1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Tomonaga Mio (Mio) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    According to Announcement in Fukuoka Hall day 2, Announce That MeruMio NakoMiku Mao and Gen 4 will held concert in Tottori and Kocchi
    :)

First time lead as Senpai in this Concert :)

Concert Held in Tottori on July 27 and 28 :
    http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12179944560.html

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  2. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    I read an interview on the latest BUBKA, which was so nice.
    In summary, she has been feeling like she will live in obscurity in the group since she was not selected as the center of 4th single, and struggling to change herself, like being half-asleep in morning HS. :^^;: Also she emphasized some Mio-ish virtue not to change, like her calmness, full smiles, and so on. And it is good she was impressed by Sakura's performance and expressed wishes to surpass Sakura someday. She's really competitive, so I'm really hopeful about her.

3. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    Hmm, so 4th single is really afected to her excistence in the Group, not surprised it also becomes main part of the HKt48 Documentary too,

I thinks next week tour will be a new momentum for Mio to trying new Role become senpai who can relying on by their junior in the future

Also There some Photos from yesterday Concert that shows Mio observe their Gen 4 fellow from back :p

Cn9mejPVUAANamJ.jpg

4. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    At least she's aware of that, it's a good thing.

5. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    I Think the idea to make a concert with just include MioMeru as only Senior in the concert is new treatment from management.
    Cause hard to choose a right moment to make these two become center again with the shadows of SasshiSakuRupps,

As Mio 18 Y.o this year and also face of 2nd Gen, i thinks its the right time to make her more reliable for the group especially HKT48, We also must didn't forget about her dream to make "HKT48 become Group who known Worldwide no matter how hard it is"

It might be co incident, but it was also Goals for Ai-chan and Raira back then :')

Really lookin forward :)

Also in Todays Concert in Kocchi
    M10 Mio performed Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate with Mao and Yuuna, Finaly she get "Otona" Unit
    13606920_1263039750381889_3433586866935629582_n.jpg 13620777_1263039763715221_6394825770400318037_n.jpg 13669677_1263039737048557_3709763345662705257_n.jpg

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  6. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    HKT48 AIA Special Performance 2016 , This time Mio get a solo song 2times a row after last year perform
    "Yasashiku suru yori Kiss wo shite"
    Suru yo" This year performed Watanabe Mayu 2nd single "Otona Jelly Beans"
    She said she want to perform solo song for the 3rd time again Next year :)
    CrHCdCBUkAI_yzZ.jpg CrMxGKTUkAA4DC-.jpg

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I think it will push her to sing better too!:^^;:

8. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I am sure you like Mio for various other reasons, I do too, but.....
    Why does the girl who is famous for her optimism and big boobs while comically lacking any singing or dancing ability deserve all these solo and center positions? Doesn't it set a very bad precedent?

I mean-- certainly, in the right context Mio is a wonderful girl who deserves plenty of attention and support. Even before she got attention for her boobs, she was a girl who was always smiling and always laughing and always positive.... but she doesn't sing well, and while she is a bit better at dancing, she doesn't exactly shine in that respect...

I just don't really feel like Mio deserves or has earned all these solos and centers-- not unless the only requirement for earning is popularity... but that seems rather screwed up. I guess that maybe the problem is the whole competition angle where positions are decided by popularity alone....

Moreover, I haven't even seen evidence that Mio can carry on a MC segment. She seems to stumble and get stumped when even carrying on a conversation. In general, she seems like a natural follower. Which isn't to say she can't be supremely entertaining in the fact that she is totally up for letting the other members pretty much to whatever they want to her.... dress her up in rock clothing... put a giant melon on her head.... tie her up bondage style...

Mio shines under any sort of attention she gets from any other member. She went from thinking that gravure is filthy to almost pushing the limits to what she can get away just from being encouraged to show her body off more and more...

But given her inability to carry a tune or conversation, is it really in HKT's best interest to showcase her in particular in such cases? Wouldn't it be better for the group if Mio did what Mio does best and leaves the things she isn't so good at in the hands of those who excel at it?

9. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    if you talk about idol,in this case is 48 group who have an motto " Grow up together with fans" in AIA votes for solo song , her fans want to hear she singing at the stage alone, as her oshimen watched she singing is my happiness other than the Gravure one,

10. SoothingEarthDragon

SoothingEarthDragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    If this was a year ago, I wouldn't have been too concerned. It really never occurred to me that Mio wasn't the best singer until it became sort of running joke earlier this year. Perhaps a big part of this was because I didn't particularly listen closely to any of her singing...

But given that for whatever weird reason, HKT decided to expose that Mio can't sing... and, to be honest, her inability to carry on an interesting conversation or act was known from a while back...

isn't it... odd for her to be voted to sing? And doesn't it feel like this was entirely in response to her gravure?

Are your really satisfied with Mio's success being able to be entirely attributed to her having big boobs (at least as far as Japanese are concerned) and an infectious smile?

Wouldn't it feel better for Mio to be a background character until her singing, dancing, talking and acting abilities improved to where they should be?

While i to say.. what really is her motivation to improve at this point as opposed to basking in the glory of saying "as a performer, I fail at everything but I deserve to be on top because of my body"?

Mio is really, really, REALLY close to hitting the AKB48 group senbatsu in the sousenkyo. She could very possibly make it there by next year.

What does it say about AKB48 group in general if the girl who is so poor at all aspect of performance that she is cool with it being made a running joke makes it into the senbatsu above the other 300 girls in the company?

Wouldn't it feel better if there was a goal for Mio to obtain rather than being satisfied with her current short-comings?

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Mio has push accordingly to her popularity. She's not overruling what's given to her.

Especially these days since everything is about hana chan.

Please let her be.

12. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    In last Eiko no Labyrinth event There's a Event that the best 3 will have an Special page in Magazine, and the result is comes up with the member who rarely seen in the Magz before, so implied with that result just said their fans want to Saw her oshimen get chance to appear in a Magazine, so for me as fans its the good time to push our oshimen in this Event, even she Said she have the worst singing Skill in 48 Group , absolutely many member who have better singing Skill than her, and deserve that Spot, but the important things is she want to Sing and their fans want to she her in that stage too...

its the 2nd time she win it , Im not sure she will get it next year thoo, :)

13. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Um Sakura is as bad at singing as Mio is and her dancing isn't very nice as well, but she gets pushed hard in both AKB and HKT. I think that by now all 48G fans should have realized singing talent is not a requirement to be pushed. Fans enjoy watching the idol perform and get entertained by her without worrying about her vocal abilities. If vocal skills were that important then girls like Takeuchi Miyu would be centering singles and get pushed the most.

Nowadays Mio is not getting as much push as she used to get for a while. Despite being 4th in HKT according to the election other girls get pushed before her, so I don't get the whole "solo and center positions" statement you are making. She got a solo song so what?

Mio is charming, funny and just attracting you to follow her. I love watching this video - https://vk.com/video-54608894_171199076?list=21cb35963fa10526aa I know her voice is obviously edited, but watching her perform makes me happy.

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

15. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    Its her 1st Time at ANN , if you have the recorded of this show, please tell me :)

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

It is not on yet. But usually someone will post it on the ANN thread like the previous episodes.

edit: just a reminder that it is also available in VR (from showroom app) https://www.showroom-live.com/allnightnippon_vr
    If you just want to see Mio face, you can do that if you watch in VR! :p The problem with VR is the relatively lower resolution and when I tried to watch the super senbatu member in VR (Sasshi, Sayanee, Yukirin, Sakura), everyone was throwing stars on them, thus made it hard to enjoy the show (since on VR the star will appear directly on top of the video stream thus kinda blocking the view and I don't think you can turn off the star animation).

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  17. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    So there's the Preshow of ANN on the Showroom, :
    https://t.co/AM9cTFjt7q

*will be edited after the main show ended~

ANN Mainshow :
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And if you want to watch someone else, you need to turn around. Luckily, I am sitting in a swivel chair and so I just keep spinning around to go from the side where Kojimako is to the side where Mio and Nagisa are.

Update: I posted some fan art (not mine) in the Kojimako thread
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/kojima-mako-kojimako.5234/page-101#post-1227407

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  19. Tomodragon

Tomodragon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimizu Rio
    Twitter:
    Gungaazza
    News Today Yesterday Janken Tournament
    - Mio used Hallowen "Trick or Treat" Theme for the costume
    - Win after faced Aigasa Moe and Shimoguchi Hinana , but Lose against Komiyama Haruka

And the best Part ..... Mio be the cast for Majisuka Gakuen 6 or "Kyabakura Gakuen", Mio's role is also become the hostess :3
    Can't wait for it !!

It will Broadcast in Hulu Start from October 29
    source :https://t.co/dM4IljosGW
    CuaZPdlVIAAhd0N.jpg 14494625_1327734123912451_1738986012659177889_n.jpg

20. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I am so happy she is included in the drama!
    Kinda bummed she didnt make the unit.