chainangled

Chainangled Kenkyuusei

I've gotta say, watching Natsuki sing Mirai Yosouzu rocketed her up to my top ten favorite members :inlove: I love how concentrated she looks in the beginning, and then when the music picks up you see her gradually smile...

Her performance actually moved me to tears, no joke. I just saw this insanely-talented girl and I kept thinking about how she got left behind by her buddy Nonti, and how she hasn't been in a real senbatsu since Keibetsu, but she shines much brighter than any girl I've ever seen in AKB48.

Call me crazy, but to me she sounds better than the members people call the best singers like Sayaka, Takamina, Yuka, and Yukirin. Sure, the others are great, but I think Natsuki especially has so much more control, she has no problem finding pitches, and she sings with just the right amount of vibrato.

I'm confused as to why all of Team B voted for Masuda Yuka as the best singer in the Visual Book. She's amazing, sure, but I thought at least some members would vote for Natsuki... [wonder]

15. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I love you. That is all.

16. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Just saw Natsuki's Mirai Yosouzu II, she did great. I didn't know it was a Dreams Come True song til I heard the intro. Still, I think no one can beat Yoshida Miwa. She has the best voice in Jpop, imho. That was a bold song choice and Natsuki did well.

17. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

just watched the karaoke, definitely love the "ZONE" performance, lol@Myao :D

18. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Is it really a copyright issue that those weren't included? It's not like Nagisa, Wagamama and Ame no Pianist have never been performed on recent concert DVDs.

19. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Well, I've speculated a couple of times in the thread that since there were like 46 songs in the one day, the disc probably couldn't physically fit that many. So they cut the "least important" songs to make it fit (all the 48-family songs that were cut were day 1).

20. iSid

iSid Kenkyuusei

this is hidden movies.
    may be mentioned here.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyt9pEshgoI[/yt]