Tomiyoshi Asuka (Asuka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Wow, Asuka's manzai routine with Meru on the last episode of Hakata Hyakkaten was epic!
    HKT Variety 48 is one of my favourite shows, Miyazaki-to-Miyazaki corner's just too awesome.

2. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

if the video does not show watch the video here
    OMG! Asukyan on a 12 Byou TV performance! Congrats, girl!^^

3. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Asuka is one of my favorite members over quite a few of the more popular girls in HKT -- she's really sunny and unique, in a good way.

Her Miyazaki-to-Miyazaki skits... I wish she and Piichan could BS all night with their stories of home; there's this very warm, old-school radio quality about her schtick there that makes me imagine... 'if I had to be a long haul trucker in the Kansai/Chuugoku/Kyuushu region, this is the kind of stuff I'd want to keep me company'. She's surprisingly comfortable with comic timing with a Miyazaki namari... almost as deadpan as Piichan (who is the master of bone-dry/deadpan). :^^;:

The latest M-t-M, I was rolling with her description of Takoyaki Taman (whose speciality is chicken wings, not takoyaki) and its 6-jo (straw tatami mat) floorspace, then trying to order chicken from a Fukuoka restaurant in Miyazaki-ben. :XD::lol:

In the beginning she was anxious about her progress but I think she's much more comfy now, with good participation in HKT TV shows -- and the two Miyazaki girls are pretty much an institution in the group. Could be way worse! :v:

4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!
    This is the going-ons in a normal day for Asuka.

Translated post

5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

new youtube show from Tomiyoshi and Iiichan?

6. Zakarum

Zakarum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    On next week's Goboten Asuka will join Jiina for a location shoot. Preview looked great.

7. DoflamingoNako

DoflamingoNako Kenkyuusei

yeah!
    i don't know what is that movement name, but that looks pretty cool:D

8. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

9. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Asuka had her seitansai yesterday.
    A surprising turn of events led to her performing 3 unit songs! She centered Hatsukoi yo Konnichiwa & Candy and above all, she got to perform Yozake no Shiwaza!

Her mother wrote her the seitansai for which Mina read.
    I translated her letter here:
    I'll be subbing the whole seitansai segment once I've finished all my work but till then, this is all I can release! You can buy her seitansai on DMM or message me if you want a link to it (I'm willing to share whatever I can for her). It's a great stage, all the MCs were wonderful and this was the first time I've enjoyed a KIV stage in ages!

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Thanks for doing this! It was hard to watch her get emotional, I'd never seen that side of her till now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

11. arifer

Twitter:
    arifer48
    • Like Like x 1
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  13. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Where's the love for Tomiyoshi?

I think she should start promoting herself by posting Bikini shots on her blog. She has to sell her good looks and not just her MC skills.

It's clear management isn't going to move boulders for her so she is going to have to create her own earth quacks.

14. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Why does Tomiyoshi need to take off her clothes to get popular when she is a variety idol? That seems like a weird thing to request of her.

15. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    It's also a bit sad and worrying to think the only or fastest way (for) her to get attention is by taking your clothes off. I'd like to believe and hope girls can be popular without having to resorting to posting bikini shots on her blog.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Agreed. I don't need her to get pratically naked in order to like her. In fact, I already consider her my favorite HKT member now that Iichan graduated. Anyway, I look forward to meeting her in February.

17. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Preliminary ranking:

#39. Tomiyoshi Asuka (6,953 votes)

Let's make the Tomiyoshi Revolution happen this year!

18. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Did she ever say she was a variety Idol or did you just assume that she wants to be one? There are a lot of girls that are good at variety so they do gainin but in reality joined 48G to be Idols(Chiori, Maachun, Miichan, Sasshi). There is nothing weird with wanting to see a pretty girl in a Bikini or wanting her to gain popularity for her good looks. All Idols sell themselves;whether its their looks, chara or talent. Asuka is and has been selling her Variety skills, but selling her good looks is 'bad'?

I was talking Bikini shots while you seem to be talking about nude photos.

Then why are their so many Bikini shots of 'popular' girls? For the prettier girls, bikini shots are 90% while street cloths is 10%. Google Sakura Miyawaki, Yuria Kizaki, Rena Kato, Yuki Kashiwagi etc...

Lol. Don't go to the beach or pool much? Everyone there is "practically Naked". A Bikini is swimwear iow it is clothing; Police won't stop you if your walking around in a Bikini but they will if your naked or in underwear. Practically Naked? Seriously.:glare:

Asuka is 18 and close to her 4 year in HKT48. Yet, she has never been in a 48G single including her own HKT48(not side B), never made SSK, and has no professional work like photobook, guest position or CM of her own. Most members joined 48G to be recognized Idols not nameless members that only a few fans know. If putting on a Bikini helps her gain a lot more fans I think its great though it might not bring any new fans too. The point was she is pretty so she should try and capitalize on that too along with anything else that could bring favorable attention to her and make her new fans.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    So you are digging up a six month post to cherrypick the verbage instead of comprehending what I meant. Good work. FYI, I currently live by the beach and hang out on the sand 2-3 times per week.

Don't make assumptions regarding my views on gravure. My point was that gravure modeling is not everyone's motivation when it comes to idols.

20. fluffy

fluffy Kenkyuusei

Yea, she has never shown an interest in gravure, and it is there for her anytime she actually wants to do it. I am not saying gravure is bad, but only the people that want to do should do it, and she obviously isn't interested in it.